Reward Points + Referral program
This extension allows you to reward your customers with points for any purchases or any other actions they do in your store. They can then be redeemed for discounts or any other benefits you wish to create.
The Reward Points module allows you to create a unique loyalty program in your store. Customers can earn reward points for orders in your store and then spend them on new orders. Customers can refer friends and receive points for friend's orders. Customers can earn points for certain actions (e.g. reviews, likes in social media, sign up for newsletter, etc).
The extension will easily help you to convert your visitors into loyal and profitable customers who will become your brand advocates in a short period of time. This will, in turn, bring you more and more potential customers.
Product Earning Rules
This allows to receive points for certain products. On the product page, customers can see the number of points which they will earn if they buy this product.
This allows to receive points for the total sum in your cart. You can give a different number of points for achieving certain conditions.
Interesting usage examples
- Earn 10 points for each spent $10
- Buy N products from category A and receive double the points!
- Pay via payment system A and recieve X points as a bonus!
Behavior Earning Rules Must Have
- Customer signs up in the store
- Customer votes
- Customer emails a product's link to a friend
- Newsletter sign up
- Customer adds a tag to a product
- Customer writes a product review
- Customer has a birthday
- Customer is not active for long time
- Facebook Like
- Twitter Tweet
- Google+ Like
- Pinterest Pin
- Referred customer signs up in the store
- Order from a referred customer
Interesting usage examples
- If customer has not visited the store for N days, the extension automatically gives X points and sends an email with an invite to use points.
- When customer N invites friends who place at least one order each, the customer receives a bonus of X% from the sum of their orders.
- Invite a friend and receive a 15% bonus for their first order, 10% for the second order, and 5% for the third order!
This allows you to manage how customers can spend their points. For example, for every 10 points we give a discount of $1.
It the ability to limit the number of points which the customer can use per order. For example, using points a customer can pay no more 20% of the total order.
This allows you to manage the rules for displaying notification messages to customers. These messages can inform customers about the ability to earn points. Messages can be shown on the following pages:
- Customer Account > My Reward Points
- Customer Account > My Referrals
- Cart Page
- Checkout Page
You can setup different conditions to show the messages.
On the product page we show the number of points which the customer can earn if they buy a certain product.
Extension displays social buttons block on the product and category pages. The customer can like the page and earn points.
Customer can enter any number of points which they would like to spend and receive a discount. The sum of the earned and spent points will be shown in the cart total.
Customer can check the number of points on their balance, their transactions, and information about conditions to earn/spend points.
Customers can send invitations to their friends and earn points for their registrations or orders.
Integration with other extensions
Extension is integrated with Mirasvit Advanced Newsletter
This integration allows customers to earn points for newsletter signups.
- IWD Onestepcheckout - v4.2.2
- MageStore Onestepcheckout - v3.7.1
- Apptana Onestepcheckout
- Idev Onestepcheckout - v4.5.5
- Firecheckout - v4.2.5
- GoMage Checkout
- LotusBreath Checkout - v4.2.0
- Amasty Checkout - v2.9.10
This integration allows customer to use points on the onepage checkout page.
Advantages over other solutions
- You pay for the extension only once. No monthly or annual payments. No limits for number of transactions, products or customers.
- Extension is integrated with Onepage Checkout extensions of different vendors. This allows your customers to spend points on the checkout page. This is very convenient for customers. Other solutions don't have this advantage.
- Extension has very flexible Earning/Spending/Notification Rules. This allows you to configure the extension according to your own unique requirements.
I will sure buy from them again.
Customer support received was really prompt and would recommend them as this is a big missing link with many development companies.
I am very satisfied with all
Thanks Mirasvit from the Netherlands!
also the support is great!
I would recommend this extension if you want to provide your loyal customers.
I can recommend this extension and mirasvit in general.
Live customer feedback
The real-time results of the satisfaction survey of our customers
These are our primary. A major portion of our new clients come from referrals from our existing clients. Our professional team of developers, marketers and support staff have invested the best knowledge and experience in the field into our work, so you know you can come back to us again and again.
90-days free and high quality support. We go to great lengths to provide maximum satisfaction with every module you have purchased in our store. By helping you with installation, configuration, answering your every question, we do all our best to eliminate any possible problems.
30-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our extension’s performance for any reason, we provide a full refund.
We provide you with lifetime free updates. We constantly add new features to all our modules, and are always interested in hearing your opinion and implementing your suggested features in our future developments.
We provide an expanded user guide for every aspect of our extension, so you can find answers for all your burning questions.
You can customize extensions according to your needs and requirements.
The Module is easy to install and upgrade, just follow our step-by-step user guide.
No core modifications. Just use the composer or copy the extension’s files to the root directory of your store.