This feature allows you to set a timetable for your store. It is displayed on the Contact Us page in the form of a working hours table.
The Contact Us popup will display only the current status message (open/closed - as defined in particular Schedule).
To create a new schedule, go to the Customers > Help Desk MX > Working Hours backend page. Press the button Add New Schedule. You will see the following settings:
- Title - the name on the schedule.
- Working Hours - days of the week and hours for the shedule to be applied.
- Is Active - whether it is active and should be shown as active.
- Active From - the date when the schedule will be active.
- Active To - the date when the schedule stops being active.
- Stores - sets store view or views where this schedule will apply
- Sort Order - sorting order for a grid display.
- Is Holiday - whether it is a timetable for holidays
- Timezone - in which time zone the scheduled time should be displayed (makes hours adjust respectively to the time zone).
- Open message - message to be displayed when the store is open.
- Closed message - message to be displayed when the store is closed.