How to upgrade extension
To upgrade the extension, take the following steps:
- Back up your store's database and web directory.
- Log in to the SSH console of your server and navigate to the root directory of the Magento 2 store.
- Run the command below to update the current extension with all dependencies:
composer require mirasvit/module-seo-filter:* mirasvit/module-navigation:* --update-with-dependencies
NoteIn some cases, the command above is not applicable, or you are unable to update just the current module, meaning you need to upgrade all Mirasvit modules in a bundle. In this case, the command above will have no effect.
Instead run the
composer update mirasvit/*command. It will update all Mirasvit modules which are installed in your store.
- Run below command to re-enable extension:
php -f bin/magento module:enable Mirasvit_Core Mirasvit_SeoFilter Mirasvit_Scroll Mirasvit_LayeredNavigation Mirasvit_Brand Mirasvit_AllProducts Mirasvit_QuickNavigation
- Run the command below to install the updates:
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run the command below to clean the cache:
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
- Deploy the static view files
rm -rf pub/static/*; rm -rf var/view_preprocessed/*; php -f bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy