Our Advanced Reports extension allows you to create rich reports and send them by email as annual documents.
You can create such an email-based reports from Reports -> Advanced Reports -> Email Notifications.
Jump to Reports -> Advanced Reports -> Email Notifications and press Add New Email button.
You will be brought to the Email Report creation page, which is divided into two subsections:
General information contains basic information about Email Report sending:
- Title - an internal title of Email Report.
- Status - whether this Email Notification is active and should be sent.
- Subject - a subject for the email, which encloses your Reports.
- Recipient - comma-separated emails of persons, who should receive these Reports.
Schedule - text-based schedule for sending messages, which uses converted Cron notation.
A useful manual on it can be found here.
ExampleSend Email Report at 23:59 every day:
Enter Text: '''23:59 every day```
The real schedule is behind it: '''59 23 *```
Body contains one or more rows, each of which contains a block with extracted and processed data about your store's work.
Each row has the following parameters:
- Block - is the name of the real Report or Dashboard block, which contains collected data.
- Date Interval - you can use this field to override the default block data range and force collect data for a certain period. Leave empty if you need to insert a report or block as is.
- Rows limit - limit of records, processed while collecting data. It is used primarily to resolve performance issues (too much data to process, can make email sending stuck). Leave empty to process all data.
The body can contain any number of Reports or Dashboard blocks. Therefore, you can automate your reporting even in a single email.