Advanced Product Feeds
|Compatible with:||Community:||1.4.1 - 1.9.3|
|Enterprise:||1.10 - 1.14.2|
Publication of your products in the comparison shopping engines will allow you to attract more new buyers to your store. This extension allows you to automatically generate a feed with products for all common comparison shopping engines (Google Product Search, Shopping.com, Nextag.com, Twenga.co.uk, etc.).
Feed is a file containing key information about all the products in your store. It uploads the information to the price comparison engines and the price comparison engines display your products in a lists of offers to purchase. How relevant your deal will be presented on the price comparison engines, will depend on how correctly the feed is created.
The Advanced Product Feeds extension has more than 20 configurations ready to create a product feed for all key price comparison engines. It will allow you to begin representing your products on price comparison engines very quickly.
The advanced feed manager supports various formats, has large-scale opportunities for filtering the uploaded products, and supports the creation of dynamic attributes and category mapping.
Generation of feeds occurs very quickly. At that, a generation process is divided into few smaller processes. Due to that generation of feeds, even 200000 products will be done without any problems.
More than 20 ready configurations for all popular price comparison engines
Convenient and flexible mechanism for filtering products (filters based on attributes and performance filters)
Supporting formats: csv, txt, xml, zip
- Support multiple stores and multiple languages
Opportunity to create feeds for any price comparison engine
Opportunity to export different data and prices for each feed or store
Opportunity to access a feed file by a permanent link
Supports Google Analytics
Uses a campaign tracking code to tag the destination URL of each product. This way, traffic from a comparison engine will be reported in the "Traffic Sources > Campaigns" report
Ability to notify through email about generation status (success or fail), number of exported products and time of generation
Ability to use case conditions and assign few filters to one feed. Filtering allowed by:
- any attribute value
- stock status / quantity
- attribute set
- product type
- any attribute value of parent product New
Number of clicks, revenue, conversation rate per each magento data feed
Dynamic Attributes allows you to use your own conditions to define or change the exported value
Convenient interface for mapping the attributes, with an opportunity to indicate the type of displayed values
Category Mapping Must Have
Easy to use interface allows you to tie current category taxonomy with the taxonomy of any price comparison engine
Export only new products
Ability to export products that are not included in a previous feed
- by number of clicks
- by number of orders
- by revenue
- by conversation rate (%)
Managing generation and submission
Opportunity to automatically generate the feeds according to schedule
Opportunity to automatically upload the feeds according to schedule
Opportunity to send the feeds through FTP/SFTP
- Opportunity to enable / disable the passive mode
- Google Shopping
- The Find
- Commission Junction (cj.com)
- Vergelijk (vergelijk.be)
- Beslist (beslist.nl)
- Kieskeurig (kieskeurig.nl)
- HotLine (hotline.ua)
- Yandex.Market (market.yandex.ru)
Opportunity to import / export templates
- Opportunity to export reviews (Google Merchant Review Feeds) New
Dec 13, 2017
- compatibility with Magento 188.8.131.52 (#22)
Dec 12, 2017
- fixed an issue with the loading "Abort" button on the feed edit page (#21)
- fixed an issue with the products duplicating in the feed export (#20)
Jun 29, 2017
- Filter conditions to check whether a product attribute value is assigned or not
May 10, 2017
- Solve conflict with Aitoc Aitquantitymanager
Feb 08, 2017
- added Facebook Dynamic Ads templates, updates templates list
- Fixed an issue with incorrect displaying buttons at feed field mappings and dynamic attributes
Dec 28, 2016
- added ability to export disabled products when Flat Catalog is Enabled
Dec 26, 2016
- #6 - Solve the 'new year' problem associated with the generation of the product feeds by cron
Oct 20, 2016
- ability to export and import dynamic attributes
Oct 11, 2016
- added new filter conditions: Product Id, Final Price, Weight, Minimum and Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart
Jun 15, 2016
Fixed deprecated method of setting translations
Jun 03, 2016
- New templates: google dynamic display ads, google shopping csv template
May 30, 2016
- Fixed second header error while creating new templates
- Updated templates list table, patterns list, info about second field
- Added new templates
Apr 27, 2016
- Ability to add second header at csv and txt format feeds
- Convert 'emalloc' value to readable form
Apr 21, 2016
- APF-77 Profiler for generating the product feeds
- APF-76 Ability to set number of products per iteration
Apr 01, 2016
- Pattern min_price for grouped products
- Disable ability to change feed and template type after creation
Feb 26, 2016
- Fixed an issue with printing ids array at the mappings pattern
- Fixed an issue of the filter incorrect product collection
- Fixed an issue with feed generation url (if backend domain not equal store view domain)
Feb 15, 2016
- Improved generation process performance
- Minor bug fixes
Feb 11, 2016
- APF-72 Suffix '|salable_grouped' for exporting values of active products which are in stock
- Ability to filter products by total sales
- Admin routing patch. Compatibility with SUPEE-6788.
- Fallback pattern
- Generate test product feed for particular product
- Ability to filter products by parent product attributes
- Disable feed logs
- Ability to retrieve the average rating for the particular product review
- Allow test generation by IDs for product reviews
- Fixed an issue with wrong json encode at csv mapping
- Issue with double quotes in the Csv and Txt format templates
- Typo bug in Performance filter
Reasons to choose Mirasvit
It is our main goal. A big part of our new clients come from referrals from our existing clients. Our professional team of developers, marketers and support invest the best knowledge and experience, so you could come back to us again and again.
90-days free and high quality support. We make an effort to satisfy you with work of every module you have purchased in our store. Helping you with installation, configuration, answering your every question, we do all our best to eliminate any possible problems.
30-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with work of our extension for any reason we provide a full refund.
We provide you lifetime free updates. We constantly add new features to all our modules. We are absolutely interested to hear your opinion and to implement your suggested features in our future developments.
We provide an expanded user guide for every our extension, so you can find answers for all your burning questions.
You can customize extensions according to your needs and requirements.
Module is easy to install and easy to upgrade, just follow step by step our user guide.
No core modifications. Just copy extension files to store root directory.