The Advanced Sphinx Search Pro is the most adaptive Magento 2 search engine! It provides customers with relevant search results in a split of a second. Stop your store search issues with our solution: no more empty results! Get more orders with our Extension and watch how your conversion rate grows!
- The incredible relevance of search results
- A search by multiple content types
- Search results are perfect for any language
- A search by category name, custom options or associated products
- Using of stopwords and synonyms
- A search with hyphens/slashes
The Fastest and the Smartest Store Search Engine
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro is fast enough to perform search and provide search results within a moment: the searching speed is over 500 queries/sec against 1,000,000 skus! At the same time our extension is smart enough to turn all your customers search queries into relevant results.
Advanced Search solution allows your store users to receive correct search results for words, containing dashes or any other non-alphabetic symbols, - called Long tail search.
Moreover, you may manage the order of products in the search results and set desired items higher, than other ones, using an attribute weight feature.
Our extension also resolutely deals with the issue of the words useless in searching, like “a”, “and” etc. Such words will simply be removed from the search phrase!
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro allows you to manage synonyms: built-in synonyms dictionary already contains 60370 items (for English language), and you are able to add additional ones of your own!
The more convenient the search you use for your store, the more satisfied customers you get!
10 Advantages You Get With Advanced Sphinx Search Pro
- Highly relevant search results in no time!
- Search by multiple content types
- Long-tail search option.
- Easy synonym managing.
- Extremely high indexing speed.
- Manage the search results order to sell more products!
- Automatic stop words skipping.
- Searching by product categories, IDs, child products etc.
- Wildcard search option.
- Excellent shoppers experience.
Incredible relevant results
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro suggests to your store customers user-friendly search logic.
They will be able to search by the entire key phrase or by separate words. Search results received by shoppers are highly relevant! It's almost as if our extension reads your store customers’ thoughts!
The more relevant the search results are, the more returned visitors you get!
Let your customers feel cared for with Advanced Sphinx Search Pro!
Multi Search Feature
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro allows you to get results from multiple store entities!
Our extension is so smart, that your customers will see the answers for their search queries from:
- wordpress blog
- other content (policies, terms etc.).
Give your customers in-depth search results and take them closer to their next purchase in your store!
Clear Search Settings Interface
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro interface is quite clear and intuitive, so you can change any setting quickly and easily.
You may use different types of search engines:
- built-in Sphinx engine;
- external Sphinx engine;
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro is a fully featured and flexible solution! Make all the necessary settings with ease and comfort!
Flexible Search Index Options
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro allows you to enable or disable, at any moment, the following options for search indexes:
- searching by parent category names
- searching by child products (for bundle and configurable products)
- searching by product ID
- searching by custom options (if you created any)
- pushing Out of Stock products to the end of search results list.
Our solution lets you meet all your customers needs and gives them the most relevant search results ever!
Separate Settings For Different Content Types
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro has an option to create separate search indexes for each type of store content.
You can create the following search indexes:
- CMS pages
- forum entries
- catalog attributes
- catalog search queries.
Or create your own unique search index!
Return the Most Important Attributes to The Top
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro allows you to manage not only the positions of search indexes in the results, but also handle the order of different attributes!
If you need some attributes to prevail over the others, just set a weight value from 1 to 10 to arrange their priorities in searching.
For example, you want the search engine to search by Product Titles first. Therefore, assign the Title attribute Weight to 10 and enjoy your search results!
Take control of your searching flows and provide your customers with highly relevant results!
Singular and Plural Searches
Regardless of key phrase form (singular or plural) your customers will get the most relevant results!
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro allows you to relax and be confident that your store's search engine will not let you down! Get the most out of your store's search results and make your customers shopping experience smooth and refined!
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro supports stemming option!
This means our search engine will reduce (literally cut) the keyword entered to the search string to its base form and provide the results containing this root form of the word.
