Sales analytics is applied in order to determine, understand and predict sales trends. It helps to find the ways to improve sales. Good analytics is required for successful sales management.
The Advanced Reporting extension provides tools of choice, which ensure a timely conduct of versatile analysis of your sales.
The following reports are available:
Sales or so-called general magento sales report.
It allows you to see the net sales, discounts, returns etc.
The use of such a tool will enable you to group data by days, weeks, months, years.
Also with magento report extension, you can compare the aforementioned data with a similar period from the past.
Sales report by hour of day, which is an hourly sales report.
You can detect the hours of which your shop's is personnel is overloaded to the maximum extent. This will allow you to plan working hours as well as perform possible updates to your shop.
Sales report by day of week, which is a weekly sales report.
Sales report by customer group, which is a sales report generated over different user groups.
Using such a tool, you can determine the efficiency and extent of your work with different user groups.
Sales report by country, which is the report that reflects sale volumes in different countries achieved during a definite period of time.
Sales report by state, Sales report by city
Sales report by payment method allows you to define the popularity extent of different payment methods.
Sales report by coupon is the report which allows you to gain knowledge regarding which coupons are the most favorable in terms of sales volume and which ones should be presented in a better way.
New vs Returning customers is the report which allows you to make a comparative analysis of new customers (first order) with returning customers (two or more orders) by sales.
Sales report by customer shows the total sales, number of orders from each customer.
Sales report by category is a complete sales magento report by category tree.
Sales report by Geo-data New - unique report, which is based on zip codes from shipping addresses.
Bestsellers provides information regarding the best-selling products, which can be sorted by the amount of sold products, sales volume, discount etc.
Additionally you can group products by parent product (for configurable, grouped and bundled products)
Sales by product attributes (by manufacturer, brands, colours etc.) is the unique report, which allows to derive grouped data on any attribute of a product of interest.
For instance, you can get information with regard to sales on each brand, category, colour or supplier.
Report allows you to locate the most perspective types of the products in order to expand their range further.
Sales by product attribute set
Low stock report
Report by product reviews
- Average Shipping Time report
- ability to compare data with previous periods.
- ability to filter by store view.
- ability to order and filter reports by any column.
- ability to export reports to CSV, MS Excel.
- ability to export charts to JPEG, PNG, GIF.
- ability to define custom calculation for columns' values to fit your business requirements.
Apart from systematic analysis, it is very important to have all the key indices in hand. In such a case, one will always be able to instantly access them and check how well the set goals regarding the sales are being achieved.
The Advanced Reports module allows you to place widgets with all the key metrics in the dashboard of your store. Versatile widgets will help you to trace your sales performance in real-time.
The types of widgets are available as follows:
sales metrics (revenue, discounts, shipping, tax, number of orders etc.)
sales chart (number of orders, number of ordered products, revenue)
list of latest orders
list of latest search terms
- list of popular search terms
For each widget, you will be able to select a period for the date of choice such as today, last 24h, yesterday, current week, last 7 days, current month, last 30 days, current year, lifetime etc
You can move widgets and change their size in order to locate them in the best possible way.
Additionally, you can schedule to sendreports via email.
The Advanced Reports will collect all the necessary sales data in one place. You will be able to better understand your current results and find ways to improve performance of your sales and marketing.
- The Best Best Report Extension for MagentoEstrategia from United StatesA very well designed, very complete and functional tool. Look for many and this is definitely the best. I hope you keep improving it more and more.
- its okits from Lagos, Nigeriaits ok
- This is the most powerful analytics extension after googleUser from Nairobi, KenyaYou can customize almost everything. One recommendations for the devs at mirasvit.
Please deliver the extension with most used predefined dashboard settings.
After extension installed the analytics dashboard is empty. It would be better if it would be filled already with the most popular and useful widgets. Plug &play.
- invaluableplant from Caloundra, AustraliaWe can slice and dice data to create custom reports. The other report plugins we looked at have preset dashboards that focus on set time periods and are revenue based. This can look at product lines in custom periods or regions for forecasting and comparison.
- Great extensionEugene from Minsk, BelarusDashboard widgets are very convenient and sales report types are well-thought-out. Using it in aitoc.com, zero problems so far.
- great serviceajebo from Lagos, Nigeriamirasvit is my goto for magento plugins
- From the moment you install it, you realise you should of installed it sooner!K730 from Melbourne, AustraliaSince its inception the default Magento reports have been lacking, Advanced Reports by Mirasvit fills so many gaps. Once you install this extension and start exploring the report capabilities you quickly realise how much information you were missing before. You'll then question yourself why you didn't install this extension sooner!
