This extension allows you to track triggered events at the store.
Go to Marketing > Follow Up Email > Event Log. You will see the following fields:
- ID - ID of the event.
- Event - a certain action of a visitor (login, registration, placing an order) or action of a system (change order status, change of price), which can be used as a trigger for emails.
- Created At - time when the event occurred.
- Arguments - additional data of the event (uniq_key, customer email, name, quote_id, order_id, store_id, time).
- Triggers - information about the amount and status of triggers for the current event.
- Actions - actions on the selected events:
- Reset & Process - allows you to reset the current event's trigger status and bring it back to the queue.
- Delete - remove the event from the list.