Trigger Email Suite
Trigger messages have proven to be a reliable tool of email marketing with a very high rate of response and conversion. They can bring up to 40% of the total income that you receive through the email distribution.
|18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52|
Some companies do not want to annoy their customers, and so do the mailing once a month. Some companies would like to send emails to the customers much more often, but they do not have the resources to prepare the high-quality emails weekly. With this extension, you will not lose the huge potential of email marketing.
Trigger is the event that triggers an automatic sending specific mail to the customer. You only need to prepare messages for various events one time, and the extension will automatically mailing these mails personally to each customer depending on his interests, purchase history, carts and other information. Such personal trigger emails will boost your sales and increase customer loyalty very good.
The extension allows you to solve the following tasks:
- to turn the potential customers into buyers
- to remind on the abandoned cart
- to do the cross-sell based on the previous sales
- to remind of yourself the old customers who have not visited your site for a long time
- to offer a discount
- to remind customers of the need to re-order (for example, if you sell consumables)
- to congratulate on birthday or other celebration
- to maintain good relationship with customers, to increase their loyalty
Upon the occurrence of an event (making order, change of the order status, new abandoned cart, etc.), the extension automatically generates the chain of mails to be sent to the customer for a certain period of time, thereby reminding the customer of your store, order, cart, bought products, etc. Before sending the letter, the extension analyzes the previous activity of the customer based on rules (opening letters, go to the link, making order, number of reviews), and depending on it can change the message chain.
- unlimited number of triggers
- unlimited number of mails in the mail chain
- ability to set the trigger’s period of activity
- ability to specify the events activating trigger
- ability to specify the event stopping trigger
- ability to specify additional rules for start and stop of trigger
- order amount
- number of reviews
- number of orders
- cart amount
- number of products in the cart
- user group
- ability to specify a delay of sending mails in days, hours, minutes
- ability to specify different discount coupons for different items of the chain
- ability to specify the duration of the coupon in days
- ability to display additionally Related Products, Associated Products, Upsells Products
- ability to view the sent mails
- ability to view the queue of mails to be send
- ability to run generating of mail chain for already past events
- ability to specify an SMTP server to send mails (google, yahoo ...)
- test mode: all mails are sent to the test email
- Intuive email builder
- ability to import templates from MailChimp
- rapid going from the mail to the store with automatic authorization
- viewing the email in browser (not display correctly? View in browser)
- ability to unsubscribe
- ability to set data for tracking in Google Analytics
- performance statistics for the email marketing
- percentage of opening mails
- percentage of clicks
- percentage of successful transitions (purchases)
- detailed statistics for each company / trigger
- Easy to install, easy to upgrade, just copy to use
- Support multiple stores and multiple languages
- 100% open-source
- No core modifications. Safe Magento updates.
- 30-days free support
- 30-days money back guarantee
the support is very good, we had an issue wi the tools, and immediately they remotely connected and resolve the issue...
Looks similar to other I have seen. ;)
But I must say some of the elements really sound interesting. And to date we have only had good and fast support from Mirasvit.
The extension works very well, the support is great!
Solves all the problems of Magento's email!