- Great Data Insights from Magento for Decision MakersChristys from United KingdomNo Magento store should be without this. Considering how terrible Magento default reporting is. The UI is easy to use and customise and makes it the perfect reporting tool.
- Gives a lot of Data clarityVery from Gurgaon, IndiaAdvance reports gives reports from almost all important aspects. It's a must have for a e-store owner.
- Great Extension,Great SupportGiannis from Kalamata, GreeceGreat Extension,Great Support
- Use it every day!Chris from Rodenrijs, NetherlandsLove this extension, we use it every day. Take some time to set up your own reports with the data that you need, and the possibilities are almost endless
- Great extensionJan from Fakenham, United KingdomGreat extension and product
- Dependable SolutionScott from Wilmington, United StatesWhen our business was on it's peak year I loved this extension, but when it started declining, not so much ;) But that should give you evidence that it works as intended.
- Cannot work without it anymoreMike from Echtenerbrug, NetherlandsWe use the reports on a daily basis and the latest update makes it even better
- Excellent Advanced Reports!!!Paulo from Uberlândia, BrazilAdvanced Reports very well programmed and easy to set up, Developers and Mirasvit support are very competent. We are Customer Mirasvit from 2 years ago. Congratulations, Mirasvit is excellent.
- Great extension!Kasper from Aabybro, DenmarkHave this extension installed and many others from Mirasvit.
Nice to have a great overwiev and the option to chose what you want to see.
Great support like always and I must say that Mirasvit is the best extension provider I have ever seen.
- Useful extensionMotomotors from Budapest, HungaryIts very useful to have nice, readable reports. It can be a little slow when work with mass data (eg: best sellers based on a year period), but I think we will solve that.
- Impressive support!Corina from Cluj-Napoca, RomaniaI've bought the extension for the dev version of a Magento e-shop. Not only did the support team answer positively and quickly to my customization requests, they actually customized the extension with a feature that will make it to the new release update.
Great price vs. quality report.
Would recommend Mirasvit anytime!
- Great improvement over default Magento reportsBrendan from United StatesAnd they are constantly improving the extension with new releases, which is fantastic.
- PerfectMarián from Bratislava, Slovak RepublicWell coded extension!
- Great PluginDan from Birmingham, United KingdomThis is a fully-featured and well-programmed plugin. It works incredibly well and has tons of features. Incredibly useful to the point of removing the need to do any outside-of-magento reporting.
- ExcellentJustin from Málaga, SpainCustomer Service was excellent. Prior to me purchasing I showed them what another competitor offers and they helped me compare both products.
They did instalaltion for me.
The product is exactly how they explained.
After service excellent as well. Always on the ball. Helped me personalise the page and graphs etc.
Very happy all round.
- Just Brilliant!Waernjk from Istanbul, TurkeyThis plugin worths every cents and then some.
It gave us amazing insights about our business that would be almost impossible for us to get otherwise.
If you have a decent amount or order size, you NEED to get this extension.
- Excellent Product, Excellent Metrics!Jose from Mexico City, MexicoAdvanced Reports helped us to get better metrics in an easy way. Every report is very well shown and with good filters.
- A "must have" for all Magento store ownersRobert from Oppegard, NorwayThis is really a "must have" for all Magento store owners. Lots of usefull reports displayed in a beautifull and well arranged grapic user interface.
Also the Mirasvit team offers exeptional support if you should experience any problems.
- Really usefulAlex from Barcelona, SpainI really like the way information is presented, with a few clicks I can get an accurate report with all the information I need
- Great product, wonderful customer serviceben from IsraelWe needed a little adjustment on our advanced reports, we've received a prefect reply and assistance, as well as instructions on how to solve this issue in the future on our own.
Very helpful, and the reports are perfect and very easy to use.
- The best reporting tool for MagentoTomasz from Chorzów, PolandThis is the best Magento extension for details reports. Profit report is top class. Thanks to many data you will know whats going on. You can sort columns, make them hidden or visible, you can generate great reports.
Feature request: give option to compare time-frames year to year, month to month. To see difference. And timeframe like trailing month/year/quarter/week. YTD is sometimes not enough :)
- Very useful toolLeo from The Colony, United StatesVery useful tool, very handy!
- The best module for reportsvidal from Valladolid, SpainFor me was a great experience buy this module. I can show information about all fields or dates. Great module
- Very good addon for reportJiradech from Ban Bang Phli Nakhon, ThailandIt gives us more powerful comprehensive report. Great extension.
- Awesome reports!Lyle from Singapore, SingaporeFantastic and really rich reports!
- Great extensionVictor from Hanoi, VietnamThe extension improve the our business performance. it is upgraded regularly, great job.
- Great ExtensionJoseph from Nanuet, United StatesThis extension is a must have extension. It gives us insight into a lot of data that helps us daily make the right decisions. The extension has paid for itself 10 fold.
- GreatFiloBlu from Santa Maria di Sala, ItalyAbsolutely great!
- very usefulMichael from Hjortshoj, DenmarkThis extension helps a lot giving us all needed information about sales in usegroups. We use it to give our dealers bonus of exactly their customers
- We use this extension a lotDaniel from Aarhus, DenmarkWorks really well and crawls the shop
- Great!Alex from Berlin, GermanyGreat extension! Very happy with our choice!
- Awesome Extension!!Robert from Berlin, GermanyThis extension is very easy to use and gives a lot of very usefull informations! No customisation needed. Just install and use! Thanks for these awesome extension!!
- Great ExtensionWillian from Joinville, BrazilA good module to reports sales.
- Good extension and supportMarc from NetherlandsWe had some requests to customise the extension and the support was quick and effective!
- perfectAlessandro from Milan, Italywe use it a lot, great work
- Great as usuallBeatriz from Haarlem, NetherlandsWe have this extension for more than a year now and we are truly happy with it, everything works great and when it doesn't Mirasvit has the best customer service I've ever seen! Thank you
- Very good extension and supportGökhan from Bad Vilbel, GermanyI m happy with Mirasvit and his extensions...
- Best reports extension everMilosz from East Rutherford, United StatesThis extension has everything I need. Mirasvit is great overall and I will recommend their extensions to anyone in the future. Thanks!
- works greatEmily from United StatesWe felt we were missing some reports... this extension has filled in those gaps for us.
- Very good extension.Gökhan from Bad Vilbel, GermanyVery good extension. I m happy. And the support is good too.
- Very Good Extension For ReportingRajat from Delhi, IndiaI bought This Extension...From Mirasvit..For Different Kind Of Product Reporting... and Found..its good....
- Great ExtensionJoseph from United StatesIs it such a powerful extension for every business.
- Useful but room for improvementSally from Royston, United KingdomThis plug in is useful but there are bits that could be much easier.
We paid extra for instalment and this was fantastic - the team installed it quickly and it didn't effect any of our other plug ins.
However, it's not obvious where things are. To find out what has been sold over a given period, for example, you don't go to "sales" but "catalogue - Products/Bestsellers". Some of the reports don't seem that useful and it's not as flexible as we'd hoped. In addition, navigating the drop down menu is tricky as it goes off the screen. It's better to have it than not though
- Easy to use reporting on almost anythingHannes from Antwerp, BelgiumEasy to use reporting on almost anything. Drill down with filters like product attributes, on period or website. Great value.
- What you See is What You Get ... Not Much to ManipulateRudy from Los Angeles, United StatesOverall it is working fine. However you only can select the options based on what are available. There is no way to customize/ remap the layout/ data to fit your custom expectation such as combining some data into one window instead of wasting the full real estate for one value.
- Great way managementFlavio from Presidente Prudente, BrazilIdeal for monitoring the performance of your store individually looking for rich reports that make information a source of analysis.
- Very usefullNick from Groningen, NetherlandsThe reports are very usefull and the Dashboard you can customize to whatever you want is very great.
The extension is also easy to install and works perfect out of the box.
- need custom sqlFlo from La Crau, FranceAdd functionality to create custom SQL record and it' will be the best report extension on the market.
- This is a very useful extensionMiguel from Hollywood, United StatesThis reports extension, will help you analyze every aspect of your sells.
You can go by day of the week or time.Very useful.
- Amazing!Weverson from Belo Horizonte, BrazilAmazing extension, with lots of reports. Also, support is really awesome, we need some changes and they helped us for everything we needed. Highly recommended. ;)
- This is not only an out-of-the-box report extension...Christoph from Germany....it's also a great piece of code if you want to start writing your own reports - clean and well commented source code ideal for beginners and non-professionals.
- Reports that you ever wantedNafi from Fort Lauderdale, United StatesAs you might all know that magento reports are simple. Our customers wants to see every detail with every aspect such as weekly sales & charts etc. You can buy it without any hesitation.
- Very userful, fantastic supportHenning from Gronau, GermanyWe use the Advanced Report extensions for several weeks now and we love it. It gives you more power for insights. But the most important feature is not the extension itself, it is the fantastic support you get with buying it. The developers are open for small modifications and help if they can.
- Reports Extension is AmazingTom from Ventura, United StatesThe reports extension is able to provide an Amazing variety of reports with excellent graphics. The feel of the interface is like a breath of fresh air and many reports and features are available with this extension that are not with native Magento extension. If your looking for a reports extension get this one and you will not be disappointed.
- Very useful extensionAndrew from Nantucket, United StatesThis is very easy to use and gives much needed data if you sell a large number of products.
- Fantastic!Edmar from Aracaju, BrazilPerfect module. Fair price and excellent functions. Customer service is also extraordinary.
- Great reports extensionSN from Amsterdam, NetherlandsWe use it on a daily basis. Good work.
- Must have for Magento store owners!MA from Maidstone, United KingdomExactly what we needed. There were few problems at the beginning but Mirasvit support team was excellent.
I gave few ideas for future updates and it will be even more powerful after that.
I recommend this extension.
- Great ExtensionMarcelo from São Paulo, BrazilI really recomend this extesion, very flexible .. and gives a great overview. Thanks
- Excellent plugin for Magento and supportJay from United KingdomThis plugin is the best that i test. We are very happy with the fast support.
Many thanks for all guys...
- Best report tool for Magento everJeroen from Nijmegen, NetherlandsThis is by far best report tool for Magento ever.
Great value for price and best support.
Every question is answered fast and lots and lots of updates.
Our client loves the reporting tool. Nice dashboard widgets and out of box filters.
- Much needed reportsDavid from Saint Paul, United StatesFinally an extension that gives the reports that Magento has been missing. Bravo.
- Super extensionmikko from Espoo, FinlandVery good extensions. It has tons of options and they even added few WITHOUT additional cost (=FREE!). Easy to install and works as descripted.
Mirasvit advanced report has more options than most other reporting extensions, for example sales by attribute. You can also see profit of orders or products by choosen date period.
I checked all of their competitors and this one looked best and we are still very satisfied:)
- Best Report Extension for Magento I have foundMagento1.9 from Saint George, United StatesAfter searching for the right report extension, I finally found the one I was looking for that had everything. Great extension and great support. I am very pleased with my purchase!
- Best Magento Devloper of the WorldAlex from GermanyThese Guys are the Best Magento developer of the World, the Prices for the work of these Products are very cheep and works as descriped, no errors no bugs im very happy with the sulotions from Mirasvit, install is easy, to use the module is easy all is fine. I have no need the support !!!! I hope Mirasvit bring more extensions that work like a charm. Sorry fore my bad english i'm from germany.
- Great Plugin with Excellent SupportMatt from Stoke-on-Trent, United KingdomVery pleased with the Advanced Reports plugin from Mirasvit, it's got lots of functionality out of the box and works well. They also helped us add more reporting functionality, included in the support at no extra charge. Would recommend and use again :)
- NiceEduardo from Salvador, BrazilVery useful. Nice support
- Very Useful!xMart from United StatesMust have extension!
Accurate reports, cool charts, useful dashboard and ... most impressive feature - email notifications
- :)Dustin from United StatesIt's an absolutely must have extension.
- Just amazing!Alex from United StatesThis is a great extension, and support people are great too. They always help to install extension in my website
- Waited long for this!jorgb from United StatesFinally a developer understands how reports need to work! And that for even just a first release!
Hopefully much more reports will be added to this extension in the future. If I got some I will share it.
Got a few Mirasvit extension and they are always written in high quality. Highly recommended developer!
The Advanced Reports is compatible with:
|Magento Community Edition (CE)||1.5.0 - 1.9.4|
|Magento Enterprise Edition (EE)||1.11 - 1.14.2|
fix: Cannot access protected property $joinedTables
- 'Last login at' column for customer-related reports
- Customer group column shows 'Not logged in' for all customers in exported file [#138]()
- Problems running cron jobs
- Error displaying report with php 7.2
- New report Sales by Months
- Fixed issue with the ignored checkbox on the dashboard.
