Reward Points + Referral program for Magento 2
Fully featured and flexible marketing tool to implement a Loyalty Program for your online store! Reward Points+Referral Program is designed to appreciate your customers every time they benefit your shop in some way. Encourage your shoppers and they will be returning for new purchases over and over!
Fully Featured Loyalty Program For Your Store!
Reward Points + Referral Program extension allows you to encourage your customers for benefiting your online store. Our solution is a fully featured, powerful and flexible marketing tool, designed to drive more sales and attract more returning customers to your shop.
Your visitors can be rewarded for:
- referring a friend to your store
- purchasing items in bulk
- adding a product review
- purchasing some specific products
- signing up
- sharing your shop content via social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.)
- their Birthday etc.
Backend interface of our extension allows you to easily create and edit:
- earning rules
- spending rules
- notifications rules
Furthermore, it has never been so easy to manage store referrals and reward transactions! Also, you may add points manually from the backend interface. Change point statuses on the go - approve or assign any alternative status for further consideration.
Easily create 3 types of earning rules:
- product based rules
- behaviour based rules
- cart based rules
Reward Points + Referral Program is flexible enough to bring into life almost all your wishes related to a loyalty and referral program! If you ever wanted to launch an outstanding and remarkable Loyalty Program - you have got the solution! Turn your visitors into loyal returning customers and they will be purchasing more and more!
10 advantages you get with Reward Points + Referral program
- Clear customer interface
- Customers can pay for their purchase with points earned
- Transparent earning and spending rules for shoppers
- Instant social media sharing and inviting friends for points
- Simple and transparent rewards history
- Create Product, Behavior and Cart earning rules
- Manage actions and conditions for spending rules
- Use WYSIWYG editor to customize Notification rules
- Launch loyalty program for your store with ease
- Win more loyal customers and drive more sales in your shop!
Clear And Intuitive Customer Interface
Reward Points + Referral Program provides your customers with all the important indicators within one screen.
Every registered customer is able to earn reward points after signing up. Also, they are able to see all transaction history and earning/spending rules at a glance. It is like a short price list of all available rewards.
In the My Referrals menu a customer can see all actions and rewards related to attracting referrals.
Reward Points + Referral Program allows your customers to clearly understand and use the reward scheme right from their personal account!
Social Activity Rewards
Reward Points + Referral Program allows you to reward your customers for their social media activities.
Suppose, most of your visitors have accounts in:
- or Google+
You can give them loyalty points for reposting/retweeting or sharing your products in their social accounts.
Reward Points + Referral Program lets you reward your customers even for their favourite personal activities!
Spend And Earn Reward Points At Once
Reward Points + Referral Program allows your customers to spend their loyalty points on their orders.
Furthermore, the shopper can manage the amount of points for paying the purchase by him/herself! For instance, a customer has 324 Reward Points on the account, but, there is an option to enter the preferred amount to spend on the current purchase. Also, the customer can earn points regardless of spending them at this time.
Reward Points + Referral Program lets your store shoppers spend and earn points at the same time!
Comprehensive Earning Rules
Reward Points + Referral Program allows you to create 3 types of earning rules:
- product based rules (yon the Product page, you can show customers ‘Get 10 Reward Points For This Item!’)
- cart based rules
- behaviour based rules.
Here are a few use cases of our extension rules:
Product Based Rule user example:
You want to promote all Jackets. To bring it to life, you should easily create a new product based earning rule, set the Category ID in Conditions and define the number of points, a customer gets for purchasing any jacket in your store: ‘Get 1 Reward Point for Each $10 Spent on Jackets!’
Cart Based Rule user example:
You want to promote Jackets over and over! You may create a cart based rule, set the Category ID in Conditions, and define the number of points a customer gets for purchasing jackets in bulk in your store: ‘Order 3 Or More Items And Earn Double the Reward Points!’
