Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Help us build the next-generation ecommerce products and be a part of a team that is working to empower merchants throughout all over the world. You’ll be working collaboratively to architect, design and build innovative solutions for our customers. You’ll use your skills in modern frameworks and PHP 5.5+ to write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise. You’ll enjoy working with a team of equally strong developers who value your technical competence and positive attitude.
- Build our products for Magento 2 Ecommerce Platform.
- Design and write clean, well-tested code, focused on high quality, security, and scalability.
- Contribute your ideas and knowledge to help the team achieve the best possible solution to a problem.
- Be a capable mentor to less experienced engineers and provide frequent code review feedback.
- 3-5+ years of commercial software development.
- Solid understanding and working experience with PHP 5.5+.
- Good understanding of OO programming.
- Demonstrable experience with modern PHP frameworks (i.e. Laravel, Zend, CodeIgniter, etc.).
- Experience designing and working with relational databases such as MySQL.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt.
- Someone others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
Good to have (though not required):
- Experience with modern front-end UI design and development.
- Experience working with eCommerce.
Technologies We Use & Teach:
- PHP 5.5+
- Zend Framework 2
- Magento 2 libs
- Sphinx Search
- Semaphore CI
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities of professional growth and career development.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks.
- Comfortable work environment.
- Flexible home/office work schedule.
- No overtimes, no deadlines.
- High salary.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Official Ukrainian holidays are days off.
- Office 5 minutes from subway station "Kyiv Politechnic Institute".
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV with examples of your PHP code to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to see you in our team!