The Magento 2 Layered Navigation extension allows you to add an extra flexible and attractive navigation to your store.
It significantly expands default Magento 2 layered navigation, fixes certain issues and adds a lot of new features.
- Improve Layered Navigation in your Store
- Speed up your catalog with AJAX
- SEO-friendly URLs functionality
- Shop By Brand feature
- Improved Sorting
- Infinite Ajax Scroll
- Fast Ajax Pagination
We will install the extension in your store and configure for your requirements
When customer visits your website, he has only a few seconds to find the product he was looking for. So, it is extremely important to provide your customers with a convenient and clear website structure and navigation through your shop. The latter can significantly increase your store’s retail conversion rates.
Magento 2 Layered Navigation extension lets you add an super flexible and attractive navigation that matches all the modern approaches and trends to your Magento store. It significantly expands default Magento navigation, fixes certain issues and adds a lot of new features.
Improve Layered Navigation in Your Store
Speed Up Navigation with AJAX
Extension boosts the navigation in your catalog by means of adding AJAX to layered navigation block. AJAX allows filtering without reloading of all the pages. Thus, it will greatly speed up loading of product listings for your customers.
Allow The Customers to Choose Multiple Filter Options
Default Magento does not allow customers to choose multiple filter options during conduct of a search in the catalogue. For example, they can’t select several known brands. Thus, they are compelled to choose only one brand of their interest.
Our extension successfully solves this issue. It allows customers to choose as many filter options as they need. Thus, it will expand customer’s choice and help him to spot the required product.
Make Filter Options More Attractive by Illustrating Them with Images
Default Magento provides all the filter options in a plain text format. A wide range of different options can make one feel confused. Using our extension, you can add images to your filter settings. Thus, you’ll finely facilitate the search of required products for your customers.
Allow Easy Selection of a Price Range with Slider
Improve the way you customers choose the price range for their next purchase. Extension adds the price slider to layered navigation to allow more user friendly selection of the price range of interest.
Enhance Your Layered Navigation Block with Useful Filters
Help your customers to easily find what they are looking for. Enhance your layered with the following filters:
- Filter by new products – This feature helps to find the latest products. This filter is very useful for the beginning users.
- Filter by “on sale” products - This feature helps to find the products sold at the most attractive price. This filter is very useful for price-sensitive customers.
- Filter by stock status – This feature enables search of the available products only. In many cases, you don’t want to hide ‘out of stock’ products from your catalogue. This filter will be beneficial for all the customers.
- Filter by product ratings – This feature helps finding the products with the most positive reviews. Many customers heavily rely on the product reviews. This filter will help them to spot the correct products.
Make Your Layered Navigation Urls SEO-Friendly
Default Magento layered navigation has very tricky URLs. Our extension makes layered navigation much more clean and SEO-friendly. Google loves URLs which contain humans understandable info and will rank your pages higher in the search results.
Gain Full Control Over the Outlook of Layered Navigation
With our extension you can gain full control over the outlook of your layered navigation.
- You can choose vertical or horizontal position of main layered navigation block;
- You can choose vertical or horizontal position of reset filters block;
- You can show or hide certain filters in the layered navigation block;
- You can choose colors, borders and manage other settings of your interest.
Empower Your Store with Branded Pages
Show All Brands of Your Store on A Single Page
Customers make their choices based on their brand preference. Extension can fit the list of all the brands represented in your store to a single webpage. Customers can apply alphabetical filtering to the list of brands to spot the brands of their interest and open corresponding brand page with a list of all the branded products. It’s easy to filter the products by more specific parameters on the brand page.
Create Individual SEO-Friendly Page for Each Brand
Branded search queries are very popular in the Google. Extension enables creation of a separate page for every brand in your store. You can enhance the brand page with the brand logo, description and list of the products. Brand pages may help to attract significant SEO traffic to your store.
List All Your Store Products on a Single Page
Extension creates a special page with the list of all your store products. Many store owners who have to manage a large number of products design a navigation menu using the results of layered navigation filtering only. Store owners include links of the most popular subsets of products from the layered navigation to the main navigation menu. It allows them to easily manage their large catalogues.
Infinite Ajax Scroll
Improve users shopping experience by providing them with a possibility to load products either automatically or by pressing the Load More button, without need to reload the whole page.
Ajax Scroll functionality is available on Category Page and Search Results page.