For example, if a customer searches for ‘cats’, he/she gets the results containing ‘catlike’, ‘catty’ etc.) as based on the word of ‘cat’.
The advantage of this feature is your customers will see the fullest list of results and most likely pick out some items!
Check Search Engine Status Within a Second
Advanced Sphinx Search Pro's backend interface allows you easily check if the engine is functioning right.
Just click Check Status and you will get the checking results in a split second (feature available for External Sphinx Engine)!
If your engine works fine, you will see the green check mark and detailed report right in the same window.
Another useful feature is Wildcard search: if you enable this option, your store customers will be able to perform inquiries based on a character pattern, matching between the characters specified in a query and words in store content, that contain those character patterns.
For example, if your customer enters ‘sweat*’, he/she gets the results, including all items, beginning with ‘sweat’.
This feature also covers single and plural searches.
- Great search resultsnutrisol from Bodmin, United KingdomThe Advanced Sphinx Search Pro for Magento 2 gives great search results. It really helps customers find exactly what they are looking for. It provides results from your CMS pages and blogs as well as categories and products. This really enhances our store, our customers will love it.
- we upgraded to the ultimateArmand from La Vista, United Statesthanks
- Very good and well done search extensionsMulton from EstoniaAnd good customer service
- Great ExtensionSathek from Ajman, United Arab EmiratesI would recommend for all type of magento requirements
- Must have extensionQingyuan from El Monte, United StatesIt's really good for Chinese search
- Magento 1: Very good extensionAdrian from Bucharest, RomaniaI bought this extension for my magento website and it really improved my search results. Customers are now happy! Thank you!
- Magento 1: Every magento is a mustturgay from Istanbul, TurkeyI would definitely recommend it very handy
Every magento is a must
- great extensionyuhuang from Coquitlam, CanadaRecommend.I try 3 different extension,this is the best and good pricing
- Magento 1: Good and accurateYuki from Shuen Wan, Hong KongHave a chat before purchase and happy to know I am eligible to get free magento 2 extensions for my future migration. Easy to install and no problem in my magento store ver. 188.8.131.52. Thank you so much!
- Magento 1: Nice extension!Laura from Republic of LithuaniaGreat extension, works really as we wanted!
- Magento 1: Just go for the ultimateBrian from Penfield, United Statesfor an extra $50, the ultimate item they have is even better. https://mirasvit.com/magento-2-extensions/sphinx-search-ultimate.html
- Magento 1: Fantastic ExtensionMatt from Bristol, United KingdomWe have found this extension to be a true asset to our website. Will definitely be purchasing it again for our other clients.
- Magento 1: Good productDenis from Rostov-on-Don, RussiaVery fast seraching
- Great productGabriel from Central District, Hong Kong100% recommended.
- Magento 1: Very efficient extensionMantas from SwedenVery efficient extension. Easy installation and a lot of options to tweek. We had some configuration doubts, but support sorted them out: connected to our test Environment and did re-configuration. Very much recommended!
- Magento 1: Great productJavier from Mislata, SpainGreat product. I use since 3 years ago.
- Magento 1: The Best!Paulo from São Caetano do Sul, BrazilFantastic features and very fast
- Magento 1: We get an icredible CRO improvementLisandro from León, SpainThis plugin improves magento search results very much. Clients get much better service and we sell more.
- Magento 1: Excellent Product !Srinivas from Tirumala - Tirupati, IndiaWe have implemented for one of our client and they are very happy. Good Stuff guys.
- Magento 1: Good productAnne from Amstelveen, NetherlandsGood module, does the job as requested; provides relevant search results. Easy to configure.
- Magento 1: sphinx rocks!Tatiana from Cologne, Germanybest search tool to improve results and adapt to user searches!
- Magento 1: Great ExtensionPhilip from Los Angeles, United StatesBy far the best extension for marketing feeds. Easily saves money over a 3rd party feed provider, and feature-rich enough to cover advanced store needs.
