What is RMA?
RMA Magento extension ? is a powerful tool for managing processing return and exchange requests within your workflow. Allowing your customers to request and manage returns and exchanges directly from your webstore.
RMA ? is a powerful tool for managing processing return and exchange requests within your workflow.Allowing your customers to request and manage returns and exchanges directly from your webstore.
Accepting returns or exchanges is necessary component of a great customer service. Customers tend to buy from those vendors that offer a flexible return policy. Your loyal and potential customers expect this kind of service and highly appreciate it. Therefore, this process should definitely be easily managed.
RMA module is an efficient way of managing the return or exchange of items purchased by customers in your eStore. And is necessary tool that can automatically generate all the appropriate operations and makes it easy to handle every aspect of the return, ensuring an item visibility and tracking until the resolution is completed.
Provided options allow customers to choose from the list an item to return. Your customer can select the reason of return, the item condition and easy specify the most suitable for him resolution: exchange, refund or store credit.
An extension offers the following features for customers
- Unregistered customers can create RMA requests and absolutely easy to monitor their Resolution
- Registered customers have access to all their RMA requests directly from their user account
- If a customer purchased a several products in one order, he has the opportunity to return only one item or a few received items. He does not need to return the entire order
- For every returned product, your customer is able to set up: Status, Reason, Condition, and the targeted Result
- As only RMA is accepted your client will receive a notice and he will be able to print RMA Shipping Label, which include the information about items to return and a return address
- During the processing of RMA customer has the ability to leave an additional comments about the RMA
- A customer is able to track the entire history of messages, each RMA status changes will be visible for him
- A customer will be notified by email about status change or when he receive a new message regarding to his RMA from a web store administration
An extension offers the following features for web store administration
- The ability to create an unlimited number of Statuses, Reasons, Conditions, Resolutions
- You can create an RMA requests through the backend
- The entire story of comments, status changes for each RMA
- Very flexible client notification system. You can set up an alert at each processing RMA step, constantly informing your customer about his request processing
- Ability to leave a private comments (visible only to the store team)
- Ability to notify your client by email about important changes to his RMA
- The ability to customize an email templates