Order Management for Magento 2
This module helps you manage orders faster while making fewer mistakes.
It adds all necessary information to the orders grid. It also allows you to edit any order in your store in place, without canceling. You can change the order's items, shipping or billing information, apply discounts and so on.
Get the most out of your store by providing customers with the best shopping experience thanks to faster service!
- Add all necessary information to the orders grid
- Edit any order hassle-free
- Edit order items, shipping and billing info, prices and discounts
- Fast and convenient interface
- Preview results before submitting changes
- Make custom numbers of orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos
Problem: Default Magento restricts the editing of most order details, suggesting instead that you cancel the current order and issue a new one. Creating a new order is time-consuming, quite inconvenient to both you and the customer, and can ultimately lead to mistakes during the new order creation process.
Additionally, Magento does not display all necessary information in the orders grid, meaning that managers need to open an order before they can see details — a highly inconvenient step in many cases.
Solution: The Magento Order Management extension dramatically improves your order management experience. You can configure the orders grid to meet your demands, edit any order right in place without needing to cancel and issue a new one, and change any order information, add items, apply discounts and more at a moment's notice. Speed up your work and eradicate your errors!
Edit any order information
Get full editing capabilities for orders, which the default Magento does not provide. Edit any information regarding the purchase while viewing the order. Preview the final result before applying actual changes made to the order.
- Add or Change Ordered Items
- Edit Order & Account Information
- Modify Payment & Shipping Method
Change items, their prices or quantities in the order
Speed up your work by more convenient order management. The module allows you to edit the section Items Ordered and:
- Add/Remove products
- Change Item's prices
- Change Quantity of items
- Change Applied tax rate
- Change Discount amount
Preview the results before applying actual changes to the order.
Edit order tracking information
Our module allows you to change order tracking details. You can:
- Change Order status
- Change Order number
- Change Order date
Adjust order payment info
You don't need to worry if the customer changes the method they wish to pay with or they are looking for other available shipping option. Easily adjust to the changes in a customer's life by editing
- Payment information
- Shipping & Handling information
All necessary information on one screen
Extend limited quick view capabilities for default Magento 2 and get all necessary order info on one screen. With our module, you will be able to view needed information regarding products, billing and shipping on the orders list page of your store.
- Order's items
- Billing details
- Shipping details
- Order quick view
View the products in order with no clicks
You can easily get information about the products featured in each order. Display this item info as:
- Item's thumbnail
- Item's SKU
- Item's type
- Item's available options
- Ordered item quantity
- Ordered item cost
Check billing information in one glance
You don't need to open each order to be able see its billing details. Our module allows you to display the following info in the orders list:
- Invoice Number
- Billing Address
Quickly see where the order is shipping
With our module, you get additional columns regarding shipping details of the orders. When activated, you will be able to view the following information:
- Shipping Number
- Shipping Address
Quick access to order details
Save time while viewing orders by receiving details more quickly with the Quick View option.
Click on the order number in the orders list to access a side-sliding window with the order's full information.
From this side-sliding window, open the Magento edit order form or close it to view details on another order.
Custom numbers for documents
Make the identification numbers of your store's transactions more user-friendly. Don't let your competitors estimate the number of orders in your store.
Match those transaction numbers to your local business requirements using flexible prefixes and suffixes. Get the most suitable representation format for your store by adding variables that include store ID, order counter, random number, current time and date.
Copy order identification numbers pattern for invoices, shipments, credit memos or make them customized for each document type.
If you migrate from another platform, you can use order counters to adjust your new store numbering with data from the previous one.
Preview and compare how a new numbering system will appear for any type of issued payment documents before actually changing it.
The module supports multistore view. You can set individual identification numbers for each of the stores in your Magento instance.
Easily navigate within your orders using order tags. Filter orders by tags to quickly find those that you need.
Quickly identify the main attributes of the order with the color coding of the tag labels.
Fill the order row in the grid with distinct colors to highlight orders that require most attention. You are free to configure tag color coding that suits your needs best.
Flexibly apply tags to any number of orders by setting conditions for the automatic order tag addition. Alternatively, you can set order tags manually.
Orders may have several tags. Assign them a priority level to highlight the most important order tag.
