To manage templates go to Catalog → Advanced Product Feeds → Templates.
The extension includes more then 45 ready to use templates for all the popular price comparison engines (Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Shopzilla, etc.).
NoteBefore you create a new template, you need to check the product feed specification for the specified marketplace (template format type, fields delimiter, required fields, etc).
You can create templates for any comparison shopping engine.
To create a new template, follow these steps:
- Go to Catalog → Advanced Product Feeds → Templates, then click the Add Template button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Name - name of the new template.
- File Type - feed output format. There are 3 types that are available for the data feed:
- CSV - comma-separated values, each item placed on a new line. File extension is .csv.
- TXT - same as CSV file, but with .txt extension.
- XML - uses tags to define blocks of content. Information about your items is enclosed within these tags, which are indicated by angle brackets. File extension is .xml.
- At Content Settings tab, you you need to configure the template depending on requirements and file type. Currently supported formats are:
- CSV, TXT
- Click the Save button.