Help Desk MX allows to filter incoming emails automatically. You can create patterns and specify which messages are spam.
To create new spam pattern go to Help Desk > Dictionaries > Spam Pattern. Press button Add New.
You'll see the following fields:
- Title - Internal title of spam pattern.
- Is Active
- Scope - Sets email field that will be checked for a match pattern. You can set the following areas:
- Headers - Service information, which is generated by email client while sending email.
- Subject - Email subject.
- Body - Main text of the letter.
- Pattern - Expression, in which e-mail is considered as spam. Pattern supports regular expression, see Regular Expressions. Patterns must be covered by slashes.
You can create and test templates online. See Regex101.com.
Here you can see a few examples:
user, works for any domain. Matches with: "email@example.com", firstname.lastname@example.org", "Myuser1234@yahoo.com".
Your feedback about this content is important.
Let us know what you think.