Advanced Reports for Magento 2
Analytics for any ecommerce store is the number one everyday activity. Magento 2 Reports extension utilizes the cutting-edge UI technologies and improvements of Magento 2 to help you get deep insights of your shop performance indicators. Level up your store analytics flows with Magento 2 Advanced Reports!
Powerful Cutting-Edge Tool For Store Analytics!
Advanced Reports is the powerful solution for performing your online store analytics. Get the deepest insights exploring the following reports:
- Sales overview report
- Sales by hour of day
- Sales by day of week
- Sales by coupon code
- Sales by customer group
- Sales by payment type
- Sales by category
- Sales by geo-data
- Sales by customers
- New vs Returning customers
- Bestsellers report / Product performance
- Sales by attribute
Our solution allows you to export any report data to CSV or Excel XML file and download it to your PC to perform a further analysis.
Advanced Reports extension helps you to find out the most precise performance indicators of your online store!
11 Advantages You Get With Advanced Reports
- View your store's advanced analytics in a suitable form at any time
- Customize your reports in compliance with your store business flows within a few clicks
- Get 12 ready-made reports showing your store performance's KPI
- Compare and visualize the sales data for two different time spans.
- Download reports in CSV or Excel XML format
- Use Interactive charts for visualizing your data
- Mobile and desktop dashboards with key metrics New
- Use flexible filters to get the data you need right now
- Customize your grid view on-the-go using drag&drop technology
- Get your store reports with real-time data (no need to aggregate data anymore)
- Configure canonical URLs for your online shops
- Grow your online shop performance!
The Deepest Insights At First Sight
Advanced Reports allows you to catch all the deepest analytic insights at a glance.
On the welcoming page, you may view a Sales Overview and customize the level of details right there.
Start analyzing your online store performance indicators within seconds with Advanced Reports!
Customize Reports On-The-Go
Advanced Reports extension is flexible and allows you to customize reports literally on-the-go:
- choose data time range manually
- choose one of the ready presets (today, this month etc.)
You can easily customize any report by:
- changing column order
- adding/removing columns
- showing/hiding data on charts
Moreover, you can use the drag&drop principle to customize your report grid views.
Advanced Reports extension provides you with your reports in the most comfortable view!
Apart from systematic analysis, it is very important to have all the key indices in hand. In such case, one will always be able to instantly access them and check how well their set goals regarding their sales are being achieved.
The Advanced Report module allows to place widgets with all the key metrics in the dashboard of your store. Versatile widgets will help you to trace your sales performance in real-time mode.
Advanced Reports for Magento 2 provides you an easy way to instantly access key sales metrics on a dashboard!
Clear Backend Interface
Advanced Reports provides you with a clear and intuitive interface that allows you to manage all reports simply by using several common user-friendly features, like drag&drop, filters and sorting.
Advanced Reports allows you to easily operate all reports data using flexible filters and sorting options.
You may filter reports data by any field by entering the desirable data range to show.
Our solution helps you save time by viewing the data you need within seconds!
Extraordinarily Useful Magento 2 Reports
Advanced Reports allows you to find out the most extraordinary performance indicators of your store.
For instance, Sales by Attribute report shows you the number of orders and totals by the Color of your product! Have you ever wonder how many Blue items you sell per month?
Advanced Reports can answer even such questions for you!
Analyze Your Store International KPI
Advanced Reports extension helps you in your international ecommerce business!
If your store is constructed for multinational visitors, our solution will let you know all the detailed geographical data by:
- place (city, town)
Know your target audience and improve your store performance with Advanced Reports!
Here is what Advanced Reports solution customers say:
"After searching for the right report extension, I finally found the one I was looking for that had everything. Great extension and great support. I am very pleased with my purchase!"
