Often in Magento strores products, categories, sets of attributes are saving in the admin panel very slowly. This may be due to the fact that finding and deleting the cache files of this item requires a lot of time.
The plugin solves this problem by cleaning the cache in the background mode, which can significantly speed up the work in the backend of the store.
Community 188.8.131.52 - 1.9.1
Enterprise 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
Overview Asynchronous Cache
Each time the catalog items (products, categories, sets of attributes) are saved, Magento searches and deletes the cache files associated with a saved item. When the size of the catalogue is small, these operations are relatively fast. However, with increasing the number of items, the number of cache files increases significantly and the time of search for the cache files to be deleted can be up to 30 seconds.
This is especially noticeable if the server of your store has a slow hard drive. As a result, the work with the admin panel becomes not very comfortable. Before proceeding to the next step, you need to wait long enough until the data of the catalog will be saved and the cache will be cleaned.
How does the module work?
After the shop manager adds the new product (category) or changed the existing product, the requirement of necessity to clean the cache of the product or category is saved in the queue table. The product is saved quickly and the manager proceeds to the editing the new product.
Simultaneously with this, the background crown process works, which reviews the queue table continuously. When the new tasks appear, it treats them consequently and cleans the cache.
Thus, even if the catalog, with which several managers work simultaneously, is very large, they will not wait until the cache is cleaned at each saving. They will work and the cron process will clean the cache in the background mode.
This module can work successfully together with the module Fast Asynchronous Reindex. Although they have the similar principle of operation, each of them is responsible for its own field.
- Speeding up work with the catalogue
- saving products
- saving categories
- moving categories in the tree
- application of mass actions for the products
- saving sets of attributes
- Full cache control in the background mode
Customer reviews for Asynchronous Cache
Really speeds up adding new products. Over the past 3 months the extension has saved us over 13 hours of waiting in Magento backend. Recomended!
18.104.22.168 Jan 27, 2015
- Wildcard exceptions: support regular expressions
22.214.171.124 Jan 13, 2015
- MstCore (common for all extensions): MstCore: Incorrectly identify Magento version (effects only Magento EE 126.96.36.199 with SEO extension)
188.8.131.52 Nov 17, 2014
- MstCore (common for all extensions): In some rare cases we have SQL error during installation (duplicate key name 'mstcore_urlrewrite_index1')
184.108.40.206 Nov 17, 2014
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Encoding problem with russian chars
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Attachments are downloaded without extension in FF (affected RMA extension)
- MstCore (common for all extensions): When click "Run validation tests" for particular extension, core test not running
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Wrong extension code in the extension validator
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Ability to validate existence and CRC sum for extension files (depending on version of extension)
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Problem with check of extension status
- MstCore (common for all extensions): Add checks for possible PHP cache
- Add checks of permissions to validator
Module is easy to install and easy to upgrade, just follow step by step our user guide.
Support multiple stores, multiple languages and multiple domains.
No core modifications. Just copy extension files to store root directory.
30-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with work of our extension for any reason we provide a full refund.
You can customize extensions according to your needs and requirements.
It is our main goal. A big part of our new clients come from referrals from our existing clients. Our professional team of developers, marketers and support invest the best knowledge and experience, so you could come back to us again and again.
30-days free and high quality support. We make an effort to satisfy you with work of every module you have purchased in our store. Helping you with installation, configuration, answering your every question, we do all our best to eliminate any possible problems.
We provide an expanded user guide for every our extension, so you can find answers for all your burning questions.
We provide you 1 year of free updates. We constantly add new features to all our modules. We are absolutely interested to hear your opinion and to implement your suggested features in our future developments.