Magento 2 Inventory or Stock Management Extension & Planner
This Magento stock planner extension automatically estimates when and how many products you need to restock while also detecting the presence of overstocked goods. It's perfect for anyone looking to optimize their product supply.
You won't need to configure or calculate anything yourself. The Magento inventory system extension is so smart it'll make predictions by itself!
- Optimize your stock and inventory management in Magento 2
- Schedule inventory replenishments with confidence
- Identify overstocked products
- Get to work immediately after installation
- Gain insights quickly, no matter the product count
Save money, save space, and save time!
- Opportunity: You need to take extra care when planning your inventory supply. Purchasing just enough of a product so that you neither overstock nor sell out prematurely helps you maximize profits and leverage your warehouse space.
- Problem: You can't plan out your inventory in Magento by default. You have to use either a dedicated spreadsheet or external platforms. Both of these options take too much time to set up and manage. It would be much simpler if you could let Magento manage inventory automatically.
- Solution: The Inventory Planner module automatically calculates inventory forecasts. With this Magento inventory management extension, you'll always know which products, when, and how many you should replenish as well as which products currently have surplus items.
How Magento 2 Stock Management Extension Works
The Magento stock management extension estimates the replenishment date and quantity for your products. The values are dependent on sales velocity, stock quantity, expected sold-out date, expected reserve, and average replenishment time. Inventory Management for Magento 2 also estimates the overstock quantity for underselling products based on their sales velocity and stock quantity.
Not only is the Inventory Planner fully integrated with Magento, but it also fetches all relevant data automatically. You won't need to configure any Magento inventory management software on your own.
Incredible Efficiency of Inventory Management for Magento
Maximize the efficiency of your stock
The module's inventory forecasts will help you achieve the perfect balance between your income and spending. Magento 2 Inventory Management also assists you in using your storage space as efficiently as possible.
Resupply just enough at just the right time
The Magento inventory manager extension automatically calculates when and how many items you should order: just prepare your invoices! You'll save money and prevent backorders at the same time.
Find what ties up your money
The Magento inventory control module detects goods that sell too slowly and automatically estimates an overstock quantity. You'll know to promote these products heavier and order fewer of them in the future.
Free your team from remedial routines
Automatic inventory planning will save everyone in charge of inventory management an immeasurable amount of time. You'll be able to put the resources you freed from remedial work towards more strategically important tasks, like business development.
Make informed decisions with inventory management in Magento
The Magento 2 inventory management extension doesn't just give you recommendations on what to do. It also provides information that helps you eliminate any uncertainty regarding your supplies. You can use the Inventory Planner to review:
- Stock quantity
- Overstock quantity
- Days until selling out
- Sales velocity
- Last sale date
- Sales in the last 7/30/90 days
- Total sales
- Stock status
- Replenishment quantity
- Replenishment date
- Lead time
- Days of stock
Not every product that is currently in stock is available for sale - shoppers might already reserve some goods. With our Magento stock management module, you will be able to see the actual saleable quantity in addition to the total stock quantity. The total saleable number of each product is shown as a sum of available items in every warehouse of your store.
Start working right away
There's no need to add variables manually or reconfigure our Magento 2 Inventory Management extension for your particular use case. Inventory Planner will make the forecasts on its own straight after the installation, using your store's already available data.
Plan and manage your inventory in a single place
With this Magento 2 Inventory Management extension, you won't need to use any external platforms. It only requires your Magento data, and it displays all the recommendations right in your backend.
Forget about data lag
The Inventory Planner updates its predictions right after the inventory data changes. You'll always receive the most up-to-date recommendations.
No need to wait
The Magento 2 Inventory Management module works quickly regardless of how many products you have in your store. Even a million SKUs won't be a problem!
The planner module is simple to operate. At the time of this review, it has only 5 screens: 2 configuration screens and 3 reports. The main purpose of the module is to allow the store admin to not only understand the low stock condition (trailing indicator), but also flip the game by giving dynamic stock projection (leading indicator) based on the actual sales performance. A powerful concept.
Once the admin understands stock projection, the module introduces a totally new Supplier entity for sourcing. This is needed to convert stock projections into reordering action. The Supplier entity permits multiple sources and (with a bit of creative rigging) nuanced and granular configuration per product. Another improvement area can be stock level alerts and profitability-based PO modeling.
This module is a welcomed addition to any Magento store dealing with restocking. Recommended for stores with larger stock variety and/or multiple suppliers.
- i would like to have an option for "single use products" to be able to exclude them
- Also multi Warehouse support would be nice
- Automatic mails also would be helpful