Follow Up Email
|Compatible with:||Community:||1.4.1 - 1.9.3|
|Enterprise:||1.10 - 1.14.2|
Trigger messages have proven to be a reliable tool of email marketing with a very high rate of response and conversion. Follow Up Email can bring up to 40% of the total income that you receive through the email distribution.
Top 5 Reasons to choose Magento Follow Up Email by Mirasvit
Powerful and flexible email editor
Editing without limitations. You can include to email any block, text, order information, coupon etc
Analytics & insights
Not just clicks. Our extension can track number of readers, clicks, placed orders and new reviews.
Send emails only to relevant customers. You can send emails depending on purchased products, customer group, order attributes.
Easy to get started
Get set up within minutes and start making your customers happy.
A cost-effective solution
There are no annual or monthly fees, just purchase and use.
Some companies do not want to annoy their customers, and so distribute mailings once a month. Some companies would like to send emails to the customers much more often, but they do not have the resources to prepare high-quality emails weekly. With this extension, you will not lose the huge potential of email marketing.
The extension allows you to solve the following tasks:
- to remind the customer of an abandoned cart
- to cross-sell based on the shopping cart or previous sales
- to remind yourself of old customers who have not visited your site for a long time
- to offer a discount (coupon code)
- to remind customers to re-order (for example, if you sell consumables)
- to wish them a birthday or other celebration
- to automate emails with tracking information, after a change of order status New
- to maintain good a relationship with customers, to increase their loyalty
- to turn potential customers into buyers
Upon the occurrence of an event (making order, change of order status, abandoned cart, etc.), the extension automatically generates a chain of emails to be sent to the customer during a certain period, thereby reminding the customer of your store, their order, cart, bought products, etc. Before sending the letter, the extension analyzes the previous activity of the customer based on rules (opening letters, go to the link, making orders, number of reviews). Depending on this criteria, it can change the message chain.
Improve Conversation Rate
Track and send emails to visitors who abandon a checkout
Extension tracks all shopping carts and can send follow-ups to customers or unregistered visitors who abandoned their shopping carts.
Extension automatically captures (using ajax) a customer's name and email address on all store pages (checkout, newsletter, registration form etc)
Restore a customer's shopping cart just by one click with a direct link in the email
- Auto-login customers by clicking on any link in an email
Sell more and build customer loyalty
After some time, the extension can automatically send ask review emails after purchase.
Additionally you can configure mail-chain with few messages, if a customer does not place a review after the first email.
A winback message
After some time, the extension can send a winback message to customers who did not visit the store.
A product recommendation
Extension can send product recommendation emails based on previous customer purchases.
Wish customers a Happy Birthday
Ability to integrate coupons in email
You can specify what shipping rule relates with email and the extension will automatically generate a unique coupon code for each email with the ability to set up an expiration date fro the coupon
Analyze the efficiency and improve your emails
With Follow-Up Email, you can easily track your email marketing performance and improve it.
Performance statistics for email marketing Must Have
- Track number of placed orders or reviews by clicking on the emailed link
- Track number of visits by clicking on the emailed link
- Track number of readers (visitors who open emails)
Ability to integrate Google Analytics tracking
- Detailed statistics by each company / trigger
Extended set of events
Email chain can be triggered and cancelled by one of these events:
- Customer Logged In
- New customer signup
- Customer birthday
- Customer activity
- Customer subscribed to newsletter
- Order obtained new status
- Order obtained '###' status
- Abandoned Shopping Cart
- Product price was changed
- Product was added to Wishlist
- Wishlist shared
additionally you can add your own events without changing the extension
Flexible rules and conditions
Ability to specify additional rules for the start and stop of a trigger:
- Lifetime sales
- Number of reviews
- Number of orders
- Subscription status
- Total quantity of products
- Total count of products
- Category of products
- Total quantity of products
- Total count of products
- Grand Total
- Category of products
Intuitive email builder
Extension provides wysiwyg email editor. Also, the extension includes a few common magento email templates.
