How to install extension
- Login to Magento backend.
- Go to System > Tools > Compilations.
If Compiler Status is Enabled, disable the compilation by clicking the button Disable in the upper right corner.
- Backup your store database and web directory.
- Download extension from your Personal Account.
- Unzip the extension locally.
- Copy contents of the folder step1 to the root directory of Magento store.
- Copy contents of the folder step2 to the root directory of Magento store.
- Completely clear the site cache.
Go to System > Cache Management. Click button Flush Magento Cache. If you want to clear the cache manually, you need to remove a folder
/var/cache at the server.
- Logout from Magento backend and login again.
- Go to System > Configuration > Mirasvit Extensions > System, at form Installed Extensions press the button Run validation tests for all extensions for check extension installation and configuration.
- If compilation was enabled before installation, you need to run recompilation process to enable compilation. Go to System > Tools > Compilation and click on Run Compilation Process.
If you did not disable compilation and store is down after installation, follow the link and make next steps to recover the store.
- Setup a cron job for Magento if you don't have it yet. See How to Setup Cron for Magento.
Your feedback about this content is important.
Let us know what you think.