Mirasvit Ltd. EULA
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE
PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION)
AND Mirasvit Ltd. (HEREINAFTER WE/US/OUR). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL
PRODUCTS/SOFTWARE/SCRIPTS/SERVICES YOU PURCHASE FROM US.
1. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement,
and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree
to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our
Software from our site or receive it through email or on data medium at the
3. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it
is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any
activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and
will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to
revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on
one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use,
subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be
purchased for each new Software installation. Any distribution of the Software
without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as
violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
5. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software
or product or website.
6. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any
portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the
Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as
the Internet for distribution purposes.
7. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the
text/link at bottom.
8. We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software.
9. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of
profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your
information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use
10. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against
law or for any illegal use.
11. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions
of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and
your license to use the program is revoked.
12. Mirasvit Ltd. reserves the right to change this license agreement at any
time and impose its clauses at any given time.
13. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to
terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole
discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including,
but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as
specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying
all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us
to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
14. If you continue to use the Software after Mirasvit Ltd. gives you notice
of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to
enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not
limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your
license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of
15. This software is designed to work with a specific Magento edition.
mirasvit does not guarantee correct work of the software on any other
Magento edition except the one specified during the purchase process.
mirasvit does not provide with extension support in case of incorrect
16. Free software upgrades download and free technical support are limited
by the support period defined by customer during the purchase process.