Product Selection Rules
Selection Rule - internal functionality, that describes conditions for select appropriate related products.
Go to Marketing > Related Products > Product Selection Rules. You will see available rules.
You can add a Rule by pressing Add New Rule button. You will see then a Rule edit form, which contain basic data:
- Internal Name - internal name of the rule.
Primary Source - the source of related products. The extension select related products based on:
- Whole Catalog - all available products (M and R aren't related)
- Bought Together (the same Order) - previous orders (M and R were bought in the same order)
- Also Bought (the same Customer) - previous orders (M and R were bought by the same customer)
- Also Bought (the same Customer) - visits history (M and R were viewed by the same customer)
NoteProduct M - product based on page:
- Product View page - current product
- Shopping Cart page - last added product to the cart
- Customer Account pages - any of already purchased products
Product R - possible related product
- Rule - additional rules to select related products