How to upgrade extension
To upgrade the extension, follow these steps:
- Backup your store's database and web directory.
- Login to the SSH console of your server and navigate to the root directory of the Magento 2 store.
- Run command to update current extension with all dependencies:
composer require mirasvit/module-finder:* --update-with-dependencies
NoteIn some cases, the command above is not applicable, or it's not possible to update just the current module, or you need to upgrade all Mirasvit modules in a bundle. In this case, the command above will have no effect.
composer update mirasvit/*command. It will update all Mirasvit modules installed in your store.
- Run command to install updates:
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run command to clean the cache:
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
- Deploy static view files:
rm -rf pub/static/*; rm -rf var/view_preprocessed/*; php -f bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy;