Analytics is the number one everyday activity for any ecommerce store. Magento 2 Reports extension utilizes the cutting-edge UI technologies and improvements of Magento 2 to help you to get deep insights of your shop performance indicators. Level up your store analytics flows with Magento 2 Advanced Reports.
- 22 ready-made reports with real-time data
- Mobile and desktop dashboards with key metrics
- Interactive charts for your data visualization
- Flexible filters by any column
- Custom Reports (Report Builder)
- Web API
Advanced Reports is the powerful solution for performing your online store analytics. Get the deepest insights exploring the following reports:
- Sales Overview report
- Sales by Hour of Day
- Sales by Day of Week
- Sales by Coupon Code
- Sales by Cart Price Rule
- Sales by Customers
- Bestsellers report
- Sales by Customer Group
- Sales by Geo-data (country)
- New vs Returning customers
- Customers Overview report
- Sales by Payment Type
- Sales by Tax Rates
- Product Performance
- Sales by Category
- Sales by Attribute
- Sales by Attribute Set
- Abandoned Carts Overview
- Abandoned Carts
- Abandoned Products
Our solution allows you to export any report data to CSV or Excel XML file and download it to your PC to perform a further analysis.
Advanced Reports extension helps you to find out the most precise performance indicators of your online store!
Advanced Reports allows you to catch all the deepest analytic insights at a glance. On the welcoming page, you may view a Sales Overview and customize the level of details right there.
Reports extension provides you with a clear and intuitive interface that allows you to manage all reports simply by using several common user-friendly features, like drag&drop, filters and sorting.
Customize Reports On-The-Go
Advanced Reports extension is flexible and allows you to customize reports literally on-the-go:
- choose data time range manually
- choose one of the ready presets (today, this month etc.)
You can easily customize any report by:
- adding/removing columns to table
- changing column order
- showing/hiding data on charts
- changing/adding dimensions for group data by specific columns
Moreover, you can use the drag&drop principle to customize your report grid views.
Advanced Reports extension provides you with your reports in the most comfortable view!
Advanced Reports allows you to easily operate all reports data using flexible filters and sorting options.
You may filter reports data by any field by entering the desirable data range to show.
Our solution helps you save time by viewing the data you need within seconds!
Magento 2 Advanced Reports allows you to group report by few columns in same time. You can group report by Order Date and purchased Product in same time.
Extraordinarily Useful Magento 2 Reports
Advanced Reports allows you to find out the most extraordinary performance indicators of your store.
For instance, Sales by Attribute report shows you the number of orders and totals by the Color of your product! Have you ever wonder how many Blue items you sell per month?
Advanced Reports can answer even such questions for you!
Analyze Your Store International KPI
Advanced Reports extension helps you in your international e-commerce business!
If your store is constructed for multinational visitors, our solution will let you know all the detailed geographical data by:
- place (city, town)
Know your target audience and improve your store performance with Advanced Reports!
Apart from systematic analysis, it is very important to have all the key indices in hand. In such case, one will always be able to instantly access them and check how well their set goals regarding their sales are being achieved.
The Advanced Report module allows to place widgets with all the key metrics in the dashboard of your store. Versatile widgets will help you to trace your sales performance in real-time mode.
Advanced Reports for Magento 2 provides you an easy way to instantly access key sales metrics on a dashboard!
Custom Reports Builder
Extension allows to create different intuitively understandable interfaces by itself. You can create magento 2 custom report using any data (tables) from your database. It is both powerful and flexible tool to measure your business success.
Using Report Builder you can:
Create absolutely new reports according to your unique requirements.
Reports can contain any data from any database tables of your store.
Expand functionality of the existing reports by adding new columns into it.
The values of the columns will be calculated in accordance to your business requirements.
Examples of custom reports:
Magento 2 COGS Report (Cost of Goods Sold)
This report contains the inventory cost of products a store has sold during selected period. Report can be grouped by period (day, month, year), store view, product SKU or any other attribute.
