Boost your online store administration performance with Improved Asynchronous Re-indexing for Magento 2!
This extension gives you the convenient ability to greatly speed up the routine processes of manual checking of the indexes statuses.
With our extension, you can sit back and relax, because you will fully automate the processes of indexes management!
There can be a number of reasons you have problems with indexation.
Firstly, it can be because of bugs, conflicts, version incompatibility of third party module which are being connected somehow to the saving/indexation of products and categories.
Another reason can be an issue with an incorrect environment or the crontab configuration of Magento itself.
Usually it is not easy to find the source of these issues.
So, how can we avoid the issues with magento 2 indexation?
You can, of course, manually check the statuses of indexes and start the re-indexing process via ssh. If an indexing issue appeared, you could manually try to find the source of this issues. This will take a lot of time and effort, and as we know, when running a business, your time is valuable. So, why not just use our solution, the Improved Asynchronous Re-indexing Extension!
The extension allows you to:
- start a full reindex of the store directly from the admin panel
- magento 2 reindex without ssh access - you do not need to open SSH and run commands
- run a full magento 2 reindex by schedule
- automatically check the index statuses and automatically start a re-index process if some of indexes are outdated
- check the re-index history and possible issues
- automatically validate product indexes and re-index products with wrong indexes, which is a very useful feature when you import from external data sources
- Faster Indexing with this extensionSteve from Linz, AustriaWe have a lot of products and use this extension to get faster indexing. Can definitely recommend this extension.
- Great Extension!Alisher from Asbury Park, United StatesI'm a long term and loyal customer of Mirasvit and love their extensions. This extension was very easy to install and worked well out of the box. I think this is a must-have extension for any Magento 2 store.
- Very powerful toolHappyMagento from Nairobi, KenyaWe like the graphical interface.
- Very goodoblomova from ItalyThe plugin works perfectly
- Does what is saysnima from Basel, SwitzerlandIt does what it says in the description. Solid extension as usual by Mirasvit. Visible improvements on indexing on a large site (M2).
- Magento 1: Great ExtensionPETER from United Arab EmiratesThis extension is such a life saver!
Previously we used to run our index twice in a day because of catalog size, but with this extension real-time updations are possible.
Great one, thanks, Mirasavit.
- Magento 1: Why did not we got this extension earlier!Marek from CzechiaWe run several stores for our clients and part of our income comes from managing the products - now we really boost our productivity! We also lowered the frustration if the product is really published or not. These were very well invested dollars :-)
Thank you for your work!
- Magento 1: Nice app and has reduced load on SQL significantlyRob from Uxbridge, United KingdomHave to admit was a little painful to setup, just due to it being connected with indexes and I think anyone who has used Magento understands.
However once installed and indexes stable everything works great.
- Magento 1: I am using the mirasvit 11 moduleturgay from Istanbul, TurkeyI am using the mirasvit 11 module
I am very satisfied with all
- Magento 1: Awesome ExtensionSpletnik from Celje, SloveniaWe are using Magento with multiple stores. With these extension there is no more weit time to reindex all data.
- Great improvement in the visibility of your indexers + ability to schedule from the backend.Paul from Enter, NetherlandsPaul Hachmang from H&O here.
This is Aoe_Scheduler for your indexers. It does for your indexers what Aoe_Scheduler does for your cron. You find yourself looking at the crons more often than not and it has become an important tool in your toolbox.
- The realtime feedback that this module offers is invaluable. Debugging issues is difficult, having extra information if a product has been processed is invaluable.
- The index validation is great, this means that you can actually trust your indexes and don't find yourself reindexing the indexes every time you are unsure. This saves a ton of time.
- It is compatible with most third party indexes that are available.
- The description doesn't describe the actual value of the module properly. The Magento 2 modules _does_not_ speed up your indexes when saving a product. the Async stuff is already natively in Magento.]
- There are no proper Magento 2 reviews.