Behavior Based Rule user example:
You want your customers to refer their friends to your store. In other words, you need to launch Referral Program. Simply create behaviour based rules like the following: ‘Refer a Friend and Receive 5 Points For His/Her Sign Up in the Store’ or ‘Refer a Friend and Receive 3 Points For His/Her First Order’ etc.
Advanced Events And Conditions For Behavior Earning Rules
Reward Points + Referral Program allows you to use ready-made events for applying earning rules.
Our solution includes the following trigger conditions:
- signing up in your store
- emailing a product to a friend
- signing up to a newsletter
- writing a product review
- missing any activity for a long time
- social media activities
- referring someone to your store
- order from a referred customer
Use any of these events to reward your customers with points, which amount you can define yourself for every earning rule.
Moreover, you can limit the maximum number of points that every customer can earn per day with their current activity.
Furthermore, you are able to apply your own conditions to meet each rule.
Reward Points + Referral Program is flexible enough to implement the loyalty program of any difficulty level.
Create And Manage Spending Rules Easily
Reward Points + Referral Program lets you manage all spending rules settings at your ease, as all of them are clear and transparent.
The only important detail you should cover is an exchange rate (points to your shop currency).
- define the number of points spent to activate the rule (how many points customer should spend to receive discounts in real money)
- define the discount in a base currency which the customer receives (which discount your customer receives in your shop currency)
In other words, customer receives a $1 discount for each 10 points spent.
All other settings are optional. You may define for each spending rule:
- the minimum amount of points to spend
- the maximum amount of points to spend
Also, you can apply the rule only to items matching the special conditions, which you are able to specify yourself.
For example, you want to apply a spending rule only if the Raw Total in a Cart is more than $100.
Create flexible spending rules to bring your business needs to life with Reward Points + Referral Program!
Clear Call-To-Action Notification Rules
Reward Points + Referral Program has a feature of creating Notification Rules in case the rule is not obvious or transparent.
Your customers are entitled to be awarded for their possibilities and opportunities with your store Loyalty Program. Additionally, Notification Rules are the perfect solution for calling your customers to some action.
That is who Notification Rules are supposed to serve.
For example, you should announce Earning and Spending Rules conditions right inside the customer’s account. Every time your visitor logs in and enters My Reward Points section, they see a clear explanation of the program and a list of possible actions with the points he/she owns.
Another example: you can notify your customers that they earned some points for purchasing 2 items of a specific product instead of 1. This may bring you some extra sales!
Reward Points + Referral Program is the perfect marketing tool to drive more sales to your online store!
WYSIWYG Editor For Notifications
Reward Points + Referral Program has fully featured built-in WYSIWYG editor to customize notification messages, which are supposed to be sent after applying each rule.
You can use different variables in the message body, for example:
- customer name
- store name
- amount of points earned
- current points balance, etc
It is simple and convenient to use them since we made several tips for you right in the bottom of the WYSIWYG editor.
Stand out with Reward Points + Referral Program, let your customers get used to your unique message style!
Manage Sales and Promotions Easily
Reward Points + Referral Program allows you to choose the customer groups for applying each spending rule.
This is an extremely useful feature if you are planning, for example, to create special loyalty program conditions for Wholesalers.
Another example: you may apply spending rules to visitors who are not logged in. This brings them to action: a visitor sees that they already had some reward points and can use them to pay for their order. So, this can push your prospect to sign up, make a purchase and become returning customer!
For instance, you want to run a sale campaign for a designated period. All you need to do is create a Spending rule and your preferred activity dates!
Reward Points + Referral Program can bring you even more returning shoppers than ever before!
Manage And Analyze All Transactions On The Go
Reward Points + Referral Program allows you to manage all reward points transactions quickly and easily.
You are free to add new transactions with the associated notification manually.
Furthermore, the Reward Points + Referral Program extension provides you with convenient transaction searching options.
Feel confident in your store's loyalty program effectiveness with Reward Points + Referral Program!