Customers that purchased products with particular attribute
This report return list of customers, which purchased particular products with filter by attribute (by brand, size, color etc). It useful for collect customer emails for newsletter.
This report generate list of all orders during specified period with all required billing columns.
Low Stock Report
This report shows the number of products being stored and also apply filter by stock quantity (should be less 10)
Credit Card Sales Report
Also you can send this report by email (Daily Credit Card Sales Report)
Detailed Feature List
- Sorting by any grid column
- Filtration by any grid column
- Filtration by any report related attribute
- Adding/Removing columns
- Sorting columns (Drag&Drop)
- Grouping by one or more attributes (multi-dimensional reports)
- Filtration by date
- Filtration by store view
- Making a copy of any default report
- Bar, Area, Line and Pie charts
- Multi Y-axis Charts (monetary, percentage, quantity)
- Showing/Hiding columns on chart
- Chart tooltips
- Switching by chart types
- Exporting report to CSV file
- Exporting report to Excel file
- Comparison cell values for column
- Displaying totals for whole table
Report Builder functionality
- Copying/Deleting existing reports
- Renaming reports
- Changing Primary dimensions (attributes for grouping)
- Changing Primary filters
- Changing Default dimensions
- Changing default table columns
- Adding columns/dimensions/filters from all database tables (more 5000 columns/attributes are possible)
- Adding/remving/cloning dashboards
- Moving/Resizing/Removing any widget/block
- Mobile access by direct link
- Metric widget with comparison and trend line
- Table widget
- Setting fixed date-range for any widget
- Private and shared boards
|Feature||Advanced Reports||Other Extensions|
|Customizable Widgets||+||-all widget types are predefined|
|Number of Dashboards||unlimitedyou can create unlimited number of dashboards with different data||1|
|Permissions||+shared dasboard - for all admin user, private - only for current user||-|
|Multi Dimensionsgrouping by few columns||+||-|
|Extra Columns||+||+/-number of possible columns are very limited|
|Custom Reports Builder||+||-|
|GEO Reportsby country, city, state, postocode||+||-|
|Real-time data||+||+/-reindex is required in some cases|
Great Data Insights from Magento for Decision MakersChristys from United StatesM2 version is even better than M1. Lots of room to customise reports for Directors, Marketers, etc. Awesome support from lifetime update product
ExcellentSteve from Gurgaon, IndiaMagento 2 Advanced Reports extension will help you to get the rich look and feel
Much better than Magento Basic ReportsSam from Portsmouth, United KingdomReports are important for any e-commerce business and having an overview of the business when I login to our Magento dashboard is great. From a single glance I can see how many sales we have had in any one time period, if any refunds where issued and the year to date. The reports are highly configurable and I have been surprised to find they often pull in information from 3rd party scripts such as our stock information etc. Great extension over all and a must for business owners.
Excellent Reports moduleDavide from Milan, ItalyThis is a great Reports module that fully met our client's needs.
Stunning reportsPascal from South AfricaThis extension produces stunning reports that give you an instant overview into the health of you business and where most of your customers are located.
Works perfectly!Louise from Holstebro, Denmarkwith nice abilities to create your own reports, very nice :D
goodAllan from Shepperton, United KingdomMagento 2 Advanced Reports extension will help you to get the rich look and feel
Highly recommendedwrc from Antalya, TurkeyReally excellent extension and support. Thanks.
Amazing product and supportMerchant from CanadaGreat product, extremely flexible and AMAZING support. Ran into an issue and it was resolved within 10 minutes of giving access to our environment. Highly recommended.
Cant thank enough- Great Ext Mirasvitsun from Lewes, United Statesmany possibilities to track the sales and to maintain the inventory
Great Extension and Even Better SupportAR from Lawrence, United StatesVery good Reports. I have not yet explored report builder. But I must say that the support is extremely professional and great. For that reason only I have purchased other extensions from Mirasvit. They are the guys to emulate. Good Job!
Clear insightsMike from Echtenerbrug, NetherlandsBecause the native magento 2 rapports are very limited this gave us much more insights to our orders and customers. Just waiting for support for simple product attributes now and then it will be perfect.
Advanced Reports for Magento 2 - Smooth & ProfessionalRobert from Portland, United StatesAdvanced Reports for Magento 2 helps our clients easily understand trends and dynamics on their sites in a clean and easy-to-use graphical interface. It's very smooth and professional. A great way to get the data you need in a clean, understandable format!
Magento 1: PerfectMarián from Bratislava, Slovak RepublicWell coded extension!
Magento 1: Great PluginDan from Birmingham, United KingdomThis is a fully-featured and well-programmed plugin. It works incredibly well and has tons of features. Incredibly useful to the point of removing the need to do any outside-of-magento reporting.
Magento 1: ExcellentJustin from Málaga, SpainCustomer Service was excellent. Prior to me purchasing I showed them what another competitor offers and they helped me compare both products.
They did instalaltion for me.
The product is exactly how they explained.
After service excellent as well. Always on the ball. Helped me personalise the page and graphs etc.
Very happy all round.
Magento 1: Just Brilliant!Waernjk from Istanbul, TurkeyThis plugin worths every cents and then some.
It gave us amazing insights about our business that would be almost impossible for us to get otherwise.
If you have a decent amount or order size, you NEED to get this extension.
Magento 1: Excellent Product, Excellent Metrics!Jose from Mexico City, MexicoAdvanced Reports helped us to get better metrics in an easy way. Every report is very well shown and with good filters.
Magento 1: A "must have" for all Magento store ownersRobert from Oppegard, NorwayThis is really a "must have" for all Magento store owners. Lots of usefull reports displayed in a beautifull and well arranged grapic user interface.
Also the Mirasvit team offers exeptional support if you should experience any problems.
Magento 1: Really usefulAlex from Barcelona, SpainI really like the way information is presented, with a few clicks I can get an accurate report with all the information I need
Magento 1: Great product, wonderful customer serviceben from IsraelWe needed a little adjustment on our advanced reports, we've received a prefect reply and assistance, as well as instructions on how to solve this issue in the future on our own.
Very helpful, and the reports are perfect and very easy to use.
Magento 1: The best reporting tool for MagentoTomasz from Chorzów, PolandThis is the best Magento extension for details reports. Profit report is top class. Thanks to many data you will know whats going on. You can sort columns, make them hidden or visible, you can generate great reports.
Feature request: give option to compare time-frames year to year, month to month. To see difference. And timeframe like trailing month/year/quarter/week. YTD is sometimes not enough :)
Very UsefullFiloBlu from Santa Maria di Sala, ItalyWe found very appropriate for all our needs!
Magento 1: Very useful toolLeo from The Colony, United StatesVery useful tool, very handy!
Magento 1: The best module for reportsvidal from Valladolid, SpainFor me was a great experience buy this module. I can show information about all fields or dates. Great module
Magento 1: Very good addon for reportJiradech from Ban Bang Phli Nakhon, ThailandIt gives us more powerful comprehensive report. Great extension.
Magento 1: Awesome reports!Lyle from Singapore, SingaporeFantastic and really rich reports!
Magento 1: Great extensionVictor from Hanoi, VietnamThe extension improve the our business performance. it is upgraded regularly, great job.
Magento 1: Great ExtensionJoseph from Nanuet, United StatesThis extension is a must have extension. It gives us insight into a lot of data that helps us daily make the right decisions. The extension has paid for itself 10 fold.
Magento 1: GreatFiloBlu from Santa Maria di Sala, ItalyAbsolutely great!
Good Workanuwat from Bangkok, ThailandVery easy and save my time for report
Nice reports and valueHenry from Longwood, United StatesThis extension offers some nice reports with much more detail then stock magento. Mine the js calendar did not work. Support at Mirisvit came to the rescue and fixed in one day. Great company and awesome support always..I'd say best in the business.