When to buy:
For M2: Install this if you have issues and you find yourself wanting to reindex indexes at a given point.
For M1: This is a no-brainer. If you hate indexes in Magento, install this and you never have to think about them. This is your scalability saver for your shop. If you have deadlocks, this will probably solve it!
- Magento 1: great productJacob from New York, United Stateslove it.
- Magento 1: Amazing Extension - No more re-index issuesJose from Mexico City, MexicoI have a lot of to thanks Mirasvit. This extension killed all our problems with re-index. One of the best extensions for Magento Community!
- Magento 1: Great improvement of performanceMahoto from FranceThanks to this module, we don't suffer from poor performance when we are running huge reindex process.
- Magento 1: Great Re-indexing extension with perfect supportVictor from Hanoi, VietnamThanks for great Indexing extension, it saves 90% of our server performance for indexing activities of thousands of products.
- Magento 1: Significant improvements on large databaseBrandon from Apex, United StatesThis extension has greatly improved saving products and updates on our 1+ million product database. With a database this large proper setup is crucial, read all documentation carefully.
We also suggest reindex-all directly after install and setting Asynchronous full reindex to No and reindex for changes to Yes. If using magmi make sure to set validate product and category index to Yes.
- Magento 1: Great Extension with Great SupportFarrukh from Karachi, PakistanWe have around 900 SKUs with 30 stores. Our website was not working properly. We had reindexing issue. After deleting logs in mysql and var folder still we had problems with reindexing. But after buying this Extension our issue is resolved. Great Extension.
- Magento 1: Great extensionLaura from Republic of LithuaniaWe were looking for the solution and this extension worked as we wanted.
- Magento 1: Fast indexationHRR from Bradford, United KingdomIts really fast and no waiting time and always in sync :-)
- Magento 1: Works OKPiotr from Krakow, PolandWorks as promised - everything is OK!
- Magento 1: Best moduleMateusz from Uhowo, PolandBest module to speed up the synchronization indices. I would definitely recommend.
- Magento 1: Amazing speedFiloBlu from Santa Maria di Sala, ItalyAbsolutely great!
- Magento 1: Fast and accurateVanessa from NetherlandsProved to be a good solution for a store that contained so many items we used to get time-outs on indexing. Now it's done in seconds.
- Magento 1: best toolMehdi from Cordova, United Statesthis is the 1th extension i purchased
- Magento 1: Must have extensionSergey from Moscow, RussiaVery usefull extension when you syncing data between some external system and store, also helps on big catalogs
- Magento 1: That is a very good tool.Timo from Kleinblittersdorf, GermanyHi,
that tool is great and make the index very fast. Great job!
- Magento 1: Fast Async CacheKasper from Aabybro, DenmarkPerfect extension that makes the cache and index by cron and speeds up the time spend on products and categories in backend.
All my work is done in the backend and now I don´t have to pay attention to the cache and index management.
It saves me a lot of time when working with products, categories etc.
The support from Mirasvit is amazing and they are ready to help you with all types of question.
Extension from Mirasvit is in top quality and works as promised.
- Magento 1: Awesome Extension!!Robert from Berlin, GermanyWe are using Magento with multiple stores/domains and around 1 million products. With these MUST HAVE extension our imports are running much faster!!! We never want to miss!!!
Much thanks for these great extension. We love it!
- Magento 1: Worth the expense!!!Steve from Perth, AustraliaHands down the best extension I have used. Keeps you focus on your work and the extension will take care of changes in the background for you.
- Magento 1: Cool modulePaweł from Pabianice, PolandGreat module. Works great even with other extensions.
- Magento 1: REALLY GOOD EXTENSION! ITS A MUST HAVE APP!Topbiro.si from Ljubljana, SloveniaI bougt this module 3 days ago, and after 3 days i can say only one thing:
BEST SPENDED MONEY EVER!
