Cross Links Management
Go to Marketing > Advanced SEO Suite > Autolinks and click the button Add New Link.
In the opened window, enter the following settings:
- Keyword - word which will be replaced by the link.
- URL - target URL of the link
- URL Target - specifies where the link should open (in the current window or in the new one)
- URL Title - sets
- Nofollow - if enabled, the Nofollow attribute will be added to the link
- Number of substitutions - specifies the maximum number of keyword replacements in the content of the page. If this number is equal to 0, then the number of replacements is unlimited.
- Occurence - specifies the direction of the search for keyword replacements.
- Status - indicates whether the link is active or disabled.
- Visible in Store View - Choose the store views where the links will be added.
You may choose All Store Views OR individual views like English,French. Please do not select both All Store Views along with individual views.