Ability to import templates from MailChimp to Magento Follow Up Email extension
Ability to set the trigger’s period of activity
Ability to specify a delay in sending mails to days, hours, or minutes
Ability to specify different coupons for different items of the chain
Ability to display additional Related Products, Associated Products, Upsells of Products
Ability to view the sent mails
Ability to view the queue of mails to be send
Ability to generate email for past events
Ability to specify a SMTP server to send mails
If sandbox mode is enabled, all mails are sent to the test email
- Direct link to unsubscribe inside the email
- Direct link to view the email inside the browser (not display correctly? View in browser)
- Rapidly going from the mail to the store with automatic authorization
- process variables defined in a subject of transactional email templates
- 'Order: created at' condition
- Update Pelago Emogrifier library
- properly encode URL parameters
- fix error with redirect after pressing the button 'Show Report' in emails statistic
fixed an issue with the none Authorization type at the smtp settings
- fix error with event 'email click' when email chain associated with event no longer exists
- do not use short array syntax
- Correctly filter customer reviews
- Error loading 'log/visitor' model
- Cancel emails whose email chain was removed from trigger
- Compatibility with default Magento queue system
- Check payment method existence before using it
- Solve error 'Call to a member function getFullActionName() on a non object' caused by 3rd party modules
- Show more information about email queue cancellation event
- Edit/view actions for trigger/email queue grids
- Edit action for Email Template grid
- information about new methods
- Problem with validation logic of 'different' condition
- New condition: Recipient has pending emails in email queue related with specific triggers
- more info on the 403 error when previewing/saving email templates
- Ability to validated concrete number of matched products in 'different' condition
- Ability to compare attribute values for matched items only with compare condition
- Check if Mage Newsletter is active before using it
- Use only confirmed customers for test emails
- Throw exception if email chain does not exist anymore for email in queue
- display correct product image type
- remove short array syntax
- Properly display scheduled and sent at dates at queue view
- Display links for email queue details
- Compatibility with the versions before introducing ability to send emails every X period (affects since 1.1.28)
- Ability to send emails every X days/weeks/months/years
- New event 'New shipment created'
- Method 'getSubscribeUrl' - used to subscribe customer back to trigger's emails
- Unsubscribed customers documentation
- Condition to compare product attribute values for different products in cart/order
- Update documentation
- Troubleshoot: information about solving possible conflict between 3rd party extensions
- Ability to validate review rating
- Send emails by scheduled order
- New condition to validate Gift Registry existence
- Ability to validate concrete number of products in order/cart
- Error while filter templates at the grid of Email Templates
- compatibility with Magento versions less than 1.9.x (affects since 1.0.13)
- Exclude the active shopping carts that already have associated orders
- New condition 'Shipping Amount' for rules of a trigger
- Fix issue for the event 'RMA created'
- Default value for method 'getCustomerName' - 'Customer'
- Ability to specify target URL to the method 'unsubscribe' as the parameter
- Update docs
- New rule condition 'Is order placed from admin panel'
- Fix error of displaying preview for email designs
- Show design title at the email template grid
- Compatibility with Magento email interface (affects from 1.1.12)
- Information about the event log
- New email template method 'getReorderUrl()'
- Check availability of the payment method before adding 'payment_html' variable (affects since 1.0.13)
- Add email tracker only to email designs of type HTML (affects all)
- Explain global methods associated with store
- Sort trigger's email chains by delay
- Condition to validate product QTY in cart/order
- Round downward the condition 'Last order was ago, days'
- Fix error for test emails
- Incompatibility with Magento v. 1.8.x and below (affects since 1.0.13)
- Cannot deselect cancellation event
- New rule 'Customer: Has 'Ready to go' email in the mail queue for this trigger'
- Update to 'No activity some time' sample trigger
- Information about the event 'Order obtained new status'
- Set correct quote ID for test email
- How to import MailChimp Designs
- Additional info on the cross-sells products
- #30 New event 'New Gift Registry created' integration with Mirasvit Gift Registry extension
- #31 Support of transactional variables within template engine of our extension
- Ability to use AheadWorks Autorelated products as the source of cross-sells with 'order-related' events
- Correct validation of custom product attributes for rules (affects all)
- Properly generate email queue for the 'email-related' events (affects all)
- #27 - Fixed issue with image links at the emails when path used for the Base Url (affects from 1.0.37)
- Display date with the timezone offset at the mail log view (affects all)
- method to get product price including tax from order/shopping cart
- Use of method 'getReviewUrl' to redirect customer directly to the product review page
- default value for methods 'getFirstname()' and 'getLastname()'
- Update images
- Additional information about the events
- Information about manual email generation
- Method to retrieve all order tracking numbers
- Method to retrieve coupon expiry date