Continuous updates/development is great as well
- Magento 1: Very good productMickael from Les Martres-de-Veyre, FranceA very good product !
Now, we have a real search function in our magento shop :)
- Magento 1: Really improves search resaultsRobert from Oppegard, NorwayThe native Magento search engine is terrible. With this extension your search resaults is improved extremly. Truly recomended! And as always flawless support from Mirasvit team.
- Magento 1: It makes a differenceFabio from Carpi, ItalyThe standard Magento search functionality is mediocre at best: with Sphinx Search we had a great improvement in the search results. Recommended.
- Magento 1: Simply the best !Adrian from United StatesI noticed lately the fact that people are so lazy to navigate for products and they prefer to input what they search for in the search bar.
And more than this, clients are not patient, even if they do mistakes while typing they get anxious and quit the shop.
This extension solves great the above mentioned problems, being so powerfull and having also grammar and sintax correction posibilities.
- Magento 1: Highly recommendedTaras from United StatesThe reason we bought this module was Magento standard search results were irrelevant. Besides re-indexing was taking too much time and sometimes our MySQL server was brought to its knees. With Sphinx search we have perfect search results and no pain. And it is easy to configure too.
- Magento 1: Great moduleAndrey from United StatesGreat module, search just cool, easy to configure and provides relevant search results!
- Magento 1: THE BESTAndrey from United StatesModule is the best!
Intelligent site search!
I advise everyone
- Magento 1: Excellent packageMarko from United StatesWe used to have Google Site Search in our webshop (www.toimistotuote.fi) and had some unsolvable problems with that.We started to use Sphinx Search Pro a month ago and it works like a dream! We have witnessed a remarkable improvement in search result relevance which has already raised our conversions. This extension is a must have product, if you need a smooth and affordable search function in your webshop.
- Magento 1: ExcellentYaroslav from United StatesReally excellent extension and support. Thanks.
- Magento 1: gooodmariano from United Statesis the best search for magento.
great support and great people.
- Magento 1: the best extensionmariano from United Statesthis extension is the best search tool for magento, im loving it!
- Magento 1: vast improvement and excellent supportjob from United StatesThis is what the default Magento shop should contain, customizable search functionality across catalog, blog and cms pages.
Alexander provided excellent support to work seamless with other customizations.
- Magento 1: Easy to useFabrice from United StatesReally nice extension and the support team was very helpful ( it was a problem related to my website)
- Magento 1: easy install, excellent supportJob from United Statesextension works great, small issue with static blocks was solved within 1 day by Alexander.
- Magento 1: Good extensionEric from United StatesThis is a good search extension for magento, thanks
- Magento 1: Great support and pluginMedia_Lounge from United StatesTheir support team were great at helping us get it working. We had a conflict with another plugin and required help installing Sphinx on our server. Plugin works well too.
- Magento 1: Absolutely perfectGreenW from United StatesAbsolutely perfect. Just what I needed to fix the simple search that is standard on magento. This is a must have extension.
- Magento 1: Wonderful extension!diana_angel from United StatesWonderful extension, a must for anyone who wants to make search better
- Magento 1: Thank you and keep up the great work!tduran007 from United StatesThis extension is working great! I've been looking for a reasonably priced search extension for a while now and finally found something solid. Great support and fast response behind the scenes too. Immediately helped me with making few tweaks and modifications. Thank you and keep up the great work!
- Magento 1: Greatly improves the search function.garrettperna from United StatesSo far so good!! Greatly improves the search function. I completely agree with btd777. The consideration of categories is a must. If that were to be implemented, I would have nothing but good things to say. Thanks!
- Magento 1: I use this extension on 2 of my sites, and it works very wellwillsmt69 from United StatesI use this extension on 2 of my sites, and it works very well, customers are very happy with this search.
- Magento 1: Must-have in any webstore.JaneAu from United StatesHi, a great extension for the online stores that used default Magento Search. After installation the search quality raised substantially. Must-have in any webstore.
