- Debug improvement
- Ability add links by tags
Fixed an issue when autolinks with special characters, for example "(", is not changed
- Fixed an issue if autolink don't added to the page because of additional spaces in templates which added in "Paths of templates to add links inside"
- Compatibility adjustments introduced
- Stability adjustments introduced to avoid issues on Magento reindex(for some stores)
- Fixed an issue with templates to add links inside
- Fixed error if slash exist in autolink keyword
- Improved auto links import for multiple store views
- Compatibility with languages without space (Chinese, Thai etc.)
- Fixed "id already exists" error ( for some stores )
- Added option to skip links pointing to current page
- Max links per page calculation optimized
- Description for "Skip links pointing to current page" added and "Don't add links inside tags" description extended
- Performance improved
- Compatibility adjustments for newer versions of AW Blog extension
- Improved handling of special characters in internal link keywords
- Added "Paths of templates to add links inside" option description
- Old manual files removed
- Possibility to add autolinks based on block or template information
- Add frontend debugging mechanism for added autolinks
- "Links limit per page" works incorrectly
- Incorrect work of "number of substitutions"
Your feedback about this content is important.
Let us know what you think.