- Fix problem with the event 'Payment Transaction Failed' (affects from 1.0.37)
- Emulate store view for emails opened from admin panel
- Correctly display email queue page in admin panel, footer broken (affects all)
- Event validation
- Save every click-through associated with the follow up email
- Support default transactional variables for earlier versions of Magento
- Use default store ID for customers created from admin panel
- Apply default Magento 'disable email communication' setting
- Code refactoring
- Ability to choose email schedule strategy for manual email generation
- Correctly display page when viewing emails in system mail log
- Hide not available events for used environment
- New event 'Failed Payment' triggered when payment fails
- Retrieve images using file path
- Properly show new arrival products
- Filter random arguments for test emails by store
- Sort cross-sell products randomly
- Method to retrieve favicon icon
- Methods for retrieving customer's first/last name
- Display email template subject as the title for the email
- #20 PHP7 error due to using deprecated modifier in the preg_replace function
- Group of Billing address conditions for trigger rules
- Correctly select collection of active triggers (affects from 1.0.22)
- Validate order conditions properly (affects all)
- Default value for method 'getCustomerName' if customer's name empty;
- Performance improving for generating order-related events;
- Ability to generate trigger email queue using shell script
- Adjust height and width of the email preview at the email queue
- #14 - New rule "Last order date was ago, days" with ability to use number of days
- #4 Fix problem of double registration of order-related events triggered by order comment
- Validate extension's CRC values
- #12 New event 'Customer account update'
- Action for removing emails from queue
- bugfix: Fix time range for event 'Customer Activity'
- Added additional email selector to capture script
- Generate unique coupon code per email queue
- New order condition: 'Invoice created'
- New order conditions: 'Shipment created', 'Shipment has tracking information'
- Improvement for the condition "contains"
- New condition for validating the recipient email
- New rule condition 'Product stock quantity'
- TES-36 - New events associated with review
- TES-92 - Use store view settings to configure SMTP
- TES-89 - Cross-sell source 'New Arrival Products'
- Fixed an issue with trigger sandbox empty email
- TES-88 - Fix issues related with tracking events 'Customer: Change group', 'Wishlist shared', 'Newsletter'
- Description for email redirection
- TES-85 Cross-sell source 'IWD Auto Related Products'
- Fixed an issue with email observer
- Do not display Magento debug info in the email templates
- TES-78 Process only events associated with trigger
- New rule condition 'Order: status'
- Description for customer methods 'getPrimaryShippingAddress'/'getPrimaryBilliningAddress'
- New method for adding product to cart 'getAddToCartUrl'
- ADVR-110 Ability to convert extension's email templates to transactional emails
- Support of extension's methods within transactional emails
- Typo in method name 'getFormattedPrice'
- TES-84 Performance improvements
- TES-83 Manage customers subscription
- TES-82 Set variables for transactional email templates
- Ignore 'is missed' when sending email queue manually
- Fix using helper from advn (affects from 1.0.2)
- Use original recipient email for unsubscribing and validation
- Use Magento response for output
- Set higher priority for test email
- TES-62 Issue with the tracking image in Gmail
- Public visibility for callback method
- TES-79 Fix small incompatibilities with Magento ver. 126.96.36.199 (affects all)
- Fix short array syntax issue (affects from 1.0.5)
- TES-77 Fix issue with the shipping rules for the trigger
- TES-74 New customer event 'Subscription status change'
- Updated user manual
- Added FAQ section
- TES-72 Set email queue status to 'Error' if its content contains PHP erros
- System config was renamed
- Use less than instead of greater than
- Cron job name should be unique
- TES-75 - Fixed problem of outputting images
- Information about event Abandoned Shopping Cart
- Information about retrieving order tracking number in the email template
- TES-76 Note for using shopping cart price rules
- TES-73 - Additional information on the email template methods
- Info about trigger testing and coupons
- Save all recipient emails to SMTP mail model
- Better performance for the event order_status and manual generation of the email queue
Reasons to choose Mirasvit
It is our main goal. A big part of our new clients come from referrals from our existing clients. Our professional team of developers, marketers and support invest the best knowledge and experience, so you could come back to us again and again.
90-days free and high quality support. We make an effort to satisfy you with work of every module you have purchased in our store. Helping you with installation, configuration, answering your every question, we do all our best to eliminate any possible problems.
30-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with work of our extension for any reason we provide a full refund.
We provide you lifetime free updates. We constantly add new features to all our modules. We are absolutely interested to hear your opinion and to implement your suggested features in our future developments.
We provide an expanded user guide for every our extension, so you can find answers for all your burning questions.
You can customize extensions according to your needs and requirements.
Module is easy to install and easy to upgrade, just follow step by step our user guide.
No core modifications. Just copy extension files to store root directory.