Webhooks & Slack Integration for Magento 2
The extension performs the function of monitoring various events that occur in your store (sales, reviews, code errors, etc.) and automatically sends webhook notifications to pre-configured channels (HTTP Request, Slack channels, email, messenger).
- 20+ ready events and triggers
- Flexible notification rules
- HTTP Requests
- Slack Integration
- Telegram Integration
- Custom events
Lack of real-time updates between your e-commerce store and external applications can lead to inconsistencies and delayed responses, which can affect the customer experience.
Our module recognizes and instantly sends API requests upon specific event triggers, ensuring seamless data synchronization and efficient store management.
The extension's aim is to monitor various events in the store (sales, reviews, software errors, etc.). Depending on the configuration, the extension automatically sends webhook notifications to different channels, such as Slack, Email, Telegram, or HTTP Request with a custom payload.
The extension allows you to configure the events you want to monitor and adjust actions to them. You merely have to create rules once, and the entire monitoring system will operate automatically day and night.
Automated Notifications and Triggers
The extension can track a huge number of different events and actions, and keep you notified about each one. You can create rules for when triggered notifications are sent.
You can edit notification text templates. Dynamic variables are used on the templates.
Depending on the critical level and responsible areas, notifications can be sent to different people via different communication channels. What's more, the extension can send notifications to Slack channels (Slack integration is implemented).
Magento Slack Integration
The extension provides built-in integration with Slack.
Once you set up Slack as a notification channel, you can send event-based notifications to different channels. Furthermore, for each event, you can set up your own message template, allowing you to send only important information related to the event.
Various Events for Various Tasks
The extension listens to more than 20 different events and can also handle custom events:
- New order event
- Order status was changed
- Order obtained "xxx" status
- PHP error notifications
- Database error notifications
- Cronjob error notifications (including time threshold)
- Out of stock notifications
- Product quantity changes
- Stock notifications
User Activity Notifications
- Customer logged in
- Customer logged out
- Customer's birthday
- New registration
- Reviews notifications (New review was added)
- The customer has subscribed or unsubscribed to the newsletter
Admin Activity Events
- Admin user logged in
- Failed login notifications
- Magento 2 out of stock notification helps identify which items need to be restocked. For this, Magento 2 enables an out of stock notification to eliminate frequent checking of stock items.
- You can use Magento 2 back in stock notification to check stock items that are available for sale. Stay notified automatically and better understand which items are in high demand!
- Store error events allow you to detect online store issues at the early stages without waiting to be informed by your customers.
- Use Magento 2 recent sales notification to be timeously informed about changes in the orders' statuses!
Magento 2 Webhooks
For each event, the extension can send a pre-configured HTTP request with a custom payload.
This opens doors to new integrations with any system that supports the REST API interface. It can be Zapier, Pipedrive CRM, or any other cloud system.
- Real-time Event Recognition. Our module swiftly recognizes any event that occurs within your store. Whether it's a new order, customer registration, or product update, it promptly prepares and sends the API request. This real-time functionality ensures your store stays connected and synchronized with other platforms.
- API Request Management. The module is not just limited to recognizing events. It meticulously sends API requests to other servers or applications at the exact moment the specified events occur. This feature ensures smooth data flow between your Magento store and connected platforms, enhancing overall business efficiency.
- Abandoned Cart Notifications. One of the standout features is the ability to send API requests when cart abandonment happens. This feature allows for quick response, potentially converting abandoned carts into successful sales and boosting your store's performance.
- CRM Integration. Our module seamlessly sends new and updated customer or order data to CRM systems, ensuring streamlined and updated data flow. This feature allows you to maintain a centralized and organized database, boosting your sales and after-sales processes.
- Log Management. Our module logs each request and response, keeping track of all successful and error entries. This functionality gives you clear visibility and control over your data traffic, allowing for easy troubleshooting and efficient data management.
- Error Alert System. The module ensures you stay informed about any error during API request dispatches by sending notification emails. This feature allows for prompt error resolution, keeping your store's operation smooth and hassle-free.
- Resourceful Data Transfer. This extension sends real-time data and also moves all the current information required for integration. It efficiently utilizes system resources and ensures controlled data transfer for high traffic websites.
The extension tracks all events to verify the archive with all tracked events of your store.
The notifier extension will not bother with non-urgent issues, though it can wake your programmer up in the middle of the night if a critical error occurs and customers cannot access the store or place an order.
These days, modern online stores are constantly chanding. New features are being added, and new modules are being installed. Just think about how many orders you have possibly lost on account of being unable to detect PHP errors caused by code changes in a timely manner. Also, many problems can be eliminated if you stay informed about problematic situations before their formation.
Staying informed about customer activity, the flow of products, and their availability in the store are the main challenges many retailers face. Install our Webhooks & Slack integration, manage your Magento 2 stock notification effectively, and improve your customers' sales experience!
Easy to install and easy to setup.
I recommend 100.00000000000%
Failed login notifications and error notifications are most important for store owners.
So, again Mirasvit, again fantastic extension :)