Extension also include Magento 2 Improved Sorting module, which allows sort products by:
- Sort by Bestsellers
- Sort by Top Rated
- Sort by Reviews Count
- Sort by Biggest Saving
- Sort by Most Wished
- Sort by Most Viewed
great theme templatekumar from United Statesvery happy with the service and great looking theme
Simple installation, setup and great featuresRobert from United StatesAnother great extension from Mirasvit. Simple setup that works out of the box and good features.
Next level layered navigationHappyMagento from Nairobi, KenyaAjax support, blazing fast. Many customization features.
A Must Have extension to handle layered navigationYeo from Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaLayered navigation is a must for eCommerce shopping site but it is complicated and time-consuming if you would like to develop by yourself. Mirasvit addresses this challenge very good and brought us an easy-to-use extension that solves us many hours of development time.
Work as promisedBay from Gurgaon, Indiagreat module for filters. All is configurable, just yes/no categories yes/no.. is easy
Customers can find things easierSam from Portsmouth, United KingdomWe stock a lot of products and those products have a lot of configuration options, this extension has helped our customers narrow down their search for the product they needs. Attributes can easily be added to the layered navigation and some options even allow for things like logo or images so that customers can instantly recognise them as an option. This has been a winner for us.
Must have !Fred from Paris, FranceThis extension have a lot of features. Very useful for all Magento 2 store!
Best Layered NavScott from Wilmington, United StatesActive development and clean code. Not overly complicated like a lot of competitors.
Excellent extension with great supportFrederic from United StatesThis extension have a lot of features. It's a must have for all Magento 2 store!
excellent features, nice brand additionBulent from Bulgariagreat module for every magento store.
Great ModuleScott from Wilmington, United StatesThis module is hand over fist better than the Amasty module in every regard: Speed, compatibility, features.... you name it.
goodBoonchai from Bangkok, Thailandhelp a lot
Feature rich extension with reliable and client oriented supportTom from Nangli, IndiaWe are using this extension for several moths and have only positive expierience. We're using custom theme and dedicated server for database. Developers helped us with all questions and made some customization to suite our needs.
Fine moduleBosco from Nangli, IndiaIs a great module for filters. All is configurable, just yes/no categories yes/no.. is easy work
Best navigation solution for Magento 2Justin from Nangli, IndiaReally happy to have finally gotten a great layered navigation for my online store.
A must have for all merchant ! I recommend it without any hesitation.
The Layered Navigation for Magento 2 is compatible with:
|Magento 2 Community Edition (CE)||2.1.* - 2.3.*|
|Magento 2 Enterprise Edition (EE)||2.1.* - 2.3.*|
|Magento 2 Cloud||+|
- Checkbox filter click returns raw JSON
- Clean selected filters
- Missing nested categories in filter list
- Issue with category filter on search results page (elasticsearch 6+)
- Add category and product url suffix validator
- Ability to sort attribute options alphabetically
- Ability to use multi-select for Decimal filters
- Ability to split selected filter option (filter clear block)
- Code refactoring
- Price filter multi select
- display different swatch for category and product page
- ES compatibility
- Ability to use .svg for brand logos
- Ability to display nested categories in filter
- Issue with save attribute
- Upgrade issue (All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL)
- Ability to display/hide particular filters by category
- Issue with Customer Group ID in price filter
- JS error on edit brand page
- All Brands Page
- Performance issue loading css styles
- Price slider filter is not properly displayed in IE11 [#89]()
- White layer appears during using toolbar and hides catalog
- Rating filter displayed multiple times across different filters
- Properly set additional filters position
- Error during saving product from admin panel
- Integrate Layered Navigation with Elastic Search Engine provided by Mirasvit Search
- Add translation file
- Error during performing compilation command
- Solve error during DI compilation
- Error 'The attribute model is not defined.'