Advanced, But Simple Configuration
Reward Points + Referral Program configuration settings cover all extension activities and are flexible enough to comply with your store Loyalty Program.
You may define the order status for the final approving of earned points or allow your customers to spend points on shipping fees.
Also you can take control of the Notifications and Referral Program settings.
Reward Points + Referral Program is easy to use, but an incredibly useful extension for growing the number of loyal customers and drive sales to your online store!
- Points calcuation on the bundle product page
- Code improvements
- Transaction grid
- Earning points for sign up events
- Styles for social buttons
- Issue with bundled price observer
- Added Base Price, Final Price and Special Price to spending rules
- Added condition "Discount Used" to spending rules
- Rules assigning to website
- Added referral group to behavior rule condition for event "Customer signs up in store"
- Rules assigning to websites
- Fixed twitter url
- Social button
- Date validation
- Points for "Not Visible Individually" products
- Tax calculation
- Acl for "Transaction"
- Magento 2.2 Compatibility Fix
- Allowed to change Customer's Group on Behaviour Rule triggering
- Added Is Referee condition to Behaviour Rule
- Improved documentation
- Added earning rule of behavior type for subscription on push notification
- Fixed an issue with actions rule
- Rewritten documentation
- Added conditions "Coupon Used" and "Coupon Code" to Spending Rule and Cart Earning Rule
- Solved XSS issue
- Reward Points for Shipping Tax
- Single spending rule with payment method
- compatibility with Magento 2.2.0rc
- points displaying on product page
- "Customer signs up in store" for checkout
- Points for orders mass actions
- Rule saving for multistore
- Fixed loading of unnecessary social scripts
- Fixed referral sender for multistore
- Notification rule saving
Final version for Magento 2.0.x
- Referral sign up event
- Updating of Reward points on product view page
- Behavior rules event "Customer signs up in store"
- Different issues with Behavior Rules
- Added option that allows to include/exclude discount from Earning rules
- Added rewards variables (getRewardsEarnedPoints(), getRewardsSpentPoints(), getRewardsSpentAmount()) to email templates of order, invoice, creditmemo
- Different issues with Earning Rules
- Calculation of points for Spending Rules with "Spend minimum"
- Prevent errors during refresh statistic
- Rule conditions
- Displaying of Reward points for grouped products
- Displaying of spending points in order in backend
- Rule conditions
- Points cancelation in backend order
- Translation for transaction's auto comments.
- Added option that allows to control how to round earning points
- Calculation of used points
- Compatibility with Mageplaza one step checkout
- Calculation of Earning Product Rule for discount
- Added option that allows to display the highest possible amount of points for configurable product
- Composer php
- Default value for "Subscription to Points Expiring Notification"
- Added ability to unsbcribe from points expiring notification
- Added "Points spending style" option to Spending Rule
- Allow to use percent in "Customer receive Y discount" field in spending rule
- Compatibility with PSP MultiSafepay
- "Sign Up for Newsletter" rule for guest
- Multi store support for email templates
- Moved "Display options" settings from global to store view settings
- Renamed option "Show rewards points on frontend" to "Show rewards points on category page"
- Added option "Show rewards points menu on frontend"
- Fixed share messages
- Added Facebook share button
- Added option to hide rewards menu from frontend
- Added new condition "Is Rewards Points used" to earning cart rule
- Added abitily to import/export rewards transactions
- Added options to configure include/exclude tax for Earning and Spending rules
- Added ability to add notification to product earning rule
- Socail urls for multistores
- Category condition's operator "is" for product rule
- Replaced old Facebook tag with valid html5 tag
- SmartWave Porto theme compatibility
- An issue when "Product's earning points do not display on Home page "
- UTF characters in "Point Unit Name"
- "Customer is not active for long time" condition
- Minicart's total and item number do not update correctly
- Actions for cart Earning Rules
- An issue when "Product points as currency equivalent" displays in checkout
- Points for Payment rule method
- Compatibility with theme Infortis Ultimo
