Setting up Icons
The Product Attachments module includes icons for most commonly used file types. You can also add your own icons or change existing ones.
- Click the Catalog tab in the top left of your admin panel.
- Click Icons in the pop-up.
- Click Add New in the top right or navigate to an existing icon and click Edit in the rightmost part of the grid.
- Enable or disable the icon by changing the Is Active toggle.
- Add the icon's name to the Label field.
- Upload the icon file in the Icon field. JPEG, GIF, and PNG images are currently supported.
- (Optional) Select which file type you would like to associate with the icon in the Types field. If you add a corresponding attachment without choosing an icon manually, this icon will be used automatically.
NoteChoosing a url file type will make it the default icon for URLs.
If you do not specify any file type, it will become a generic icon for all file types without their own icons.
If you add several icons associated with the same file type, the icon that is highest in the grid will be used.
- Click Save in the top right.