Magento 1: very usefulMichael from Hjortshoj, DenmarkThis extension helps a lot giving us all needed information about sales in usegroups. We use it to give our dealers bonus of exactly their customers
Magento 1: We use this extension a lotDaniel from Aarhus, DenmarkWorks really well and crawls the shop
Magento 1: Great!Alex from Berlin, GermanyGreat extension! Very happy with our choice!
Magento 1: Awesome Extension!!Robert from Berlin, GermanyThis extension is very easy to use and gives a lot of very usefull informations! No customisation needed. Just install and use! Thanks for these awesome extension!!
Magento 1: Great ExtensionWillian from Joinville, BrazilA good module to reports sales.
Magento 1: Good extension and supportMarc from NetherlandsWe had some requests to customise the extension and the support was quick and effective!
Magento 1: perfectAlessandro from Milan, Italywe use it a lot, great work
Magento 1: Great as usuallBeatriz from Haarlem, NetherlandsWe have this extension for more than a year now and we are truly happy with it, everything works great and when it doesn't Mirasvit has the best customer service I've ever seen! Thank you
Magento 1: Very good extension and supportGökhan from Bad Vilbel, GermanyI m happy with Mirasvit and his extensions...
Magento 1: Best reports extension everMilosz from East Rutherford, United StatesThis extension has everything I need. Mirasvit is great overall and I will recommend their extensions to anyone in the future. Thanks!
Awesome Features along with outstanding Customer Service!Viktor from Steinbach, CanadaWhat can be felt, not always can be expressed in words, but I will try my best!
1. I bought almost all existing extensions for M2, while offered a very generous discount from a Sales Rep. Then, as all of us know, all the miracles stop right there, but not with these guys.
2. Installed the extensions, and as it usually happens, problems did not wait so long to arise on my horizon.
3. No fear, help is near... that is my personal Slogan... and found out the same attitude from Mirasvit guys. I asked for help, and it was near. I reported PHP7 and other compatibility issues, and a fix was ready in a blink of an eye. I asked for features improvements and suggested new features, and these came in a matter of a few days.
4. Features pack on the extensions is very reach, and these guys are always open to any sound improvements on their extensions.
5. Extensions updates are done via composer, so no manual uploads and unzips on every update release. That makes all my updates as easy like a snap of a finger,.. 10 seconds and I am all set.
P.S. In the end of the day I feel happy to be a respected customer of Mirasvit. I am hooked on this valuable M2 Solutions Provider. My $$$ spent on the extensions are secure... I feel like a part of the Team. I highly recommend Mirasvit to anyone who is seeking peace of mind and stable future for his/her Online Business.
Magento 1: works greatEmily from United StatesWe felt we were missing some reports... this extension has filled in those gaps for us.
Magento 1: Very good extension.Gökhan from Bad Vilbel, GermanyVery good extension. I m happy. And the support is good too.
Magento 1: Very Good Extension For ReportingRajat from Delhi, IndiaI bought This Extension...From Mirasvit..For Different Kind Of Product Reporting... and Found..its good....
Magento 1: Great ExtensionJoseph from United StatesIs it such a powerful extension for every business.
Magento 1: Useful but room for improvementSally from Royston, United KingdomThis plug in is useful but there are bits that could be much easier.
We paid extra for instalment and this was fantastic - the team installed it quickly and it didn't effect any of our other plug ins.
However, it's not obvious where things are. To find out what has been sold over a given period, for example, you don't go to "sales" but "catalogue - Products/Bestsellers". Some of the reports don't seem that useful and it's not as flexible as we'd hoped. In addition, navigating the drop down menu is tricky as it goes off the screen. It's better to have it than not though
Magento 1: Easy to use reporting on almost anythingHannes from Antwerp, BelgiumEasy to use reporting on almost anything. Drill down with filters like product attributes, on period or website. Great value.
Magento 1: What you See is What You Get ... Not Much to ManipulateRudy from Los Angeles, United StatesOverall it is working fine. However you only can select the options based on what are available. There is no way to customize/ remap the layout/ data to fit your custom expectation such as combining some data into one window instead of wasting the full real estate for one value.