- Included Fixed Product Tax in rewards spending points
- Compatibility with MageCheckout Onestepcheckout v2
- Cart rule condition "Payment method"
- Wrong calculation for Spending rules' "Spend minimum"
- Displaying of Rewards points for grouped and bundle products
- Added earning behavior rule event "Customer places an order"
- Allowed display on Product pages points as money equivalent
- Calculation of Spending rules
- Tables formatting for small screen or cell phone
- Added Rewards block to admin create order form
- minor bugs
- Minicart total and item number do not update correctly
- Social js are not loading deferred
- Added ability to show AddThis buttons in Rewards social block
- trigger_recollect caused infinite loop
- Compatibility with Bss/DeferJS
- Compatibility with onestepcheckout
- Earning rule conditions do not display all attributes
- Magento page cache js error
- Conflict with Amasty Rules
- Undefined variable in social buttons block
- Added integration with AddThis
- Added ability to create custom behavior rules
- Added Rewards block to checkout page
- Integration with MageCheckout Onestepcheckout v2
- Conflict with Amasty Rules
- Conflict with Amasty Rules
- Issue when js error appears, when social buttons are disabled
- Issue when cart rules with "Fixed Amount Discount for Whole Cart" show error in cart
- Compatibility with 2.1.1
- Added settings "Show number of points on the product page"
- Issue when reward points are not being deducted after using them through Paypal
- Issue when earning rule not working for referral
- Added integration with MageCheckout Onestepcheckout
- Added integration with MageStore Onestepcheckout
- Added new conditions "Is referral"
- Added variables for Notification Rule message
- Support of Magento 2.1.0
- Issue during discount coupon codes apply (#6)
- Show message about product rule points for grouped products
- Incorrect points calculation when we remove items from the cart
- Incorrect URL in spending rules grid (effects from 1.0.13)
- Customer sign up earning rule does not allow save customer in backend
- If a rule is disabled in Earning Rules/Spending Rules, you have no way to find it back
- Error when we give points for newsletter subscription
- RWP2-54 -- styles for reward points on home page
- RWP2-50 - Show the amount of points able to earn in the product listing page
- Ability to filter grids by website
- Added website column to spending/earning/notification grid
- RWP2-52 - Improved twitter script loading
- RWP2-49 - Fixed formatting of referral invitation
- RWP2-47 - Improved notification rules messages for different currencies
- RWP2-48 - Fixed "Pin It" button
- RWP2-45 - Fixed rules conditions issus
- RWP2-46 - Fixed currency conversion
- RWP2-38 - Show current rewards points in my account dropdown
- Issue with menu
- Fixed issue with saving of rules if magento use custom locale
- RWP2-42 - improved referral link
- Fixed issue with rewards for tweets.
- Styles at shopping cart page
- Issue for not working condition "total items quantity"
- Add protection from devision on zero error
- JS bug on in the social buttons
- When admin creates a new transaction in backend, he must be required to select a customer
- Dont show message when 0 points are earned
- Issue with saving of Conditions in Spending Rules
- Solved issues with notification emails
- RWP2-34 - Issues with PHP 7
Reasons to choose Mirasvit
It is our main goal. A big part of our new clients come from referrals from our existing clients. Our professional team of developers, marketers and support invest the best knowledge and experience, so you could come back to us again and again.
90-days free and high quality support. We make an effort to satisfy you with work of every module you have purchased in our store. Helping you with installation, configuration, answering your every question, we do all our best to eliminate any possible problems.
30-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with work of our extension for any reason we provide a full refund.
We provide you lifetime free updates. We constantly add new features to all our modules. We are absolutely interested to hear your opinion and to implement your suggested features in our future developments.
We provide an expanded user guide for every our extension, so you can find answers for all your burning questions.
You can customize extensions according to your needs and requirements.
Module is easy to install and easy to upgrade, just follow step by step our user guide.
No core modifications. Just copy extension files to store root directory.