Full Features List
Our module Order Management for Magento 2 is a supportive tool that allows you to make any type of adjustment to an order's information. With Magento, the order edit function changes are easily managed in the backend of your store. This extension is suitable for Magento Commerce order management.
The full features list of this extension provides the following options:
- Edit order & account information:
- Change order status
- Modify order number
- Set new order date
- Redact payment & shipping Methods:
- Specify new payment information
- Edit the shipping & handling details
- Modify a list of items in the order:
- Add or remove products in the order
- Change the price of the ordered items
- Set new quantity of items in the order
- Specify another appropriate tax rate
- Put in the new discount amount
- Automatic recalculation of the order on:
Custom document numbers
- Set unique numbering pattern to:
- Shipment documents
- Credit memos
- Inherit the numbering pattern for all payment documents from orders
- Specify individual numbering for documents
- Create own counters for numbering
- Get 16 pre-built variables to use in the numbering pattern
- Support of multistore view
Orders view list
- See more information about products on the Orders page:
- Item thumbnail
- Stock Keeping Unit
- Product Type
- Additional ordered options of the items
- Ordered quantity
- Item cost
- Get additional billing info on the Orders page:
- Billing Fax
- Billing City
- Billing Region
- Billing Postcode
- Billing Telephone
- Billing Country
- View more shipping details on the Orders page:
- Shipping Fax
- Shipping City
- Shipping Region
- Shipping Postcode
- Shipping Telephone
- Shipping Country
- Expanded filter capabilities in the orders grid
- Switch to default Magento numbering at any moment
- Get quick access to order details in a side-sliding window with the option Quick View
- Apply tags to orders
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Get answers to the most popular questions regarding the Order Management for Magento 2 module
How does this extension enhance the process of order management in Magento 2?
Ineffective order management can be a major problem for businesses, which in some way can be improved with the help of a Magento extension. The Order Management Magento module improves the default Magento 2 order managing capabilities by adding options to effectively manage placed orders in several ways:
- it provides extended functionality to the order view grid, which is the place where a store's staff can monitor placed orders in the shop. With the Magento Order Management system, this grid gains the capability to display additional relevant information on orders, including info on ordered items, billing, and shipping. With it, Magento order status management becomes an easy task.
- with an Order Quick View function, it is possible to get full information on the order with a single mouse-click while still being on the same page. The information is displayed in a side-sliding window. Without the necessity of opening the order page to view it, you can get information faster and continue to work while avoiding the messy situation of multiple opened tabs in web browser.
- use the Orders Tags function to improve navigation and search of orders with the necessary attributes. Easily find the required orders by filtering them out with tags. Tags can be attributed to orders automatically by the determined conditions.
Can I add a product to the existing order?
The Order Management module extends default Magento 2 functionality and allows you to edit existing orders. You can make any modification to the list of the ordered items. For example, you can replace one variant of the ordered item with another variant or completely different product.
What exactly can be edited with the Order Management module?
Using this Magento order management software, you can edit full information on the order, including order number and date, billing and shipping addresses, and payment and shipping methods. Moreover, you can edit the list of ordered items to exclude or include any product from the order. Additionally, you are able to modify the quantity of ordered items, taxes, price, and discounts.
Can the tax be changed for an existing order?
Yes, with this Magento order management software for your store, you can modify the tax rate for any item in the order by selecting it from the pre-existing list of tax rates that is configured in your store. The tax rate list can be edited in the Tax Zones and Rates section of a Magento store.
These are our primary. A major portion of our new clients come from referrals from our existing clients. Our professional team of developers, marketers and support staff have invested the best knowledge and experience in the field into our work, so you know you can come back to us again and again.
90-days free and high quality support. We go to great lengths to provide maximum satisfaction with every module you have purchased in our store. By helping you with installation, configuration, answering your every question, we do all our best to eliminate any possible problems.
30-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our extension’s performance for any reason, we provide a full refund.
We provide you with lifetime free updates. We constantly add new features to all our modules, and are always interested in hearing your opinion and implementing your suggested features in our future developments.
We provide an expanded user guide for every aspect of our extension, so you can find answers for all your burning questions.
You can customize extensions according to your needs and requirements.
The Module is easy to install and upgrade, just follow our step-by-step user guide.
No core modifications. Just use the composer or copy the extension’s files to the root directory of your store.