Smart Kit allows for creating a kit using rules.
To create a new Smart Kit, go to the Catalog > Product Kits and press the button Add New Kit and select the option Is Smart.
The Edit page of the product kit consists of three sections:
- Active - kit status.
- Internal Name - kit name. Used only for internal purposes.
- Priority - sort order for appearing on the frontend.
- Store View - store view where the kit can be applied.
- Customer Groups - customer groups where the kit can be applied.
- Is Smart - kit type.
- Number of products - number of products in the kit.
- Title - the title of the kit block. Visible on the frontend.
- Label - label for the product kit discount. Visible on the shopping cart page.
- Override Cent Values? - allows modifying the final price of the kit. For example, the final kit price is $25.67, but you need to make it $25.99, so you set this option to ##.99.
Each product has the following options:
- Is Options - defines a product that must be added in the cart.
- Discount - allows you to set a discount for the product in this kit. Two types of discount are allowed:
- Fixed - defines a strict amount of discount;
- Percent - defines a percent from the product price.
- Qty - the number of products in the kit.
- Apply the rule only for the following products - the section that permits setting conditions used for the kit formatting.