My magento is now flying, no more waiting time for reindex, admin backend is now 3x faster and so on... I RECOMAND THIS MODULE TO EVERYONE! In my opinion its a MUST HAVE APP!
Thank you mirasvit for this module!
- Magento 1: FasterMarc from NetherlandsThis extension made our admin substantially faster.
- Magento 1: Saves Time!Linette from Springtown, United StatesExcellent! Works great to save time and back and forth clicks!
- Magento 1: Sorts out my headache with re-indexing of my large catalogueSaheed from Lagos, NigeriaThis extension has ensured that indexing on my site happens fast. I would recommend this to stores with many products. I have over 3000 products and it works just fine for me.
- Magento 1: Great moduleAnže from Škofja Loka, SloveniaWe have this module on all our larger sites. Great for working with categories and products, really fast!
- Magento 1: Takes load off serverChris from United StatesIt definitely helps our site run smoother and takes a load off of the cron.
- Magento 1: Indeed Fast & Asynchronouskrishnendu from Guwahati, IndiaIt makes the indexing procedure smooth by enabling to make it asynchronous while adding a corn job to it this takes incredible amount of load off your magento store.....
- Magento 1: Must have extensionJosef from AustriaEssential for a Magento product catalog with a lot of products.
- Magento 1: Best Support Out ThereIsaac from Kannapolis, United StatesMirasvit extensions work and they helped us tons!
- Magento 1: Working fine, but not necessaryNicolas from Guyancourt, FranceWe had troubles with indexations on some store for a client, and we have installed this module on production.
This plugin was first a solution because asynchrone indexation was giving more ressources for other requests. Webpages were no more waiting for the end of indexation.
But after few months, we saw that we could optimize even more our store. This système was also time consuming. We prefered to properly check the best time of each re-indexation, and reduce the ressource needed (database optimisation).
- Magento 1: Works great!Justin from Alhambra, United StatesThe async reindexing extension works great to help speed up catalog updates. Igor does a great job with any support questions we had. Very helpful and definitely worth it!
- Magento 1: Great workSaif from Mumbai, IndiaIncrease Site Speed considerably, while performing multiple task.
- Magento 1: Absolute must have for any mid-large scale webshop!Jeppe from Weehawken, United StatesA fantastic extension that will save you tons of hours!
- Magento 1: Must have extension for large Magento websitesJay from Montreal, CanadaHaving over 400k unique SKU's with 2 different store views, our indexes were always behind. Customers purchased products that had old pricing from a previous day that has not been indexed, searching everywhere we came across this module. This has been a life saver! Our indexes are now always up to date! No more wondering, the store has been running smoothly thanks to this module.
The support has been the best I've ever received, the team here is always quick to respond and have even added an adjustment to future releases based on my suggestion. These guys do more than just answer questions, they take the time to listen and it really shows. Buy with confidence, these guys are simply the best!
- Magento 1: A must have extensionRoman from Brno, CzechiaThis is really a must have extension...at least for serious online stores. The reindexing works excelent and smoothly on background even if our copywriting team changes tens of product at the same time.
- Magento 1: AmazingMatt from Lancaster, United KingdomThis extension is epic!
- Magento 1: Solved our reindexing nightmareHashid from Bengaluru, IndiaOne of our clients has a very huge catalog of over 100k products. They always had indexing trouble with CE edition. We got them this extension and never have they got issues related to indexing again. Great extension, works right out of the box.
- Magento 1: Best index handler availableRobert from Sollentuna, SwedenSince we receive a huge amount of product updates from an API this extension is really necessary. The API is now fast as lightning and site is running much more smooth due to not having to index on every request.
A must have extension!
- Magento 1: Excellent!Nick from Blacktown, AustraliaExcellent extension! we are very pleased with it and the performance improvement. It is much easier now to work with Magento's Admin.
One wonders how is it that Magento doesn't come with such a functionality by default. Quality extensions like this really improve Magento and one's quality of life.