Magento 1: Great way managementFlavio from Presidente Prudente, BrazilIdeal for monitoring the performance of your store individually looking for rich reports that make information a source of analysis.
Magento 1: Very usefullNick from Groningen, NetherlandsThe reports are very usefull and the Dashboard you can customize to whatever you want is very great.
The extension is also easy to install and works perfect out of the box.
Magento 1: need custom sqlFlo from La Crau, FranceAdd functionality to create custom SQL record and it' will be the best report extension on the market.
Magento 1: This is a very useful extensionMiguel from Hollywood, United StatesThis reports extension, will help you analyze every aspect of your sells.
You can go by day of the week or time.Very useful.
Magento 1: Amazing!Weverson from Belo Horizonte, BrazilAmazing extension, with lots of reports. Also, support is really awesome, we need some changes and they helped us for everything we needed. Highly recommended. ;)
Magento 1: This is not only an out-of-the-box report extension...Christoph from Germany....it's also a great piece of code if you want to start writing your own reports - clean and well commented source code ideal for beginners and non-professionals.
Magento 1: Reports that you ever wantedNafi from Fort Lauderdale, United StatesAs you might all know that magento reports are simple. Our customers wants to see every detail with every aspect such as weekly sales & charts etc. You can buy it without any hesitation.
Magento 1: Very userful, fantastic supportHenning from Gronau, GermanyWe use the Advanced Report extensions for several weeks now and we love it. It gives you more power for insights. But the most important feature is not the extension itself, it is the fantastic support you get with buying it. The developers are open for small modifications and help if they can.
Magento 1: Reports Extension is AmazingTom from Ventura, United StatesThe reports extension is able to provide an Amazing variety of reports with excellent graphics. The feel of the interface is like a breath of fresh air and many reports and features are available with this extension that are not with native Magento extension. If your looking for a reports extension get this one and you will not be disappointed.
Magento 1: Very useful extensionAndrew from Nantucket, United StatesThis is very easy to use and gives much needed data if you sell a large number of products.
Magento 1: Fantastic!Edmar from Aracaju, BrazilPerfect module. Fair price and excellent functions. Customer service is also extraordinary.
Magento 1: Great reports extensionSN from Amsterdam, NetherlandsWe use it on a daily basis. Good work.
Magento 1: Must have for Magento store owners!MA from Maidstone, United KingdomExactly what we needed. There were few problems at the beginning but Mirasvit support team was excellent.
I gave few ideas for future updates and it will be even more powerful after that.
I recommend this extension.
Magento 1: Great ExtensionMarcelo from São Paulo, BrazilI really recomend this extesion, very flexible .. and gives a great overview. Thanks
Magento 1: Excellent plugin for Magento and supportJay from United KingdomThis plugin is the best that i test. We are very happy with the fast support.
Many thanks for all guys...
Magento 1: Best report tool for Magento everJeroen from Nijmegen, NetherlandsThis is by far best report tool for Magento ever.
Great value for price and best support.
Every question is answered fast and lots and lots of updates.
Our client loves the reporting tool. Nice dashboard widgets and out of box filters.
Magento 1: Much needed reportsDavid from Saint Paul, United StatesFinally an extension that gives the reports that Magento has been missing. Bravo.
Magento 1: Super extensionmikko from Espoo, FinlandVery good extensions. It has tons of options and they even added few WITHOUT additional cost (=FREE!). Easy to install and works as descripted.
Mirasvit advanced report has more options than most other reporting extensions, for example sales by attribute. You can also see profit of orders or products by choosen date period.
I checked all of their competitors and this one looked best and we are still very satisfied:)
Magento 1: Best Report Extension for Magento I have foundMagento1.9 from Saint George, United StatesAfter searching for the right report extension, I finally found the one I was looking for that had everything. Great extension and great support. I am very pleased with my purchase!
Magento 1: Best Magento Devloper of the WorldAlex from GermanyThese Guys are the Best Magento developer of the World, the Prices for the work of these Products are very cheep and works as descriped, no errors no bugs im very happy with the sulotions from Mirasvit, install is easy, to use the module is easy all is fine. I have no need the support !!!! I hope Mirasvit bring more extensions that work like a charm. Sorry fore my bad english i'm from germany.
