Notification Rules allow to setup different messages for customers, which notify customers about possible earning/spending points.
To create a new Notification Rule, go to the Reward Points > Notification Rules and press the button Add New. Fill in the following fields:
General Information (common for all types of rules)
- Rule Name - name of the rule. Used only for internal purposes.
- Is Active - rule status.
- Active From, Active To - period of rule activity.
- Websites - websites where rule will be active.
- Customer Groups - customer groups for which rule can be applied.
- Stop further rules processing - if enabled, there are no more rules will be applied after this rule.
- Priority - order which will be used for rules sorting before applying.
Can contain any cart conditions. Rule can be applied, only if conditions are valid.
- Show message on - list of pages, where we would like to show this notification message.
- Message - text of message to show.
In messages you can use two special variables -
[spend_points], which display currently earned and spent points.
Your feedback about this content is important.
Let us know what you think.