Thanks so much.
- Magento 1: A must have for any active storeLarry from Tehachapi, United StatesTalk about a time saver. Just set it and forget it. This has worked great for us. Thank you.
- Magento 1: Save time with repetitive taskingIqbal from Cromer, United KingdomWith such a huge database of products and this growing on a daily basis, not a better product I could find out there and managing server load and performing tasks in the background and having a third party application connected to our store. Bravo Mirasvit!!!!
- Magento 1: top plugin, easy to useMario from Forchheim, Germanywe use this extension in all nearly our shops and integrated it in our own mage plugins. I highly recommend this plugin.
- Magento 1: Excellent moduleSil from NetherlandsThis module made our reindexing process a lot quicker. Support by Mirasvit is very good, I do like the chat function.
- Magento 1: GREAT extensionMarco from GermanyWe have bought this extension and a very happy customer. Improved our save time of products to 5 seconds. REALLY GREAT.
Also the support from Mirasvit is as you want it!
- Magento 1: Reindex Module - Speedup your siteStarNetwork from Tel Aviv, IsraelHighly recommended to speedup your site, mostly admin work
go for it!
- Magento 1: Saves timeDavid from Saint Paul, United StatesThis extension helps save time in using the backend. Does what is promised.
- Magento 1: The best re-indexing extension for Magento - A must have! *Excellent support!*Nicolas from Laval, CanadaThis extension is well built and maintained, it is speeding a lot all the saving tasks and the re-indexing process. I have bought many extensions from them and the Mirasvit team are always behind all their extensions. Every member of their team I had the pleasure to work with provided me more than anyone could hope for! Excellent support! Thank you!
- Magento 1: Must get!patpat from City of Parramatta, AustraliaThis is a great extension. Editing products on my Magento 1.7.2 store used to be so slow until I installed this. Really increased productivity immensely.
- Magento 1: Very indexingethan from Savannah, United StatesThe UI is very helpful to letting you whats going on in the background and when was last indexed. Its making the index progress much quicker.
- Magento 1: Great Product Saved Me Loads of Waiting TimeJames from Magherafelt, United KingdomI have a Catalog with over 250k SKU's when in the past I needed to make changes to them the wait time was unbearable, now with this pluggin, I can work and save and it will run the background with disrupting my busy day.
- Magento 1: Great!Simona from Pezinok, Slovak RepublicAfter I installed mz backend is faster 60% then old. Good extension, nice support.
- Magento 1: Very Good ExtensionEddie from Karimnagar, IndiaExcellent Performance of the extension. When you have bulk product/category info to import,this is a must.
- Magento 1: Great extensionudara from Lake Forest, United StatesGreat service! Very fast and i would defiantly buy more extensions from Mirasvit.
- Magento 1: Winning!Timo from GermanyAn amazing extension. One of my clients sites has 10k+ products, and saving products & categories was taking minutes sometimes. This extension took a huge load off the server, and also saved me from having to update the indexes every day manually. One of the few Magento extension developers I trust 100%.
- Magento 1: Improves speedjoost from Rijswijk, NetherlandsImproves speed as promised when saving products in admin.
- Magento 1: Excellent supportleah from United StatesVery good product - outstanding support.
- Magento 1: Big Promises - fullfilledDaniel from United StatesOur customer had big problems with the speed of the Magento Backend. So the Fast Asynchronous Re-indexing helped here a lot.
Keep up the good work.
- Magento 1: Extension Worth-havingDouble from United StatesBoth Product and Service received from the support are second to none. They treat you like their own family. Keep it up Guys!
- Magento 1: Very happy with the extensions workRicky from United StatesThe extensions worked great after issues were fixed. Very happy with the support and the extensions worked nicely as expected.
- Magento 1: Great extensionAndrej from United StatesWe are very satisfied. Effectively solves the Magento problem of slow indexing when working with many products. Works great.