Magento 1: Great Plugin with Excellent SupportMatt from Stoke-on-Trent, United KingdomVery pleased with the Advanced Reports plugin from Mirasvit, it's got lots of functionality out of the box and works well. They also helped us add more reporting functionality, included in the support at no extra charge. Would recommend and use again :)
Magento 1: NiceEduardo from Salvador, BrazilVery useful. Nice support
Magento 1: Very Useful!xMart from United StatesMust have extension!
Accurate reports, cool charts, useful dashboard and ... most impressive feature - email notifications
Magento 1: :)Dustin from United StatesIt's an absolutely must have extension.
Magento 1: Just amazing!Alex from United StatesThis is a great extension, and support people are great too. They always help to install extension in my website
Magento 1: Waited long for this!jorgb from United StatesFinally a developer understands how reports need to work! And that for even just a first release!
Hopefully much more reports will be added to this extension in the future. If I got some I will share it.
Got a few Mirasvit extension and they are always written in high quality. Highly recommended developer!
The Advanced Reports for Magento 2 is compatible with:
|Magento 2 Community Edition (CE)||2.0.* - 2.3.*|
|Magento 2 Enterprise Edition (EE)||2.0.* - 2.3.*|
|Magento 2 Cloud||+|
- GEO Chart
- Minor changes
- Sales Order Item Strategy
- Email Reports
- Major changes in UI
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3
- 'This report no longer exists' error after saving report settings
- Sales by attribute shows zero totals for some attributes
- new table attribute 'group'
- Catalog Attribute report shows wrong values (affects since 1.3.21)
- Sales by Attribute report shows 0 for simple items grouped by configurable attributes
- Do not display 'View Customer' action in Abandoned Carts report for records without registered customer
- Abandoned Products report does not properly show data
- Add order increment IDs column to product detailed report
- Add Order Payment columns to Sales Overview report
- Show number of unknown postcodes in community edition
- Correct link to mst_report.xml schema validation file
- How to create Low Stock report, widget and email notification
- Add order items columns to Product Performance report
- Use shipping address state for Geo report as the fallback, if state has not been downloaded
- Troubleshoot for case when region part is not highlighted on a map in the Sales by Geo-data report
- Do not log 'No valid keys' error
- Use free daily quote instead of keys for downloading info about unknown postcodes
- How to build table relationship using Config Builder tool
- How to translate column's names
- Add Order Item columns to Sales reports
- No valid keys troubleshoot
- Product Performance detailed report does not filter by selected product
- Update API codes for fetching geodata and update unknown post codes
- Add customer group filter to Product Performance report
- Report emails sent multiple times
- Report New vs Returning Customers: treat guest customers as new
- Change admin panel startup page
- Add order status filter to Sales by Category and Sales by Attribute reports
- Correctly display 'Total Cost' value at Product Performance report
- Report Sales by Geo-data is not filtered by date
- ACL permissions for report settings
- Add Payment Method filter to Sales Overview report
- Information about totals in custom reports
- How to add attribute column to custom report with Report Builder
- Issue with Total Cost
- Issue with filtration by store view
- Additional columns for Sales Overview and Sales by Attribute reports
- Error displaying abandoned cart detailed report
- Error during compilation: remove extra dependency
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Detailed product report opened from Product Performance report does not display information for specific product
- Report Builder
- Report Builder documentation
- Geo Report
- Report Sales By Customer
- Added Managing of Geo Data menu item
- Added filters by "Customer Group", "Order Status", "Day of Week of purchase" to "Sales by Attribute" and "Sales by Attribute Set" reports
- filters by "Customers > Products" and "Abandoned Carts > Abandoned Products" columns
- Filter by "Products" column
- Added "Product Total Margin" field
- API urls for post codes
- Added "mirasvit:reports:test" console command
- Added "Customers" report
- Updated connection for quote tables
- Added "Tax Title", "Tax Percent" to Orders report
- Added "Sales by Attribute Set" report
- Added column "Gross Margin" to "Product Performance" report
- Added column "Invoice ID" to Sales > Orders report
- Added "Grand Total excluding Tax" column to the Sales reports
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2
- Fix cron error 'undefined property' when executing 'reports_postcode_update' cron job
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.0rc
- Added Transaction ID and Type to Orders report
- Added "customer group" column to Abandoned Cart reports
- Fixed the hints for quarters when building a quarterly report.