- Magento 1: BrilliantPaul from United StatesThis extension is fantastic. It gives much better results and is very quick! Also the guys at Mirasvit are always happy to help and even guided us through a problem where results were not showing up. This turned out to be a setting in the admin and nothing to do with the extension but Alexander was still happy to help. Thanks a lot!
- Magento 1: So far so good!!garrettperna from United StatesSo far so good!! Greatly improves the search function. I completely agree with Brent. The consideration of categories is a must. If that were to be implemented, I would have nothing but good things to say. Thanks!
- Magento 1: Amazing resultsBrent from United StatesWe recently purchased this extension and are happy with the results. The only improvement that we suggested was that it integrated the category names as keywords for product results. They said that this feature will be in the next version. We will really be happy once that it finished. The support team for the extension has been really helpful in helping us configure the extension to meet our needs!
The Advanced Sphinx Search Pro for Magento 2 is compatible with:
|Magento 2 Community Edition (CE)||2.0.* - 2.3.*|
|Magento 2 Enterprise Edition (EE)||2.0.* - 2.3.*|
|Magento 2 Cloud||+|
- Display solution along with error text
- Marketplace compatibility
- Advanced search issue
- Keep Sphinx folder on 'Reset' from admin
- Magento 2.3.2 compatibility
- sphinx reindex issue
- Skip non-searchable attributes while search reindex
- Ability to use advansed search options, synonyms, stopwords in fast mode
- Search in stores with fast mode
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3
- missing BP constant issue
- Issue with cleanIndex for Sphinx engine
- Instance for '' not found
- unexpected BAD_NUMERIC
- Reindex issue
- Reindex issue
- Issue with ves blog
- Multi-indexes for one type
- Issue with fast autocomplete
- Full reindex time
- Sphinx does not search by keywords with dash
- Wirdcard match more relevant then exact match
- Autostart on search
- Issue with di:compile
- Autocomplete config
- Wrong echo
- Fast mode for Search Autocomplete
- Sphinx special chars
- add gift registry search index for sphinx
- Issue with synonyms
- Removed symfony/yaml requirement
- MySQL server has gone away
- PHP 7.2 compatibility
- Issue with filtration
- Issue with relative path
- Ability to define custom sphinx path
- Ability to define custom charset_table
- Issue with escape
- Issue with fresh installation
- Issue with category pages
- Support 'not-words' with sphinx search engine
- Issue with category pages
- Option to enable/disable sphinx daemon auto start
- Kb provider
- Issue with weight
- Issue with relevance
- Issue with infix len
- Issue with one char search
- Sphinx manage CLI
- Suggestions data provider
- Issues with indexation
- Fixed an issue with requirements
- Split modules
- Fixed an issue with default sort direction
- Fixed a set of issue related with data serialization
- Issue with feature "push out of stock products"
- Fixed singularize issue in Dutch language (affects all)
- Fixed an issue with catalog attribute index
- Increased number of sphinx client max_children
- Added new search index: Catalog Attributes
- Fixed an issue with store based configuration
- Added search index for Ves Brands
- Added search index for Ves Blog
- Backend interface
- Fixed an issue with out of stock products
- Fixed an issue with new block
- updated docs
- Smart "No Results" page
- Improved stemming feature (stemming based on current store locale)
- Custom search weight for products
- Fixed an issue with terms highlighter
- Fixed possible issue with swatches
- Compatibility with M 2.2.0
- Fixed an issue with search terms highlighting (char &)
- Issue with compare option on search results page
- Fixed an issue with one char wildcard
- Fixed an issue with terms highlighter
- Fixed an issue with number in attribute code
- Added ability to generate sphinx configuration file for another sphinx server
- Fixed an issue with memory limits during indexation
- Fixed an issue with built-in search by very large description
- Fixed an issue with indexes translations
- Ability to set custom search weight for products
- Prepare cms block during categories reindex
- Fixed an issue with multistore results + added redirect via native store switcher controller
- Ability to search by blocks content in cms pages
- Fixed an sphinx issue related with attributes
- Fixed an issue with sphinx index attributes