- SEO for layered navigation: robots meta header and canonical URLs
- Error in logs regarding non-numeric value in price filter
- Fix error in browser's console regarding absent css file
- Clear all filters button does not work in some cases
- Style issue with 'Shop By' button #50
- Error in browser's developer toolbar regarding absence of the stylesheet file #50
- Cannot upload logo image for brand page in M2.3
- Error 'Attribute does not exist' occurs when opening CMS pages without preliminary setting the brand attribute
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1.7 and lower
- Category page gives error when price calculation step set to 'Automatic (equalize product counts)' option
- Added Smart Sorting module
- Errors during di compilation
- Brand pages show all brand products (since 1.0.48)
- Layered Navigation troubleshoot
- Scroll and Sorting modules documentation
- M2.3 support
- Center brand labels in slider for IE
- Brand page is not opened
- Error displaying brand slider
- Display horizontal filters with mobile themes
- Center 'Add to Cart' button after catalog update Trigger "amscroll" event after catalog update, JS script listens for this event to center the buttons
- Swatch options' labels of type text are not visible (since 1.0.45)
- Problem with auto-generated brand URLs whitespaces are not replaced with hyphen sign
- Ability to set Brand URL suffix
- Brand logo is not visible in product list
- Filter options missing for swatch filters
When swatch type is not set for the attribute the
filter options for that attribute are not visible
- Checkbox-styled filters are not clickable
When option Display options set to Checkbox and Ajax
is not enabled the filter options do not react on user clicks
and as a result filtering is not performed.
- update installation instruction
- On Sale filter shows wrong products
On Sale filter ignores Special Price From and To dates
and as a result shows products that are no longer on sale.
- Ajax Infinite Scroll
- Wrong SEO-friendly filter URL when category URL suffix is set to slash - /
- Product URLs are not SEO-friendly on brand page when 'Use Categories Path for Product URLs' is enabled
- Pagination does not work on search page, when search query composed from 2 words
- Instruction for module disabling
- Multiple filter options marked as checked when option ID exists as the substring in another option
- JS Error: filters do not work
- Brand page returns 404 when trailing slash is used in the brand's page URL
- Issue with slider
- Swatch multiselector
- issues with js
- LOF after filtration
- Float filters
- Lof Ajax
- Lof Ajax
- Show all categories in filter (for brand and all products page)
- Lof_AjaxScroll compatibility
- Fixed conflict with Aheadworks Product Questions
- Fixed "Notice: Undefined variable: filtersWithoutSuffix in .../LayeredNavigation/Service/SeoFilterUrlService.php on line 292"
- Fixed notice
- Fixed frontend style
- Brand slider
- More from this brand block
- Brand logo and tooltip on product and category page
- bug: Compatibility with SEO
- Style fix
- All products page
- Fix default title
- Compatibility with SEOFilter version 1.0.5
- Ability add banner to brand page
- Fixed incorrect items count in navigation for Elasticsearch (magento ee, Elasticsearch, for some stores)
- Ability use catalog.leftnav for horizontal navigation (need for some stores)
- Fixed brand images style
- Fixed an issue when only 10 items in navigation ( for Elasticsearch 1.7.x )
- Elasticsearch compatibility if multiselect enabled (magento ee)
- Fix brand composer
- docs: Documentation improvement
- Fixed incorrect urls for additional filters in navigation
- Fixed an issue with "%2C" in url without ajax if slider enabled
- Multi filter issue + issue with price slider (if from is 0)
- Fixed error if search elastic work in mysql mode
- Fixed issue with "pub" folder in additional css path
- Compatibility with SearchElastic
- Fixed %2C symbol in pager url
- Redirect to correct url if js error
- Fixed filter disappearance when click on ajax paging
- Magento 2.1 compatibility
- Ability use scroll for navigation links
- Fixed style issue for Safari browser
- Added documentation
- Initial release
All customers can request a refund during 30 days after purchase of our software, if customer think that our software is not suitable for any reason. To request refund, customer must remove all copies of our software from its store, servers, computers, email, etc and confirm by email such removal. After receiving a request we will proceed refund within 3 business days.
If request for refund is received after 30 days after purchase, it will be rejected. Cost of installation and customization services are not refundable.
Support and bug fixing
Mirasvit offers free 90 days support of all software sold on this site. Customers can report all bugs, which were found in our software. We can solve only the bugs directly related to or caused by our extension. Those bugs must be reproduced on fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins. We will solve that bugs in order of our development plan.
We don’t do any type of custom work and we have a right to reject a support request if the issue is store-specific (cannot be reproduced on the fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins).
Mirasvit will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) related to our support service caused to you, your information and your business.
Mirasvit offers free lifetime updates if they areavaliable. Updates are limited to the Magento version branch (1.x.x or 2.x.x). Customer can download an update and install it by himself. If support period is expired, Mirasvit.com can’t solve any possible problems with our software during or after updating. Mirasvit does not guarantee that it will release updates for any product.