Automatic Internal Links
All the experts in the SEO optimization agree that the internal relinking is very important for the successful promotion of an online store. This module allows you to automatically create links by linking keywords and phrases to the promoted store pages.
|184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124|
The key advantages of internal relinking:
- Relinking enhances PageRank of the store
- Relinking allows you to increase the importance of the certain page by the certain key word
- Google indexes the store pages more quickly
- Relinking helps Google to determine the store niche
- Better User Experience
- Allows you to create an unlimited number of keywords and automatically associate keywords with any links
- You can set the attribute target (for example, blank and the link will open in a new window), and the attribute nofollow for the link
- Search for keywords, and their replacement by the links can occur for the following blocks:
- Product short description
- Product full description
- Category description
- Text of CMS page
- Text of CMS block
- You can import the key word and link list from the CSV file
- You can easily add the autolink feature for any block or template in your store
- An excellent solution for internal store relinking or to add the affiliate links to other sites
- Simple installation and setting
- Easy to install, easy to upgrade, just copy to use
- Support multiple stores and multiple languages
- 100% open-source
- No core modifications. Safe Magento updates.
- 30-days free support
- 30-days money back guarantee
Previous review makes great suggestions re: skipping h1/2 tags and html. Any thoughts on that? Maybe just offer a span class that exempts content within?
Thanks for this great extension. I think there is 1 other comparable extension but they really lack the support. With Igor responding fast getting it to work is a breeze.
Some ideas though:
- Would like to see the ability to integrate with AW blog standard
- Would like to see the option to skip H1, H2 etc html tags