Give your clients unique discount offers is a very effective way both to increase an average order value and to motivate your customers for the next purchases exactly in your store.
Magento 2 Shopping Cart Rules extension provides you with this possibility. It has several types of new special promotions rules, shopping cart conditions and, what is also important, it has a smart notification system for possible discounts.
- Motivate customers with new promotion rules
- Use extended list of attributes as shopping rule conditions
- Promote discounts with flexible notifications
Give your customers unique discount offers is a very effective way both to increase an average order value and to motivate your customers for the next purchases exactly in your store.
Additional discounts, represented to your customers during their purchasing process, allow you to significantly reduce an abandoned cart rate and greatly increase the sales volume of your store.
Moreover, a smartly organized motivation policy, in the form of a discount notification system, will influence the choice of a customer, showing him discount possibilities and advantages on the cart or the checkout pages.
Shopping Cart Rules
Buy Product X, get Product Y with a discount
This is one of the most effective and requested promo rule: a customer buys Product X and receives Product Y either for free or with some discount (fixed or %), depending on your settings.
For example, if a customer adds a phone to cart, you can offer him to buy accessories in addition (a case, headphones) with a discount. Or ask a customer to buy a phone and receive a case for free.
This rule can also be a key driver of highly-marginal or unpopular products sales.
Get $Y discount for each $X spent
The simplest and clearest type of the promo rule: the more products you add to your cart, the more discount you receive.
For instance, for each $100 in the cart, your customer receives $10 discount.
In addition, you can set different conditions to trigger such discounts application (e.g. a required product category or the minimal cart amount, etc).
The significant advantage of this rule type is the transparency of its operation to a customer and significant impact on the abandoned cart rate decreasing.
Get $Y discount for the Cheapest (or most Expensive) product in the cart
It is a simple and effective rules type for the wide range of products. A customer receives a discount for the cheapest (or the most expensive) product in the cart.
It motivates customer to add the second product to the cart increasing the average order value.
Get $Y discount for each N products in cart
A customer receives a discount for every fixed number of products added to the cart.
This rule can significantly increase the average order value.
Shopping Cart Conditions
The extension adds new sets of shopping cart conditions, based on:
Customers' attributes (Name, Gender etc)
Customer' purchases history (Total number of orders, Total sales amount)
Also extension adds additional attributes for cart items:
- Has Special Price - allows don't apply discount for products with special price
- Is Discounted - allows don't apply additional discount for already discounted items (by another shopping rule)
Custom Coupon Message
The extension give the option to enter custom error message for each coupon.
For example, if you create a coupon the can only apply to NIKE products priced at $100 & up, you can add custom error message "This coupon is only valid for NIKE products priced at $100 or more".
When a customer will see it, he will know what is wrong, and how to be able to use the coupon.
Promotions Notification System
Besides the possibility to apply the promo rules at predefined conditions, it is really important to inform your clients about the probable discount and the conditions.
To solve this task we created a special notification system that explains to your customers what they need to do in order to receive a discount. Without such a knowledge, your promotions will be useless.
In our extension, you can create text or image banner which describes the promo and rules. It allows you to manage where and when this notification should be shown to a customer.
For example, you can show a message “Add one more item to cart and get an additional 5% discount” if the customer already has 2 products in the cart. Or "Get $10 discount for each $100 spent" if shopping cart amount less $100.
- Great additionHappyMagento from Nairobi, Kenyato the regular shopping cart and discount rules in magento.
Especially nice that its possible to set discounts on the gender which is very useful for special day promotions.
- Make it uniqueA from Melbourne, AustraliaMakes your cart more unique
- The best plugin EverΓίαννης from Athens, GreeceExselent support and exselent extension!!!
- Nice PluginSteve from Gurgaon, IndiaOverall implementation is pretty nice and the extension worked fine with our custom theme. The support was exceptional, I'll recommend Mirasvit. Thank you team!
- Feel Power!wrc from Antalya, TurkeyIf you have a Magento website, you need this extension. Worked as described.
I think Mirasvit Team, the best in the extension world.
- Very Powerful ExtensionIsaac from Flushing, United StatesI truly believe that the "Extended Shopping Cart Rules" extension is a required extension for any Magento website. It has many great features that any website needs. Here is just a few example:
1. Ability to show custom error messages for coupons: Magento has one generic error message for all coupons that can't apply "the coupon code is not valid". With this extension you can specify error message (such as minimum order is $100 or Nike is excluded from this coupon etc.). Instead of having a frustrated customer, the customer understands what needs to be done to use the coupon.
2. Ability to give product X for free with a purchase of product Y: Magento lack this option, but now I can provide a small gift as an incentive for customers to buy expensive items.
3. Show messages on cart to encourage customers to spend more: Imagine if the customer has a cart with a total of $90, and he sees a banner on cart informing that by spending $10 more he/she will get $15 discount. This is very helpfully for site that usually sell single item per order, and want to increase orders to multiple items.
- NiceAllan from Shepperton, United KingdomOverall implementation is pretty nice and the extension worked fine with our custom theme. The support was exceptional, I'll recommend Mirasvit. Thank you team!
The Extended Shopping Cart Rules for Magento 2 is compatible with:
|Magento 2 Community Edition (CE)||2.1.* - 2.3.*|
|Magento 2 Enterprise Edition (EE)||2.1.* - 2.3.*|
|Magento 2 Cloud||+|
All customers can request a refund during 30 days after purchase of our software, if customer think that our software is not suitable for any reason. To request refund, customer must remove all copies of our software from its store, servers, computers, email, etc and confirm by email such removal. After receiving a request we will proceed refund within 3 business days.
If request for refund is received after 30 days after purchase, it will be rejected. Cost of installation and customization services are not refundable.
Support and bug fixing
Mirasvit offers free 90 days support of all software sold on this site. Customers can report all bugs, which were found in our software. We can solve only the bugs directly related to or caused by our extension. Those bugs must be reproduced on fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins. We will solve that bugs in order of our development plan.
We don’t do any type of custom work and we have a right to reject a support request if the issue is store-specific (cannot be reproduced on the fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins).
Mirasvit will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) related to our support service caused to you, your information and your business.
Mirasvit offers free lifetime updates if they areavaliable. Updates are limited to the Magento version branch (1.x.x or 2.x.x). Customer can download an update and install it by himself. If support period is expired, Mirasvit.com can’t solve any possible problems with our software during or after updating. Mirasvit does not guarantee that it will release updates for any product.