Affiliate for Magento 2
Launch fully-featured affiliate programs in your store with the Magento 2 affiliate program extension! No need to use a third-party service and pay them additional fees anymore. Increase sales from alternative channels and let your affiliates earn additional money.
Our Magento affiliate plugin has four types of promotions. All affiliates can choose the most appropriate model for their website to receive some extra revenue for themselves and your store!
- 4 types of promotion programs
- Various promotional materials
- Transactions history
- Powerful analytics
We will install the extension to your store and configure it according to your requirements
There's a wide variety of third-party services available that can deliver an affiliate program to your store. However, they all generally charge agent fees for their services, making your store's affiliate program potentially less attractive to your prospective affiliates.
Mirasvit has a ready-made solution now: the affiliate module in Magento 2 will help you launch a fully-featured and advanced affiliate program to your store!
10 advantages you get with Magento 2 Affiliate extension
- Implements the most popular affiliate rewards in your store.
- Flexibility in defining withdrawal limits.
- Advanced options for affiliates who place creatives.
- Clear earning rules at a glance for affiliates.
- Simple commission process displayed
- An affiliate can withdraw money from his or her Store's Credit Account.
- Transaction history is always available at a glance both for you and your affiliates.
- Takes control of withdrawals if necessary.
- Ability to give commission or discounts only for selected products or categories
- Engages your customers in the Affiliate program and lets them earn some extra money!
4 types of promotion programs
- Pay Per Sale Program
- Pay Per Click Program
- Pay Per Lead Program
- Pay Per Impression Program
4 options for the affiliate to place on their websites
- Referral Link
- Referral Banner
- Referral Widget
- Referral Coupon
An affiliate gets a commission after each order made on referral.
You can choose which products are allowed for commission, e.g. you can give commission only for high-margin products.
An affiliate gets a commission after each visit made on referral using an affiliate link, banner, or widget.
An affiliate gets a commission after each lead-action: sign up, newsletter subscription.
An affiliate gets a commission based on the number of views from your banners.
You can create hidden programs and manually assign them to a particular affiliate. All visible programs are automatically assigned to all affiliates.
When an affiliate invites other affiliates, he or she will receive part of their commissions.
Each affiliate gets a link to your store with a unique code. The extension uses the code in the link to track traffic and orders from the affiliate.
In the admin panel, you can create different banners on different landing pages. An affiliate can then place these banners on their site to refer traffic or orders to your store.
Banners are not supposed to be changed by affiliates, but widgets are customizable! It is possible to edit: size, title, number of products, products category, etc.
An affiliate can even share a unique coupon code for referred orders. Based on the Shopping Cart Rules, coupons can offer different discounts.
Easy Withdrawal Process
Magento 2 Affiliate Marketing System allows your store Program's participants to withdraw their accumulated earnings quickly!
Different withdrawal methods
If an affiliate reaches the minimum withdrawal balance, he or she will be eligible to withdraw it using one of the following options:
- Store Credit with Store Credit & Refund extension
Withdrawal can be handled with the following statuses:
- Accepted or Denied
Minimum withdrawal amount
You can set a minimum withdrawal amount. Therefore, when an affiliate reaches this amount, it makes the affiliate eligible to withdraw.
The Magento Affiliate Marketing solution is quite flexible, giving you the option not only to view withdrawal history but also to add a withdrawal manually from the backend!
Clear Transaction History And Balance
The Affiliate extension delivers to your affiliates a clear and transparent transaction history. No hidden fees, actions on an account, or unauthorized withdrawals are detected and documented!
You can select an ordered status when an extension should charge for a commission to an affiliate. Also, you can specify statuses for cancelling charged commission.
Commission holding period
You can specify a holding period for commission or transaction in verifying it before adding to the affiliate balance.
Backend Dashboard: See Progress
The Affiliate extension provides you with the most valuable insights right on the dashboard!
You can view:
- Number of active affiliates from the past seven days
- Number of total affiliates (thus, you can compare how many new affiliates were added for the past seven days)
- The most active and valuable affiliates (TOP-5)
- Latest activity
Add Banners And Watch Creative Reports at the same time
Affiliate backend interface allows you to both add new banners for affiliates and watch the quick reports on each creative!
You can view at a glance:
- Number of clicks on a banner
- Number of impressions of a banner
- Banner CTR (Click Through Rate, %)
These fundamental indicators will help you to evaluate each creative performance and optimize their usage!
Detailed feature list
- Enable or disable customer auto sign-up to affiliate
- Enable or disable an affiliate's approval
- Change the affiliate link referral parameter
- Provide the ability to give discounts and commission by cart rule coupon
- Enable or disable the ability to use coupon codes
- Provide the ability to define coupon code patterns
- New account
- Account has been approved
- New Transaction
- Balance update
- New Withdrawal Request
- Ability to set order status to add commission
- Ability to set order statuses to subtract commission
- Commission holding period
- Sales Commission lifetime
- Assign priority for referred customer
Get Additional Revenue Drivers With Affiliate Extension!
Recommendation to the developers-
review readers, these are not negatives, its a feature request to make this wonderful extension perfect.
1.Adding the standard feature of collecting bank account details of the affiliate to do the wire transfer.
2. When they click on "other" on payment form there is an option of email, please add a column for the service name and details.
3. Please add the option to credit the earned commision to store credit (if there is a store credit extension installed on the store)
Live customer feedback
The real-time results of the satisfaction survey of our customers
These are our primary. A major portion of our new clients come from referrals from our existing clients. Our professional team of developers, marketers and support staff have invested the best knowledge and experience in the field into our work, so you know you can come back to us again and again.
90-days free and high quality support. We go to great lengths to provide maximum satisfaction with every module you have purchased in our store. By helping you with installation, configuration, answering your every question, we do all our best to eliminate any possible problems.
30-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our extension’s performance for any reason, we provide a full refund.
We provide you with lifetime free updates. We constantly add new features to all our modules, and are always interested in hearing your opinion and implementing your suggested features in our future developments.
We provide an expanded user guide for every aspect of our extension, so you can find answers for all your burning questions.
You can customize extensions according to your needs and requirements.
The Module is easy to install and upgrade, just follow our step-by-step user guide.
No core modifications. Just use the composer or copy the extension’s files to the root directory of your store.