Yandex Market Export
|Compatible with:||Community:||1.6.0 - 1.9.3|
|Enterprise:||1.11 - 1.14.2|
Yandex Market Export Extension allows your store to export products to Yandex Market (http://market.yandex.ru/) and other price-aggregation services that support YML format.
Yandex Market Export
- Support of several export models (simple, vendor)
- Automatic export file generation by schedule
- Ability to export manually
- Easy interface to setup key properties of export
- Seamlessly integrated into the Magento backend
- Works with Magento versions 1.6.x.x
Supported price-aggregation services:
- nadavi.com.ua (nadavi.com.ua, e-katalog.kiev.ua, m1.ua)
Why should you choose this extension?
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Code is not encrypted. You can easily customize it.
- You pay only once. No annual fee.
- Free upgrades and bug-fixing included.
Reasons to choose Mirasvit
It is our main goal. A big part of our new clients come from referrals from our existing clients. Our professional team of developers, marketers and support invest the best knowledge and experience, so you could come back to us again and again.
90-days free and high quality support. We make an effort to satisfy you with work of every module you have purchased in our store. Helping you with installation, configuration, answering your every question, we do all our best to eliminate any possible problems.
30-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with work of our extension for any reason we provide a full refund.
We provide you lifetime free updates. We constantly add new features to all our modules. We are absolutely interested to hear your opinion and to implement your suggested features in our future developments.
We provide an expanded user guide for every our extension, so you can find answers for all your burning questions.
You can customize extensions according to your needs and requirements.
Module is easy to install and easy to upgrade, just follow step by step our user guide.
No core modifications. Just copy extension files to store root directory.