- Magento 1: Great extension and even better support!r.vthoff from United StatesThey make great software, but the support is really outstanding. Response time in a blink of an eye, and quick to the point solution in my case. Good job guys!
I bought this extension together with the asynchronous cache extension from Mirasvit. Great solution to make the backend really fast.
First I had an issue with category management being really slow, but after contacting support this was solved same day.
Now saving products an categories is lightning fast. Unbelievable i worked with a slow backend for so long! Just a few seconds to save now and before up to two minutes on a bad day.
I can recommend this extension, and also this company to every Magento user!
- Magento 1: Good Extensionsmariano from United StatesThe extension is good but the best is the service that will solve the problem quickly.
- Magento 1: Awesome ExtensionChance from United StatesWe are using this extension on a clothing store where products have 100s of variations of size and color options. Some of the employees would have save times of up to 7+ minutes. After dialing in this extension we have save times under a minute across the board.
- Magento 1: GreatNathan from United StatesWe use this module on our CE 1.7 site (http://www.costumes.com.au) and it works very well. Support is quick to respond too.
- Magento 1: almost perfect extensionAndrey from United Statesnot sure how is this compatibile with external full page cache (zend or other magento supported) trouble is that external cache is cleaned/invalidated on product save immediatelly and async indexed later which leads to outdated cache. In my case with Varnish i had to edit couple functions to invalidate cache properly after async reindexing took place. Apart from that it works as described and is well worth the money and solves apart from save speed also deadlock sql issue.
- Magento 1: Makes working in the backend much more tenableOneProudFan from United StatesThe extension was a little slow to get all of our 200K products initially indexed but has been working great since. Big improvement overall.
- Magento 1: Great product with Amazing Supportvipulpratap from United StatesGreat extension. Installed it myself but was not sure about the cron job. These guys helped me out without any extra charge for support. Very good support. I totally recommend it for big store with more than 30K products.
- Magento 1: One of the best extensions out thereMartin from United StatesReduced our product save time from from 15-45 sec down to 0.5-1.3 sec, averaging 0.9 sec!
Also very responsive support who made extension compatible with Channel Unity extension which we use for channel feeds.
I think code markup notes should be in English though :D
- Magento 1: Great extensionShowermania from United StatesHad a slight problem with install. Contacted Alexander at support and it was sorted in 20 minutes. The extension has cut our save times from 40 seconds to 8 seconds. Very impressed and would highly recommend this product.
- Magento 1: Do not buy dedicated serverLNdotcom from United StatesContents editing job in backend side is very important. Without this we purchased high performance dedicated server but still 15-20 sec to save editing work. After install, that time goes to down 2-4 sec. This is not joke. My contents manage team is very happy about this.
Thanks for a great extension.
- Magento 1: nice toolcarlos from United StatesWe are importing 10k products per day.. So Magento could not handle it. Now it's working really smooth..
- Magento 1: Best Extension Every Created (no exaggeration)!mike from United StatesWe run a catalog business and have to add a lot of products on our website in a short amount of time. It's not uncommon for us to have 3-4 users adding and saving products in the admin panel at the same time. The product saves were taking up to 1-2 minutes and were extremely painful for us. We purchased a dedicated admin server, spent a lot of time and money trying to figure out how to increase our production.
I saw that Mirasvit had created this Asynchronous Re-indexing module and though we needed to try it out. We've used Mirasvit modules in the past, so I new it was going to be written well and the support would be there if we needed it.
After installing this module (and a 20 second chat with support), our saves went down to 3-4 seconds! No exaggeration!
If you have an issue with long product saves, stop messing around and get this extension. It my possibly change your life (or at least make product entry pleasurable!) Congratulations Mirasvit, another great extension. Keep them coming!