- Problem with filter by Credit Memo #133
- Ability to filter Bestseller widget by categories and select all report's columns
- Ability to filter Bestseller widget by categories and select all report's columns
- Magento menu displays empty item when Advanced Reports are displayed under native Reports item
- Widgets are getting mixed up after viewing dashboard from mobile device
- Auto-correct wrong column expressions after browser refreshes
- Ability to view Sales report based on Orders, Invoices and Credit Memos
- Use sales source date (order/invoice/credit memo) for date range filter
- Widgets do not displayed with non-english locales #127
- Error by cron updating GEO-data
- Display 'View Orders' action in 'Sales by Shopping Cart Price Rules' report
- Date range intervals show incorrect date in report filter
- Info about 'Sold Items' report
- New report 'Catalog > Sold Items'
- Additional time offset setting has no effect
- Translate GEO data for Germany
- Troubleshoot for case when region part is not highlighted on a map in the Sales by Geo-data report
- Use shipping address state for Geo report as the fallback, if state has not been downloaded
- Use free daily quote instead of keys for downloading info about unknown postcodes
- Filter Invoice report by invoice creation date range instead of order creation date
- Attribute detailed report does not consider 'include child products' option
- Add order increment numbers column to Catalog > Bestsellers report
- Ability to view placed orders from Product Details report
- Ability to use all the available product attributes as columns in Bestsellers report
- Add billing address column to the Sales > Orders report
- Modify column's expression to subtract the refunded amount from the order's grand total
- Some catalog reports are not displayed: do not treat strings as numbers
- Add Shipping Address column to Sales > Orders report
- Shipping telephone column for Sales > Orders report
- Update API codes for fetching geodata and update unknown post codes
- Shipping City column for Sales > Orders report
- Information about automatic GEO-Data fetching
- Ability to filter records by multiple SKUs
- Do not duplicate rows at Sales > Orders report
- Consider filters when exporting orders in Sales \ Orders report
- Handle different type of errors for custom columns expressions
- Ability to set custom expressions for columns
- Persist all report toolbar options across different reports
- Menu is overlapped with a column's value in Sales by Customer report
- Payment Method column for Invoices report
- Correctly format exported values, specifically of type 'number'
- Error in 'Sales \ Invoice' report
- Wrong format of 'Gross Profit' values in 'Sales \ Invoice' report
- Report error if product attribute code contains the dash character
- Report chart 'save image' button does not work
- Report 'Sales \ Orders' shows all orders on a single page
- Capitalize folder names, error displaying reports
- Export orders including filters in Sales \ Orders report
- Error displaying customer report
- Fix error 'undefined index'
- Wrong values due to grouping by invoice date #100
- Accelerated Bestseller widget
- Changed default behaviour of "Process Orders" configuration item. Now, by default, the reports contain orders with all statuses
- Added filter by AdminPanel/Frontend orders
- Modified the time zone accounting method
- Added "Sales by Coupon" widget
- Accelerated "Lowstock" widget
- Fixed "quarter" and "previous quarter" time intervals
- Fixed a method for determining the New/Returned customer for "Not Logged In" customer
- Compatibility with MySQL 5.7 default mode 'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY'
- Added filter by category level to "Sales by Category" widget
- Added filter by "products" column to Customer > Customers report
- Added "Conversation rate" column to Products/Bestsellers report
- Added "Is Active" column to "Sales by Category" report
- Added column "View Orders" to "Sales by Country" report
- Added column "View Orders" to "Sales by Customer" report
- Added drop-down menu to the filter by payment type
- Fixed "Products" column in "Customer > Customers" report for the case when the product was removed from admin panel
- Renamed a column "Credit Card Type" to avoid duplication
- Reduce time for advr_geo_copy_unknown cron task
- Added ability to see orders with a specific coupon (to "Sales by Coupon" report)
- Group Sales by Customer report by customer email
- Properly count totals - totals wrong when order have multiple invoices
- Optimized SQL queries for "Bestsellers and "Low stock" widgets
- Fixed an issue with Sales by Category widget
- Accelerated "Catalog" reports
- Added filtering and sorting to the Invoice column of "Sales > Orders" report
- Added time filtering to Visits columns of "Catalog > Products/Bestsellers" report
- Added ADVR translate file
- Added the ability to build the geo-report for both the billing address and the shipping address
- Added "Not Logged In" group to Sales > Orders report
- Added "Sales by Shipping Method" widget
- Added "Sales by Customer Group" widget
- Added "Sales by Category" widget
- Added dashboard filter by "Customer Group"
- Fixed links to the orders at Orders report with group data by Date of Invoice creating
- Added rounding of column Average Items Ordered
- Added "Sales by Shipping Method" report to ACL
