Configuring Email Notifications
All Gift Registries Email notification templates are regular transactional emails - e. q. they can be customized using default Magento 2 means.
There's three templates, used by our extension:
- Owner Notification Template - sent to customer on ordering an item from his registry.
- Gift Registry Sharing Notification Template - sent to customer, when his Gift Registry is shared.
- Out Of Stock Item Notification Template - sent to customer, when item from his Gift Registry became out of stock.
To customize any of these templates you need to perform following steps:
- Go to Marketing > Communications > Email Templates
- Press the button Add New Template
- Pick up template in the dropdown that you would like to customize. They are located under category Mirasvit_Giftr.
- Press the button Load Template
- Enter the new Template Name (e.g. My Gift Registry Share Template)
- Change Temlate Subject and Template Content if you need
- Press the button Save Template
- Go to Stores -> Configuration -> Mirasvit Extensions -> Gift Registry and select your newly created template in proper option of Notifications section.