How to install the extension
- Backup your store's database and web directory.
- Login to your server's SSH console and navigate to the root directory of the Magento 2 store.
- Copy the installation instructions from the page My Downloadable Products into the SSH console and press ENTER.
- Run the command below to enable the extension:
php -f bin/magento module:enable Mirasvit_Core Mirasvit_Optimize Mirasvit_ImageLazyLoad Mirasvit_OptimizeCss Mirasvit_OptimizeHtml Mirasvit_OptimizeInsight Mirasvit_OptimizeJs Mirasvit_OptimizeImage
- Run the command below to install the extension:
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run the command below to clean the cache:
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
Deploy static view files:
rm -rf pub/static/frontend/*; rm -rf pub/static/backend/*; rm -rf var/view_preprocessed/*; php -f bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Make sure that the native Magento cronjob is configured and working correctly. The extension performs all tasks in cron.
- The module Mirasvit_OptimizeImage requires server-side software to work properly. You can find information about required packages and their installation here.