Magento 2 Shipping Price Rules Extension
This extension allows you to create flexible shipping rules based on the shopping cart and shipping address. Change the default shipping fees according to your business requirements.
Get optimally flexible shipping rates by applying custom conditions. Set individual shipping rules for stores and customer groups.
Increase customers' loyalty by fairly adjusting shipping costs on their orders.
- Offer shipping discounts based on order attributes
- Set shipping rates per product and per order
- Adjust shipping prices for stores and customer groups
- Provide best shipping rates for customers in designated areas
- Set shipping rate as percentage of the order price
- Set min and max financial thresholds when applying shipping rules
- Opportunity: The default Magento 2 provides a fixed list of shipping rates, which leads to undesirable shipping fees for customers.
- Problem: Using flexible shipping rules, offer customers optimal shipping rates based on their order or location. This can increase their intent to buy from you in future.
- Solution: The Shipping Rules extension is a reliable way to get flexible shipping rules in your store. The shipping fee for each order will be calculated automatically based on the purchased items, shipping location, day of the week and many other conditions.
The Shipping Rules extension is guaranteed to perfectly fit your needs. You can set as many rules as you deem necessary. Customize every rule to gain optimal shipment fees for your store and your customers.
The versatility of this module allows you to create shipping rules that correspond with your business demands. The appropriate shipping rule for the order will be automatically applied when a customer adds items to the cart, or changes his or her address or shipment method.
Optimize shipping fees
Increase customers loyalty with fair shipping rates
- Customers can get optimal shipping fees. Make visitors more interested in buying from you by providing them with fair shipping rates.
- Adjust shipping costs to particular situations.
- Choose how and when to apply shipping methods and shipping fees.
Be flexible when shipping in different regions
- Control the shipping fees for each location where your customers are based.
- Set individual shipping rates for available shipping carriers
- Add or subtract fees based on customers' locations.
Control shipping methods
Get the full control on available shipping carriers
Create shipping rules for the designated shipping carriers and their shipping methods. You can specify multiple carriers and methods for each rule.
Get the ability to correct shipping fees based on:
- Ordered items and their quantity
- Cart total price
- Customer group
- Chosen shipping address
Make rules for your business needs
The Magento shipping module lets you set flexible conditions for applying each rule. You can use product attribute combinations so that the rule will be applied when an item is detected in the cart and matches with your requirements. By using this Magento shipping module, custom shipping rules can be created according to ordered products or cart attributes.
Update default shipping rates using attributes like subtotal, total items quantity, shipping method and many others. Additionally, you can use extra conditions like day of the week or time.
You can create an unlimited number of rules. Set the execution priority to achieve the correct application of rules or stop further rules processing when the chosen rule is applied.
Define the place for rule application
Set the visibility of shipping rates that best suits your needs. You can define the store views and customer groups for the rule application.
Use rules for the store view to change the shipping rates for customers from different store views.
Create shipping rules for groups of your customers.
Update default shipping rates
Flexibly override standard shipping rates of available shipping carriers. You can add or subtract an extra fee.
Full or partial shipment cost replacement is possible with a variety of shipment rate types. Set fixed or percent rates per order and per item.
Set thresholds to limit maximum and minimum shipping rates.
Apply the rules when you need
Promote sales by activating a custom shipping rate for a specific date or time. You can set one or multiple days per rule. Set the exact time of rule activity to suit your business needs with greater flexibility.
Combine it with other conditions to achieve more profitability.
Simplify your routine
Cut down on time spent creating identical advanced shipping rules for deliveries to different locations.
Group a number of geographical shipping zones as one, including or excluding certain local regions.
Magento freight shipping module allows for the easy creation of shipping rules with the Shipping Area parameter, which simplifies your routine by serving as a template for conditions.
Make each shipping area more detailed by including countries, states, regions, cities, zip codes, etc. Set individual shipping rates for remote geographical shipping areas.
Full Features List
- Update default rates for shipping methods
- Apply shipping rates to selected shipping carriers
- Set rules based on product attribute combination
- Add rules based on product sub-selection
- Set shipping rates by a time frame
- Set execution priorities for rules
- Stop further rules processing when a designated rule is active
Use extra conditions:
- Day of the week
- Time of the day
- Shipping Area
- Define the visibility of shipping rates
- Apply rules for the groups of customers
- Re-calculate shipping fee
- Add extra fee
- Subtract extra fee
Configure rules based on cart attributes:
- Subtotal excluding tax
- Total items quantity
- Total order weight
- Payment method
- Shipping method
- Shipping postcode
- Shipping region
- Shipping state/province
- Shipping country
- Fixed rate per order
- Rate per product
- Rate per unit of weight
- Percent of the product price
- Percent of the base rate
- Set min and max thresholds for the shipping rate application
- Create condition templates with a Shipping Area option