The module provides a wide range of reports using various tools in analyzing and improving sales:
General sales report. It allows you to see the number of orders, the quantity of sold products, net sales, total, discounts, and returns.
The report can contain about 40 columns.
You receive daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual reports.
The report gives full information about store orders.
Hourly sales report. You can detect the number of hours based on whether the personnel of your shop are being utilized to the maximum extent. It will allow you to plan the working hours and perform possible updates necessary for your shop.
Weekly sales report.
A report with details of sales to each customer can be found in your store. This allows you to view the required information about sales to all customers: the number of orders, refunds, and discounts, etc.
Sales by Customer Group refers to the sales report generated from different user groups. Using such a tool, you can determine the extent of work efficiency with different user groups.
The report allows you to gain knowledge regarding which of the coupons are most favorable in terms of sales volume, and which should be elaborated in a better way.
The report shows the rules guiding the use of cart prices.
The report contains information about the distribution of orders based on tax rates.
The report allows you to define the degree of popularity from different payment methods.
The report reflects the sales volumes in different countries achieved during a definite period.
Sales Report by store product categories
The report allows you to compile a comparative analysis of sales by new customers (those who have just placed their first order) juxtaposed against sales by returning customers (those who have already made two or more orders)
Detailed information about each product's sale history: number of orders (%), ordered qty, the total amount of incomes, etc
Sales Report by store product attributes
Sales Report by store product attribute sets
The report contains all general information and statistics about registered customers'.
The report contains statistics on abandoned carts. Information can be grouped at different time intervals (day / week / month / quarter / year).
This report contains a list of abandoned carts with information about their date of the creation, customer, coupon (if applied), and products.
- Abandoned Products Contains detailed information about abandoned products, letting you identify the most frequently abandoned products.
This module allows you to display composite reports of all websites in addition to separate reports by each store.
You can analyze your product sales on the Chart. Add additional columns to compare the following values:
- Number of Orders - number of product orders
- Total Qty Ordered - the total amount of products ordered
- Qty Refunded - the total amount of products refunded
- Discount Amount - the number of discounts for a certain product
- Shipping Amount - the amount of money paid for shipping
- Shipping Tax Amount
- Tax Amount - the amount of taxes paid for a certain product
- Tax Refunded
- Total Refunded - the amount of money refunded for a given product
- Subtotal - the order value without shipping costs and taxes
- Grand Total - the total amount of sales revenue for a selected period
- Total Invoiced
- Total Invoiced Cost
- Gross Margin
- Grand Total by new customers
- Grand Total by returning customers
- Grand Total excl. Tax
- Gross Profit
The extension shows you reports of the different Store views, their varying report period, and compared attributes and values.