"Very pleased with the Advanced Reports plugin from Mirasvit, it's got lots of functionality out of the box and works well. They also helped us add more reporting functionality, included in the support at no extra charge. Would recommend and use again :)"
"Accurate reports, cool charts, useful dashboard and ... most impressive feature - email notifications"
- Added "Customers" report
- Updated connection for quote tables
- Added "Tax Title", "Tax Percent" to Orders report
- Added "Sales by Attribute Set" report
- Added column "Gross Margin" to "Product Performance" report
- Added column "Invoice ID" to Sales > Orders report
- Added "Grand Total excluding Tax" column to the Sales reports
- compatibility with Magento 2.2
- fix cron error 'undefined property' when executing 'reports_postcode_update' cron job
- compatibility with Magento 2.2.0rc
- Added Transaction ID and Type to Orders report
- Added "customer group" column to Abandoned Cart reports
- Fixed the hints for quarters when building a quarterly report.
- Fixed the issue with duplication in "Qty Refunded" column
- Corrected the calculation of the "out of stock estimate" for the case of a negative quantity of product in inventory
- Added "Abandoned Products" report
- Added "Abandoned Prodacts / Detail" report
- Added chart to "Product Performance Detail" report
- Fixed accounting of "active" abandoned carts
- Fixed requirements for compatibility with the mirasvit/module-report
- Added "Abandoned Carts Overview" report
- Added "Abandoned Carts" report
- Improved reports menu view
- Added "Sales by Cart Price Rules" report
- Added "Sales by Tax Rates" report
- Added ability to view the sold products from "Sales Overview" report
- Added column "QTY refunded" to Sales Overview report
- Added 2 columns "Out of Stock Estimation Date" and "Stock Qty"
- New Charts
- Modified the method of using Google geocoding
- Fixed an issue with default filter in "Sales by Attribute" and "Sales by Category" reports
- An issue with DaysOfWeek column
- Removed global limitation by order status
- Issue with duplication at "Product Performance" report
- Added filters to Manage Geo Data Grid
- Issue with geo redeclaration default UI
- Added possibility to delete Geo data from admin panel
- Fixed an issue of obtaining and duplication of Geo data in different languages
- Fixed Email Notification ACL
- Fixed the issue with Gross Profit in the case when the cost of product is not defined
- Fixed issue with cron job with Email Notifications
- pool and dateHelper at email notification
- pool at email notification
- Issue with base/global currency
- EE connections
- Email reports
- Ability to filter by order status
- Fixed an issue with cronjob
- Improved geo-data fetching logic
- Base geo reports
- Fixed an issue with date ranges
- Fixed an issue with report Product Performance - Detail
- Fixed an issue with wrong product cost calculations
- Renamed report.xml to mreport.xml (compatibility with module-support)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Updated installation instructions
- Fixed an issue with building reports based on all orders (filteration by status are missed)
- Fixed an issue with wrong requirements
- Added ability to filter all reports by store
- Fixed permissions issue
- Added Products column to Orders report
- Integration tests
- Fixed an issue with menu
- Minor fixes
- Fixed an issue with filtration
- Updated installation steps
- ADVR2-1 -- Fixed an issue with wrong requirejs declaration
- ADVR2-2 -- Fixed an issue with percent calculation
- Fixed an issue with applying the filters
- Fixed an issue with di compilation
- Removed geo export console command
- Update required core version to 1.2
Reasons to choose Mirasvit
It is our main goal. A big part of our new clients come from referrals from our existing clients. Our professional team of developers, marketers and support invest the best knowledge and experience, so you could come back to us again and again.
90-days free and high quality support. We make an effort to satisfy you with work of every module you have purchased in our store. Helping you with installation, configuration, answering your every question, we do all our best to eliminate any possible problems.
30-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with work of our extension for any reason we provide a full refund.
We provide you lifetime free updates. We constantly add new features to all our modules. We are absolutely interested to hear your opinion and to implement your suggested features in our future developments.
We provide an expanded user guide for every our extension, so you can find answers for all your burning questions.
You can customize extensions according to your needs and requirements.
Module is easy to install and easy to upgrade, just follow step by step our user guide.
No core modifications. Just copy extension files to store root directory.