Automatic Internal Links
All the experts in the SEO optimization agree that the internal relinking is very important for the successful promotion of an online store. This module allows you to automatically create links by linking keywords and phrases to the promoted store pages.
Community 188.8.131.52 - 1.9.1
Enterprise 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Overview Automatic Internal Links
Why internal linking is so important?
- Internal linking enhances PageRank of the store;
- Internal linking allows you to increase the importance of the certain page by the certain keyword;
- Google indexes the store pages more quickly;
- Relinking helps Google to determine the store niche;
- An excellent solution to add the affiliate links to other sites;
- Better User Experience.
- Extension allows you to create an unlimited number of keywords and automatically associate keywords with any links;
- Search for keywords, and their replacement by the links can occur for the following blocks:
- Product short description
- Product full description
- Category description
- Text of CMS page
- Text of CMS block
- You can import the list of keywords and links from the CSV file;
- Ability to deny link creation inside certain tags;
- Ability to deny link creation for some page or group of pages;
- Ability to limit the number of links on the page;
- Ability to set order of links on the page (First, Last, Random);
- For the link you can set the attribute target (for example, blank and the link will open in a new window), and the attribute nofollow;
- Support of AW Blog;
- You can easily add links to any block or template in your store by using the code
Customer reviews for Automatic Internal Links
Previous review makes great suggestions re: skipping h1/2 tags and html. Any thoughts on that? Maybe just offer a span class that exempts content within?
Thanks for this great extension. I think there is 1 other comparable extension but they really lack the support. With Igor responding fast getting it to work is a breeze.
Some ideas though:
- Would like to see the ability to integrate with AW blog standard
- Would like to see the option to skip H1, H2 etc html tags
18.104.22.1688 Mar 26, 2015
- Improved user help hints and comments for admin panel configuration section
22.214.171.124 Feb 26, 2015
- compatibility with Advanced Product Feeds
126.96.36.199 Jan 31, 2015
- In "SEO"->"Auto Links"->"Management"->"Keyword" some special characters need to be escaped directly, like brackets or asterisk.
188.8.131.52 Jan 28, 2015
- Add Sort order and Store View filter to Link Manager in admin panel.
184.108.40.206 Jan 27, 2015
- Wildcard exceptions: support regular expressions
220.127.116.11 Jan 13, 2015
- MstCore (common for all extensions): MstCore: Incorrectly identify Magento version (effects only Magento EE 18.104.22.168 with SEO extension)
22.214.171.124 Jan 12, 2015
- add links in AwBlog RSS feed
126.96.36.199 Dec 08, 2014
- fix for replace a special characters and a wrong replace in a title
188.8.131.52 Nov 17, 2014
- MstCore (common for all extensions): In some rare cases we have SQL error during installation (duplicate key name 'mstcore_urlrewrite_index1')
184.108.40.206 Nov 17, 2014
- fix preg_replace_callback for php 5.2 and less
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Encoding problem with russian chars
- exclude tags bug + add class + mass action + Order of addition
- Wrong syntax for old PHP versions
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Attachments are downloaded without extension in FF (affected RMA extension)
- MstCore (common for all extensions): When click "Run validation tests" for particular extension, core test not running
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Wrong extension code in the extension validator
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Ability to validate existence and CRC sum for extension files (depending on version of extension)
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Problem with check of extension status
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Add checks for possible PHP cache
- Add checks of permissions to validator
Module is easy to install and easy to upgrade, just follow step by step our user guide.
Support multiple stores, multiple languages and multiple domains.
No core modifications. Just copy extension files to store root directory.
30-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with work of our extension for any reason we provide a full refund.
You can customize extensions according to your needs and requirements.
It is our main goal. A big part of our new clients come from referrals from our existing clients. Our professional team of developers, marketers and support invest the best knowledge and experience, so you could come back to us again and again.
30-days free and high quality support. We make an effort to satisfy you with work of every module you have purchased in our store. Helping you with installation, configuration, answering your every question, we do all our best to eliminate any possible problems.
We provide an expanded user guide for every our extension, so you can find answers for all your burning questions.
We provide you 1 year of free updates. We constantly add new features to all our modules. We are absolutely interested to hear your opinion and to implement your suggested features in our future developments.