- Fixed the issue with duplication in "Qty Refunded" column
- Corrected the calculation of the "out of stock estimate" for the case of a negative quantity of product in inventory
- Added "Abandoned Products" report
- Added "Abandoned Prodacts / Detail" report
- Added chart to "Product Performance Detail" report
- Fixed accounting of "active" abandoned carts
- Fixed requirements for compatibility with the mirasvit/module-report
- Added "Abandoned Carts Overview" report
- Added "Abandoned Carts" report
- Improved reports menu view
- Added "Sales by Cart Price Rules" report
- Added "Sales by Tax Rates" report
- Added ability to view the sold products from "Sales Overview" report
- Added column "QTY refunded" to Sales Overview report
- Added 2 columns "Out of Stock Estimation Date" and "Stock Qty"
- New Charts
- Modified the method of using Google geocoding
- Fixed an issue with default filter in "Sales by Attribute" and "Sales by Category" reports
- An issue with DaysOfWeek column
- Removed global limitation by order status
- Issue with duplication at "Product Performance" report
- Added filters to Manage Geo Data Grid
- Issue with geo redeclaration default UI
- Added possibility to delete Geo data from admin panel
- Fixed an issue of obtaining and duplication of Geo data in different languages
- Fixed Email Notification ACL
- Fixed the issue with Gross Profit in the case when the cost of product is not defined
- Fixed issue with cron job with Email Notifications
- Pool and dateHelper at email notification
- Pool at email notification
- Ability to filter by order status
- Fixed an issue with cronjob
- Improved geo-data fetching logic
- Base geo reports
- Fixed an issue with date ranges
- Fixed an issue with report Product Performance - Detail
- Fixed an issue with wrong product cost calculations
- Renamed report.xml to mreport.xml (compatibility with module-support)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Updated installation instructions
- Fixed an issue with building reports based on all orders (filteration by status are missed)
- Fixed an issue with wrong requirements
- Added ability to filter all reports by store
- Fixed permissions issue
- Added Products column to Orders report
- Integration tests
- Fixed an issue with menu
- Minor fixes
- Fixed an issue with filtration
- Updated installation steps
- Fixed an issue with wrong requirejs declaration
- Fixed an issue with percent calculation
- Fixed an issue with applying the filters
- Fixed an issue with di compilation
- Removed geo export console command
- Update required core version to 1.2
All customers can request a refund during 30 days after purchase of our software, if customer think that our software is not suitable for any reason. To request refund, customer must remove all copies of our software from its store, servers, computers, email, etc and confirm by email such removal. After receiving a request we will proceed refund within 3 business days.
If request for refund is received after 30 days after purchase, it will be rejected. Cost of installation and customization services are not refundable.
Support and bug fixing
Mirasvit offers free 90 days support of all software sold on this site. Customers can report all bugs, which were found in our software. We can solve only the bugs directly related to or caused by our extension. Those bugs must be reproduced on fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins. We will solve that bugs in order of our development plan.
We don’t do any type of custom work and we have a right to reject a support request if the issue is store-specific (cannot be reproduced on the fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins).
Mirasvit will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) related to our support service caused to you, your information and your business.
Mirasvit offers free lifetime updates if they areavaliable. Updates are limited to the Magento version branch (1.x.x or 2.x.x). Customer can download an update and install it by himself. If support period is expired, Mirasvit.com can’t solve any possible problems with our software during or after updating. Mirasvit does not guarantee that it will release updates for any product.