Any Dashboard, created in Advanced Reports can be given with mobile access thus making that Dashboard mobile. Here is what you need to do:
- Log in to your Magento 2 Backend and navigate to Dashboard → Advanced Dashboard section.
- Click on the Dashboard top menu and either pick an existing Dashboard, or create new one using Add Dashboard option.
- Unfold Mobile Dashboard section and enable option Enable Mobile Access.
And that´s all. Selected or newly-created Dashboard will became mobile. This mode is very convenient for displaying different store metrics, but it has certain limits.
- In mobile mode editing of widgets and blocks will be disabled. So carefully set their time period and other render settings.
- Dashboard URL itself is highly encoded to limit the ability to remember / copy URLs by an unauthorized person. This is the only way to protect data in mobile mode.
- Access to Dashboard URL can be provided as QR-code. So we recommend to use Mobile Dashboard features on QR-enabled devices.
If you are not sure, that these restrictions will not be a problem for your customers, do not enable this feature.
Did you know…
… that data, displayed on widgets or blocks of Advanced Dashboard, can be filtered on the fly. Our application provides you with a special table, where you can easily define limits or conditions, which can be applied to raw data.
Filtering also can we used for customizing Table View of your data - you can define quantity of rows, sorting columns and even sort direction. It will make your Dashboards very flexible tool for analyzing your store activity.