- Fixed an issue with category index (multi-store configuration)
- Added pager to wordpress blog search results
- Fixed an issue related with creating temporary table on external database (external wordpress blog)
- Fixed an issue with displaying inline blocks, when search by cms pages
- Search sphinx with 2.1
- Fixed an issue with multi-store configuration
- Fixed an issue with applying results limit on category page
- Added additional exceptions for 404 to redirect
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Fixed an issue with "Enable redirect from 404 to search results"
- Ability to reset sphinx daemon
- Fixed an issue with multistore results
- Added ability to search by Magefan Blog module
- Added special chars to sphinx configuration charset table
- Moved SphinxQL lib to module
- Fixed an issue with synonyms
- Added additional file extension exceptions to 404 observer
- Fixed an issue with min_word_len (search with dashes 0-1)
- SSU2-13 - Fix issue with synonyms
- Improved performance of query builder
- Fixed an sphinx query error after adding new attribute
- Fixed an issue with cronjobs
- Added console command for reindex search indexes
- Fixed an issue with search by child product SKU
- Fixed css issue with active search tab, when HTML minification is enabled
- Fixed an issue with menu
- Fixed an issue with score builder for mysql engine
- Fixed an issue with area code (cli mode)
- Fixed an issue with plural queries
- Integrated Mirasvit Knowledge Base
- Default index configuration
- Ability to search products only in active categories
- Fixed possible issue with score sql query
- Fixed an issue with results limit
- Description for Search only by active categories
- Updated installation steps
- Default index configuration
- Improved feature 404 to search
- Console commands for import/remove synonyms/stopwords
- Added default lemmatizer for EN, DE
- Improved sphinx configuration file
- Fallback engine for sphinx
- SSU2-9 -- Search by Mirasvit Blog MX
- Updated installation steps
- Information about synonyms and stopwords
- Fixed an issue with stopwords import controller
- Added Symfony/Yaml to required packages
- Fixed an issue with importing synonyms and stopwords
- Fixed an issue with product list toolbar
- Fixed compatibility issue with Manadev_LayeredNavigation
- SSU2-8 -- mysql2 not found, when save product
- Fixed an issue with segmentation fault (PHP7) during reindex
- Fixed an issue with special chars in sphinx query (@)
- Fixed an issue with "Default Category" in search results for category search index
- Updated MCore version
- Fixed an issue with number of products at category pages (limit, offset)
- Fixed an issue with NOT cacheable block "search.google.sitelinks"
- Fixed an issue with upgrade script (synonyms and stopwords)
- SSU2-3 -- Fixed an issue with sh output in console (sh: searchd: command not found)
- SSU2-1 - Multi-store search results
- Itegration tests
All customers can request a refund during 30 days after purchase of our software, if customer think that our software is not suitable for any reason. To request refund, customer must remove all copies of our software from its store, servers, computers, email, etc and confirm by email such removal. After receiving a request we will proceed refund within 3 business days.
If request for refund is received after 30 days after purchase, it will be rejected. Cost of installation and customization services are not refundable.
Support and bug fixing
Mirasvit offers free 90 days support of all software sold on this site. Customers can report all bugs, which were found in our software. We can solve only the bugs directly related to or caused by our extension. Those bugs must be reproduced on fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins. We will solve that bugs in order of our development plan.
We don’t do any type of custom work and we have a right to reject a support request if the issue is store-specific (cannot be reproduced on the fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins).
Mirasvit will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) related to our support service caused to you, your information and your business.
Mirasvit offers free lifetime updates if they areavaliable. Updates are limited to the Magento version branch (1.x.x or 2.x.x). Customer can download an update and install it by himself. If support period is expired, Mirasvit.com can’t solve any possible problems with our software during or after updating. Mirasvit does not guarantee that it will release updates for any product.