- Modified method of acounting of bundle child products ("Catalog > Products/Bestsellers" report)
- Fixed an issue with the date "2017-01-01" with grouping by week at Sales reports
- Fixed an issue with column sorting in "Sales by Category" report
- Fixed an issue with account of virtual products in "Bestsellers" widget
- Added "Total" to Sales > Orders report
- Fixed problem with viewing the details of a large number of orders
- Use browser's local storage to keep status of dashboard lock
- Apply store filter to Reviews report
- Catalog reports unified
- Added documentation
- Added Google JS Geo Keys
- Added widget "Low Stock"
- Added ability to show all products in Low Sales report
- Fixed an issue where the filter by order status is applied for the "Orders" report (affects from 1.0.17)
- Fixed labels for Geo-data report
- Added export callback to created_at column
- In some cases the chart widgets show charts and data from another chart widgets (affects all)
- Apply all the filters when clicking the link 'View Orders' at the 'Sales' report
- Added the ability to start week on Sunday in "Sales by Day of Week" report
- Added ability to filter reports by invoice date
- Fixed an issue with calculation the quantity of ordered products at the report Sales by Category
- Fixed week period when report shows by week
- Fixed filter data storage when changing localization
- PHP Fatal error: Redefinition of parameter $row in callback method (affects all)
- Added sorting of "Products/Bestsellers" report by "Gross Profit" (in percents)
- Added "Sales By Credit Card Type" report
- Added Registered vs Unregistered Customers report
- Corrected the calculation of order quantity in Customer / Customer report
- Corrected link to the product page in Bestseller widget (affects from 1.0.10)
- Added "Sales by Tax Rates" report
- Corrected dashboard response
- Fixed failure of timezone accounting
- Ability to set sort order and direction for widget bestsellers
- Added Morocco Geo Data
- Added Average Price column to Product/Detail report
- Performance improvement for the customers report
- Fixed issue of loading widgets (affects from 1.0.6)
- Problem with currency if the report contains orders in different currencies
- Ability to choose sort field and direction for widget 'Last search terms'
- New report 'Sales by Shopping Cart Price Rules'
- Use correct type for datetime fields
- Test for checking existence of the extension 'Enhanced Admin Grids'
- Ignore tz for widget 'Bestsellers'
- Ability to manually send widget notifications
- Wrong sort order in order-related widgets
- Column gross profit for report Sales / Orders
- Wrong values if customer has multiple addresses (affects from 1.0.1)
- Use given attribute instead of the column sales_order_table.created_at
- Wrong values in report Sales by Category (affects from 1.0.1)
- Fixed an issue with json decode (PHP7)
- Fixed an issue with notification time set (11:30AM, 12:00AM)
- Display chart for report Advanced Reports / Sales / Orders
- Sort widgets from left to right, from top to bottom and use this order for notifications
- Columns 'Created At' and 'Updated At' for product-related reports
- Show chart at the report lowstock and allow to include childs
- Added ability to select columns for bestsellers widget
- Added Bestsellers widget to dashboard
- Fixed an issue with js error in report sales/orders (add_filter_by does not exists)
- Fixed issue with filter by product name
- Fixed an issue while filtering reports, when filter data contains empty string or null or false
- Color issue with column chart
- New column Product Cost
- Issue with address columns in the report Customers > Customers
- Report: Sales by Shipping Method
- Rows with totals for report Orders/Plain
All customers can request a refund during 30 days after purchase of our software, if customer think that our software is not suitable for any reason. To request refund, customer must remove all copies of our software from its store, servers, computers, email, etc and confirm by email such removal. After receiving a request we will proceed refund within 3 business days.
If request for refund is received after 30 days after purchase, it will be rejected. Cost of installation and customization services are not refundable.
Support and bug fixing
Mirasvit offers free 90 days support of all software sold on this site. Customers can report all bugs, which were found in our software. We can solve only the bugs directly related to or caused by our extension. Those bugs must be reproduced on fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins. We will solve that bugs in order of our development plan.
We don’t do any type of custom work and we have a right to reject a support request if the issue is store-specific (cannot be reproduced on the fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins).
Mirasvit will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) related to our support service caused to you, your information and your business.
Mirasvit offers free lifetime updates if they areavaliable. Updates are limited to the Magento version branch (1.x.x or 2.x.x). Customer can download an update and install it by himself. If support period is expired, Mirasvit.com can’t solve any possible problems with our software during or after updating. Mirasvit does not guarantee that it will release updates for any product.