Go to the Help Desk > Tickets. You'll see a list of all current tickets. Using this grid you can do the following operations:
- You can sort/filter tickets by any column
- Using search box you can find a ticket by any information (ticket ID, subject, messages, tags)
- You can do following mass actions:
- Change status of tickets
- Change owner (agent/department) of tickets
- Move tickets to the archive
- Move tickets to the SPAM
- Delete tickets
Administrator can restrict access to tickets and some actions usign permissions.
You can change the set of grid columns via Configuration Settings.
Your feedback about this content is important.
Let us know what you think.