Ajax Infinite Scroll
The scroll module provides you with the ability to activate the infinite scroll for traversing your catalog.
It works in 2 modes:
- Automatic Infinite Scroll automatically loads the next page when the user scrolls down to the bottom of the current page.
- Load More Button triggers the next page load by hitting the Load More button.
Go to Stores > Configuration > Mirasvit Extensions > Scroll section.
- Scroll Mode - defines, the mode used for loading next pages:
- Disabled - disable scroll functionality.
- Infinite scroll
- Load More Button
- Infinite scroll + Load More Button
- Load More Button + Infinite scroll
- Load Previous Page Button Label - if a user opens your site by a direct link which loads the specific category page (using param "p=page_num"), our module shows the Load Previous Page button on top of the catalog to give the user the ability to see the previous pages.
- Load Next Page Button Label - label for Load More button.
- Pages limit for the first pagination mode type - set the number of pages which will be loaded by the first pagination mode type. Available only for Infinite scroll + Load More Button and Load More Button + Infinite scroll scroll modes.
- Product List Selector - our extension uses this selector as the starting point for the initialization of the scroll functionality. The Default Magento block which wraps products has the
.products.products-listselector (depends on current view mode). However, if your theme uses a custom selector, you should specify it here.