- Magento 1: Wow...! Shocked and AmazedJosh from United StatesI think everyone is use to the fact that when you're looking at something that sounds too good to be true that it generally is. That is certainly NOT the case here - this product works as described and solved a very very large issue on our client's store. During peak hours - approximately 1000 open, concurrent connections - slowdowns and deadlocks ran RAMPANT. Since installing this plugin the site works and feels "speedier" - I'm guessing the MySQL deadlocks were caused from the catalog search and subsequent reindex. This product has made a tremendous difference and I could not recommend it more.
- Magento 1: Excelent extension and supportvilazutin from United StatesWe have thousands of products and this extensions saves time and our nerves.
Support is friendly and we are happy to work with such professionals!
- Magento 1: Best extensionHome88 from United StatesWe use that extension for almost 3 months now and are pretty happy. Its really useful, especially for our managers
- Magento 1: Great Extension and SupportJeff from United StatesWe have had the Fast Asynchronous Re-indexing and Sphinx Search extensions for the past few months and they have worked magic for our database of over 160,000 products. When we have had encountered small problems, the team has gone above and beyond all expectations to resolve as quick as possible. I would highly recommend any products offered by Mirasvit.
- Magento 1: UniqueKoray from United StatesThis unique extension fixed Internal Server Errors when reindexing all data on my web site. Highly recommended for large catalogs!
- Magento 1: Fixed more issues than I was expectingfr0x from United StatesWas a bit skeptical to begin with. Our API calls were too slow and mass price changes was taking too long (typical call for all info was 10 seconds, pricing info only 4 seconds). This cut those times by 75%. Now granted, it still has to process the reindex queue before those show live so its not a straight 75% speed boost but overall we are still looking at a minimum of a 50% gain if not more. We didn't see as large of a gain in the Admin interface itself when saving items but I'll chalk that up to the Admin in general just being stupidly slow. The other issue this fixed for us was the occasional MySQL "Dead Lock" errors. We would see these a few times a day (quite often when customers would add something to the cart). Haven't seen a single one since installing this plugin. I'm guessing the default save/index process was locking something a customer needed and this seems to have eliminated that collision. Good work and *highly* recommended if you use the API, do mass imports, or have MySQL "Dead Lock" issues.
- Magento 1: This really is an amazing softwareCroatian from United StatesWe have over 80 000 products in our catalog and since we have installed the module we have not had any issues in running indexing or did we have any timeouts. Also important to mention that we use MAGMI to import products and the indexer works amazing with it.The module did have some issues in the beginning but the team addressed those in less then 5 hours. Alexander you rock, I hope this review will help you guys since this really is an amazing software. I am running the latest 1.7
The Improved Asynchronous Re-indexing for Magento 2 is compatible with:
|Magento 2 Community Edition (CE)||2.0.* - 2.3.*|
|Magento 2 Enterprise Edition (EE)||2.0.* - 2.3.*|
|Magento 2 Cloud||+|
All customers can request a refund during 30 days after purchase of our software, if customer think that our software is not suitable for any reason. To request refund, customer must remove all copies of our software from its store, servers, computers, email, etc and confirm by email such removal. After receiving a request we will proceed refund within 3 business days.
If request for refund is received after 30 days after purchase, it will be rejected. Cost of installation and customization services are not refundable.
Support and bug fixing
Mirasvit offers free 90 days support of all software sold on this site. Customers can report all bugs, which were found in our software. We can solve only the bugs directly related to or caused by our extension. Those bugs must be reproduced on fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins. We will solve that bugs in order of our development plan.
We don’t do any type of custom work and we have a right to reject a support request if the issue is store-specific (cannot be reproduced on the fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins).
Mirasvit will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) related to our support service caused to you, your information and your business.
Mirasvit offers free lifetime updates if they areavaliable. Updates are limited to the Magento version branch (1.x.x or 2.x.x). Customer can download an update and install it by himself. If support period is expired, Mirasvit.com can’t solve any possible problems with our software during or after updating. Mirasvit does not guarantee that it will release updates for any product.