Unless otherwise stated, Mirasvit Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "Mirasvit", owns the intellectual property rights of the website and material included within. Subject to the license below, all respective intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print the pages. You must not:
- republish materials from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material or materials from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit materials on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material or materials on the website;
- redistribute materials from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the web site's material is kept up-to-date.
License to software
- Mirasvit Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "Mirasvit", is the copyright holder of the Software. The Software in its entirety or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by law. Any activity that infringes on the terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted in accordance with the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
- This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be purchased for each new Software installation. In accordance with the current law, any distribution of the Software without our consent, which includes a non-commercial distribution, is regarded as a violation of Agreement and entails liability.
- You shall not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
- You shall not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You shall not place the Software on a server that is accessible to the public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
- You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact.
- Mirasvit reserves the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software.
- Mirasvit will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused against you, your information, and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- Mirasvit is not liable for prosecution or prosecutions arising from the Software's use against the law or for any illegal purpose.
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program will be revoked.
- Mirasvit reserves the right to change this license agreement unilaterally and impose its clauses at any given time.
- The license agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time. In its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any copyright notice specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent on the purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after Mirasvit gives you notice of termination of your license. By that means, you have agreed to accept an injunction enjoining you from its further use. As you will have to pay, all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us as a result of your misuse of the Software.
- This Software is designed to work with a specific Magento edition. Customers can not use this Software with any other Magento edition except the one specified during the purchase process. Mirasvit does not provide extension support in case of an incorrect edition usage.
- The software can automatically connect with the Mirasvit license server to validate the Software's license or provide the customer with additional information.
When a customer buys a software from Mirasvit, he or she pays a one-time License fee.
By paying a License fee, customers gets:
- License to our software as described above;
- Lifetime access to the source code of our software available on the purchase date;
- Access to our support services for 1 year starting from the purchase date;
- Access to the latest version of our software for 1 year starting from the purchase date.
On second and following years from the date of purchase, customer may pay an annual Subscription fee, which grants:
- Access to our support services for 1 year starting from the payment of Subscription fee;
- Access to the latest version of our software for 1 year starting from the payment of Subscription fee.
Support and bug fixing
Mirasvit offers support for all software sold on this site for customers who have active access to the support services. Customers can report all bugs, which were found in our software. We can solve only the bugs directly related to or caused by our extension. Those bugs must be reproduced upon a fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins. We will solve those bugs in the order of our development plan.
We don't do any type of custom work and we have a right to reject a support request if the issue is store-specific (cannot be reproduced on a fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins).
Mirasvit will not be liable to you for any damages caused to you, your information, and your business (including any loss of profits or savings, or incidental or consequential) related to our support service system.
Mirasvit offers access to the latest versions of our software for customers who have an active access to software updates. Updates are limited to the Magento version branch (1.x.x or 2.x.x). The customer can download an update and install it by themselves. If the support period has expired, Mirasvit can't solve any possible problems with our software during or after updating. Mirasvit does not guarantee that it will release updates for any product.
All customers can request a refund within 30 days after purchasing our software if the customer thinks that our software is not suitable for any reason. To confirm a refund, the customer must remove all copies of our software from its store, servers, computers, email, etc, and confirm such removal by email. After receiving a request, we will proceed with the refund within 3 business days.
If the request for a refund is received more than 30 days after purchase, it will be rejected.
The cost of support, installation and customization services are not refundable.
Exclusion of third party rights
These terms are for our benefit and are not intended to benefit a third party or enforceable by any third party. The exercise of both parties' rights to this agreement, concerning these terms, is not subject to the consent of a third party.